Author Topic: What Was The Motive?  (Read 11727 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What Was The Motive?
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2021, 02:24:26 PM »
There was no evidence that Luke was attracted to men before he went to prison.  As far as I recall, he was two timing (or three timing) Jodi.

I remember talk of Myra Hindley having lesbian affairs in prison, whereas she had previously only been attracted to men----at least, that's what we heard---- so, perhaps, it's something to do with being in prison, that some people have affairs with others of their own sex. After all, while in prison, they are only meeting people of their own sex. I've heard this can happen in single sex boarding schools too.

During ‘The mind of Aaron Hernandez’ someone referred to the females used by males - like Hernandez did - as a cover for their homosexuality as ‘beards’

Apparently ‘a “beard” is an antiquated slang term for someone whose social presence serves to mask aspects of someone else’s true self from the public.
https://thewisdomdaily.com/are-you-a-beard/
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:46:15 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2021, 02:27:23 PM »
There was no evidence that Luke was attracted to men before he went to prison.  As far as I recall, he was two timing (or three timing) Jodi.

I remember talk of Myra Hindley having lesbian affairs in prison, whereas she had previously only been attracted to men----at least, that's what we heard---- so, perhaps, it's something to do with being in prison, that some people have affairs with others of their own sex. After all, while in prison, they are only meeting people of their own sex. I've heard this can happen in single sex boarding schools too.

Sharon Sunshine referred to the police as ‘dirty perverts’

The police have recently been referred to as ‘dirty perverts’ for apparently questioning Luke Mitchell on his ‘sex life’

Does Sandra Lean explore in her book how and why police might do this ?

I suspect there was a reason why the police attempted to explore Luke Mitchell’s sexual habits
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:30:35 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2021, 02:50:31 PM »
According to a 2019 article in the Bristol cable ‘being gay is still taboo in many Gypsy, Roma and Traveller (GRT) communities’

Does anyone know what Corrine Mitchell’s thoughts are on this?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2021, 02:54:15 PM »
never really felt need to understand the motive in this case (what rational motive could anyone have for inflict massive violence and killing a 14 yaer old girl?)

but when considering potential of jodi confronting luke about two timing was the opposite scenario, luke being jealous about jodi two-timing, ever considered seriously by anyone?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4025819.stm
Mr Leitch also said he had met Jodi, Parkhead Place, Easthouses, at a house in Dalkeith some months before and she smoked cannabis with him and others there.

There was also some "kissing and that" between Mr Leitch and Jodi, which was mentioned in Jodi's diary, the court heard

never read anything to suggest this was serious proposed as a motive but a young man flying off the handle in a jealous rage is hardly far fetched, and does in fact happen frighteningly often

What about a possible deep seated misogynistic element as opposed ‘flying off the handle in a jealous rage’ ?

What was it that could have triggered Luke Mitchell’s sadistic nature?

And why did he consider suicide at such a young age - or threaten to kill himself?

“I was always bullied by teachers and considered suicide”(2018)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 03:01:38 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2021, 03:08:32 PM »
According to a 2019 article in the Bristol cable ‘being gay is still taboo in many Gypsy, Roma and Traveller (GRT) communities’

‘A prison insider said: 'Mitchell thinks he's a celebrity. He boasts about all the women who want to marry him.

'He's kept the gay fan mail quiet though. That's not the image he wants to portray of himself at all.'

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2021, 03:12:23 PM »

Are these ‘affairs’ you refer to a prison phenomenon or was Mira Hindley always bisexual or pansexual ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2021, 03:28:15 PM »

What about Corrine’s other family members views on homosexuality?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2021, 03:32:32 PM »

James Lawrence stated,

“It is a very unspoken subject… Most families find it shameful being LGBT, they try to keep it very secret. I have known boys forcing themselves to marry women, or take a darker route.”

Did he mean murder when he referred to a ‘darker route’?

(Source: https://thebristolcable.org/2019/11/most-families-find-it-shameful-finding-pride-in-a-community-where-being-gay-is-taboo/)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2021, 03:35:33 PM »
Are these ‘affairs’ you refer to a prison phenomenon or was Mira Hindley always bisexual or pansexual ?

I didn’t know what ‘pansexual’ actually meant until I looked it up after hearing Sandra Lean’s eldest daughter referring to
it

Pansexual
‘not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity’

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2021, 04:37:06 PM »
Was J J targetted and attacked as a result of being into the Goth culture evidenced by her hair and dress style?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Lancaster
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2021, 04:40:08 PM »
Was J J targetted and attacked as a result of being into the Goth culture evidenced by her hair and dress style?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Lancaster

The following committed suicide as a result of being bullied due to being a member of the Goth culture:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Nicola_Ann_Raphael
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2021, 05:30:27 PM »
The following committed suicide as a result of being bullied due to being a member of the Goth culture:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Nicola_Ann_Raphael
Are you now trying to suggest Jodi committed suicide?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2021, 07:37:10 PM »
Are you now trying to suggest Jodi committed suicide?

Hardly given comment from the pathologist. 

The links are to demonstrate J J might have bben targetted simply for being a Goth.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2021, 07:42:37 PM »
Hardly given comment from the pathologist. 

The links are to demonstrate J J might have bben targetted simply for being a Goth.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-44644067

Offline Holly Goodhead