Author Topic: Luke Mitchell supporters plan to protest outside Scottish Parliament.  (Read 11464 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Luke Mitchell supporters plan to protest outside Scottish Parliament.
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2021, 04:34:55 PM »
SN: ‘Let’s just make this ABUNDANTLY clear
I have never and probably will never live in Dalkeith. I have lived in the same place my entire live, miles away from Dalkeith.
You’ve got the love the Media making up lies to fit their own narrative, AGAIN!
The sticker says #justiceforjodijones and the truth must be known! That means even if the right person is in prison, Jodi deserves this to be re-investigated because nobody should be talking about this 18 years later. She deserves to rest.
She also deserves justice for how she was neglected after her death also.
I’d like to think her family would agree with that. And if they don’t, I’d like to personally ask them why.

So whoever passed my picture on, pass that on as well.
Many thanks
.[/i] (sic)

What this individual ⬆️ doesn’t appear to comprehend is the fact Jodi Jones family would have had access to the same case material as Sandra Lean and I suspect even more..

The Jones/Walker families weren’t and aren’t ignorant like killer Luke Mitchell and his supporters attempt to portray them as. And I suspect they would have undoubtably had numerous questions they wanted answers to over the years - especially in the early days/months/years and I again suspect they won’t have stopped asking questions until they were satisfied with the answers.

To make the claim,

She also deserves justice for how she was neglected after her death’

does suggest this individual may have been taken in by Sandra Leans bs but also suggests they view Jodi as a commodity for their own ends

Sadly Jodi’s body had already been exposed to the elements for several hours before she was found.

The general public are not privy to ALL the facts regarding the management of the crime scene and relying on Sandra Leans interpretation of the case papers is foolish

Maybe if Sandra had provided a detailed sketch, which included all measurements of the area where Jodi was found along with every single intricate detail of that evening her followers would have had more of an idea of what the police and forensic experts based some of their decisions on through the night

And this ⬇️

I’d like to think her family would agree with that. And if they don’t, I’d like to personally ask them why’

is uncalled for

To make the claim, ‘She also deserves justice for how she was neglected after her death’ indicates to me that this individual has little or no sensitivity and certainly has no regard for Jodi's family.

Jodi received the justice she deserved when the perpetrator of the outrages committed against her living and her dead body got his just deserts in a court of law.

I think it perfectly possible that the gutter support Mitchell receives will be noted and may well reflect to his disadvantage in the years to come.
The question has to be asked if his 'supporters' really want him to ever walk free because I think they are going entirely the wrong way about it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2021, 05:15:25 PM »
To make the claim, ‘She also deserves justice for how she was neglected after her death’ indicates to me that this individual has little or no sensitivity and certainly has no regard for Jodi's family.

Jodi received the justice she deserved when the perpetrator of the outrages committed against her living and her dead body got his just deserts in a court of law.

I think it perfectly possible that the gutter support Mitchell receives will be noted and may well reflect to his disadvantage in the years to come.
The question has to be asked if his 'supporters' really want him to ever walk free because I think they are going entirely the wrong way about it.

If Luke Mitchell were ever freed I think he will be placed well away from the area he previously frequented as part of his parole conditions.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2021, 06:22:49 PM »
Well said.

These people do not speak for Jodi nor for her family. The family have stated many times over the years, that THEY are happy justice has been done.

Stephanie Nicol doesn’t appear to get it

She further states,
Oh I’ll need to clarify something else...
The picture referred to as “mine” is the picture of the lamppost the sticker is stuck to.
The image of Jodi Jones in the sticker is obviously not mine but has been available in the media for many years.
If people want to start after anybody using Jodi’s image then you’ll be taking on mainstream media as a whole, the news, documentaries and internet search engines.

Her sticker - where she’s used a photo of [Name removed]’s states on it

The truth must be known’ & ‘justiceforjodijones

which is extremely disrespectful towards [Name removed]’s family and beyond contempt

The ‘media’ haven’t used an image of [Name removed]’s in the way Stephanie Nicol has

It suggests to me she seems to be under the impression the Jones & Walker families don’t care?!  *&^^&
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 06:31:16 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2021, 06:32:31 PM »
Totally

It’s yet more obscenities  *&^^&

As it Sandra Lean’s nonsense

An open message to the Daily Record:
You claim that misinformation and false claims of innocence are being disseminated in the campaign to have Luke Mitchell's conviction re-examined. Why? We are telling the truth

🙄
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 06:36:32 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2021, 06:47:31 PM »
Her sticker - where she’s used a photo of [Name removed]’s states on it

The truth must be known’ & ‘justiceforjodijones

which is extremely disrespectful towards [Name removed]’s family and beyond contempt

The ‘media’ haven’t used an image of [Name removed]’s in the way Stephanie Nicol has

It suggests to me she seems to be under the impression the Jones & Walker families don’t care?!  *&^^&

In response to Sandra Lean ⬇️

An open message to the Daily Record:
You claim that misinformation and false claims of innocence are being disseminated in the campaign to have Luke Mitchell's conviction re-examined. Why? We are telling the truth - you are the source of so much misinformation and false claims and today's article proves it.
The stickers to which you refer were not "plastered all over Midlothian" - they are nowhere near Midlothian. You claim that using Jodi's image is "insensitive," yet you use the same image to peddle your lies.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2021, 12:43:32 AM »
SN: ‘Let’s just make this ABUNDANTLY clear
I have never and probably will never live in Dalkeith. I have lived in the same place my entire live, miles away from Dalkeith.
You’ve got the love the Media making up lies to fit their own narrative, AGAIN!
The sticker says #justiceforjodijones and the truth must be known! That means even if the right person is in prison, Jodi deserves this to be re-investigated because nobody should be talking about this 18 years later. She deserves to rest.
She also deserves justice for how she was neglected after her death also.
I’d like to think her family would agree with that. And if they don’t, I’d like to personally ask them why.

So whoever passed my picture on, pass that on as well.
Many thanks
.[/i] (sic)

What this individual ⬆️ doesn’t appear to comprehend is the fact Jodi Jones family would have had access to the same case material as Sandra Lean and I suspect even more..

The Jones/Walker families weren’t and aren’t ignorant like killer Luke Mitchell and his supporters attempt to portray them as. And I suspect they would have undoubtably had numerous questions they wanted answers to over the years - especially in the early days/months/years and I again suspect they won’t have stopped asking questions until they were satisfied with the answers.

To make the claim,

She also deserves justice for how she was neglected after her death’

does suggest this individual may have been taken in by Sandra Leans bs but also suggests they view Jodi as a commodity for their own ends

Sadly Jodi’s body had already been exposed to the elements for several hours before she was found.

The general public are not privy to ALL the facts regarding the management of the crime scene and relying on Sandra Leans interpretation of the case papers is foolish

Maybe if Sandra had provided a detailed sketch, which included all measurements of the area where Jodi was found along with every single intricate detail of that evening her followers would have had more of an idea of what the police and forensic experts based some of their decisions on through the night

And this ⬇️

I’d like to think her family would agree with that. And if they don’t, I’d like to personally ask them why’

is uncalled for

How low will these followers go? Can they get any lower? I think so.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”