Author Topic: The Madeleine Fund beginnings.  (Read 13033 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: The Madeleine Fund beginnings.
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2018, 07:23:23 PM »
OK Davel I will provide cites (of my cite requests) on a new thread. Then on that same thread I will share all the times I have requested cites from yourself and failed to have them.  You will reciprocate by removing all the posts that I requested cites to- or actually giving me the requested cites.

Is that a deal?

Hmm deal or no deal...as I understand cites should be provided.. You seen to be refusing... No surprise

Offline Sunny

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2018, 07:25:49 PM »
Hmm deal or no deal...as I understand cites should be provided.. You seen to be refusing... No surprise

Why is it hard Davel.   I have confirmed I am prepare to give the cites for my cite requests and you will agree to answer my cite requests to you or delete posts.

I am agreeable it is you who appear to be refusing. Question is why - if it is only fun as you say it is.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2018, 07:33:21 PM »
I wouldn't let it bother you Davel. Enforcing forum rules isn't your job, your job is to follow them.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:50:12 PM by slartibartfast »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2018, 07:35:28 PM »
Still no cite.  As expected

OK I am going to start a new thread. I will post my cite requests in the past few days from everyone and I will also post ALL my requests for cites from yourself.  It may take a while to find them but assuming that thread doesn't get deleted it will show you for what you are davel.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2018, 07:40:19 PM »
I wouldn't let it bother you Davel. Enforcing forum rules isn't your job, tour job is to follow them.
A bit much coming from someone who was on the naughty step this week

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2018, 07:47:21 PM »
A bit much coming from someone who was on the naughty step this week

Which rule did I break?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2018, 07:52:01 PM »
Which rule did I break?

Didn't you have points

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2018, 07:55:57 PM »
Didn't you have points

I did, but I've no idea why. I thought you might know.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2018, 07:56:18 PM »
I have asked for a cite... Either provide cite or remove post as per forum rukes

I don't know anything about forum rukes but I have a new thread awaiting a moderator's approval.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2018, 08:05:38 PM »
You must have broken the rules then

Well I certainly hope so. I can remember the discussion which preceded the awarding of the points. I wasn't convinced that cites should be denied to new members, because I hadn't seen that in the rules. Weren't you involved btw?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2018, 08:44:37 PM »
Is that one for each cite request Rob?  Will someone ensure I get an answer as I generally haven't been getting any on here lately.
At least we will be able to see if they have been answered.   One thread per cite yes.  See how the idea evolves. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »
I must have asked for at least 6 cites in the last few days and received NONE. Brietta perhaps you could chase them up with the consistency you have chased this one.

I am owed one from about eight weeks ago from lady herself plus a few others.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Sunny

« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »
At least we will be able to see if they have been answered.   One thread per cite yes.  See how the idea evolves.

Sorry rob I have only just noticed this post. I put them all one one. Oops.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2018, 09:59:41 PM »
Tell others about good manners and enforce the rules there instead of protecting them and I'll follow suit.
Until then I am happy to play by the "unofficial" rules which, by your silence, you condone. Points or no points.

Well earned point there Alice heehee!

So bringing this back on topic as even mods are playing the disruption game!

It is very clear that many people were making money from a missing child- personally I find this vile and disgusting. April Jones's mum felt real guilt and shame for doing something which most parents do, let their children play in caul de sacs with neighbours.

The fact that the McCanns were asking for money and marketing their daughter in an aggressive push for sale tactic makes it even more vile and disgusting.

I find it quite astonishing that supporters have no qualms about top lawyers, PR  teams, newspaper mo gouls- and TV executives all gaining financially,not to mention a nice earner for the McCanns and their wee shop- but hate the fact that Amaral wrote one book.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2018, 10:02:38 PM »
I am owed one from about eight weeks ago from lady herself plus a few others.
Ignore this.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.