Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592698 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2040 on: October 12, 2018, 03:53:10 PM »
This is getting very creepy now.

Ive just watched Victor Nealon telling his story then I read this! shocking!

What do you find "creepy" about Victor Nealon? And do you have a link to the story you read?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #2041 on: October 12, 2018, 03:54:15 PM »
Not Victor Nealons case. Must be how I wrote it. His story is heartbreaking

I was referring to Nines posts

jixy

« Reply #2042 on: October 12, 2018, 03:55:53 PM »
What do you find "creepy" about Victor Nealon? And do you have a link to the story you read?

I wasnt reading Stephanie. The story was on Judge Rinder this afternoon. I have watched it before but doesnt make any better viewing the second time around   8)><(

Offline [...]

« Reply #2043 on: October 12, 2018, 03:59:11 PM »
I personally think everything you have suggested in relation to innocent people should be taken down - including CJ, Greg Reardon and the victims parents.

When do you tell yourself enough is enough Nine? When do you realise this is about the tragic killing of a young woman? When do you stop advocating for her killer? You could ask yourself the same questions you ask in relation to CJ who has done nothing but promote how badly he was treated!

Ok ... JustSaying..... If I have offended so many people, I apologise, the simplest way in which to resolve this is to remove everything I have posted... Everyone can then be happy with the outcome of this case...

And therefore I will then forever, be able to keep my opinions, to myself, without offending anyone else, without anyone else ever having to question anything about this case....

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2044 on: October 12, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »
Everyone is already happy with the outcome of this case. He has been convicted and he is in prison where he deserves to be. The case is closed and will not ever be reopened because the right man has been caught. Discrediting innocent people just to try and prove Tabak is innocent is wholly unfair!

jixy

« Reply #2045 on: October 12, 2018, 04:09:00 PM »
I find it really strange NINE that you only show compassion to a man who admitted killing someone? it doesnt extend to anyone else

Offline [...]

« Reply #2046 on: October 12, 2018, 04:09:24 PM »
Everyone is already happy with the outcome of this case. He has been convicted and he is in prison where he deserves to be. The case is closed and will not ever be reopened because the right man has been caught. Discrediting innocent people just to try and prove Tabak is innocent is wholly unfair!

Well remove my posts..... simples!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2047 on: October 12, 2018, 04:09:48 PM »
I find it really strange NINE that you only show compassion to a man who admitted killing someone? it doesnt extend to anyone else

My opinion is no longer needed...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2048 on: October 12, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »
When do you tell yourself enough is enough Nine? When do you realise this is about the tragic killing of a young woman? When do you stop advocating for her killer?

For those of us with opposing views in other cases, this could be asked of the people who advocate for their killers? Just saying...
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2049 on: October 12, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »
Well remove my posts..... simples!!

I would if I could, believe me!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2050 on: October 12, 2018, 04:17:44 PM »
For those of us with opposing views in other cases, this could be asked of the people who advocate for their killers? Just saying...

Well it is a tad different considering the person I speak of in this thread ADMITTED the crime and was convicted on STRONG evidence. The victim did not stop you campaigning for Simon did she? Hypocrisy again Stephanie!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2051 on: October 12, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »

I think it would be interesting to learn what sparked Nine's interest in this case in the first place? What planted the seed of doubt in order to raise so many questions?

Where did it all begin?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2052 on: October 12, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »

Well it is a tad different considering the person I speak of in this thread ADMITTED the crime and was convicted on STRONG evidence. The victim did not stop you campaigning for Simon did she? Hypocrisy again Stephanie!

I'm not claiming the moral high ground I'm pointing out the contradictions in your postings
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:31:02 PM by Stephanie »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2053 on: October 12, 2018, 04:30:37 PM »
I'm not claiming the moral high ground I'm pointing out the contradictions in your posting

And I am pointing out the contradictions in yours! This case is different from Luke Mitchells - which has been pointed out before! Tabak admitted his crime, yet a person on here likes to point the finger at innocent people, that is where the line should be drawn!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2054 on: October 12, 2018, 04:34:49 PM »
And I am pointing out the contradictions in yours! This case is different from Luke Mitchells - which has been pointed out before! Tabak admitted his crime, yet a person on here likes to point the finger at innocent people, that is where the line should be drawn!

What makes you think I'm referring to Luke Mitchell's case?

Barry George was alleged to have admitted to murdering Jill Dando?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:37:01 PM by Stephanie »