Author Topic: Thou shalt not tweet in anger, says church...  (Read 10187 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Thou shalt not tweet in anger, says church...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 12:02:28 PM »
I think the church has enough stupid rules without bring in another one

I agree.  The Church might be better occupied in promoting the original Ten Commandments.  These appear to encompass a lot of what happens on this Forum.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 12:02:41 PM »
Interesting...I'm at work at the moment..yet  a mod has accused me of being drunk several times...mods should lead by example

Posts will be managed and decided upon by content only not whether or not someone is intoxicated which mods would have no idea about.

If you have any complaints about any particular mod, mods in general or the general way in which the forum is managed then I suggest you pm John directly who no doubt consider your feedback and in return feedback to the mods where appropriate.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 12:03:06 PM »
There is the 13th Commandment:   "Thou shalt not make false claims against other forum members."
Like calling members liars...a post of yours directed at me which John removed
Why don't you simply stop the sniping ...I'm happy to post within the rules but have faced continual abuse...let's start afresh

Let's stop the insults ...let's see what happens

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 12:05:33 PM »
Posts will be managed and decided upon by content only not whether or not someone is intoxicated which mods would have no idea about.

If you have any complaints about any particular mod, mods in general or the general way in which the forum is managed then I suggest you pm John directly who no doubt consider your feedback and in return feedback to the mods where appropriate.

I've contacted John several times and he'd always been fair..
I don't think it's fair to continually bother him
If we could all act like adults and stop the sniping...there some on this thread already....things would be much better

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 12:06:36 PM »
As I said in the OP I'm not remotely religious but imo it sets out a common sense approach to online communicating which we all need to take on board. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 12:08:35 PM »
Like calling members liars...a post of yours directed at me which John removed
Why don't you simply stop the sniping ...I'm happy to post within the rules but have faced continual abuse...let's start afresh

Let's stop the insults ...let's see what happens
I forgive those that trespass against me everyday.  So go to the Zapata thread and answer my questions. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2019, 12:10:01 PM »
I've contacted John several times and he'd always been fair..
I don't think it's fair to continually bother him
If we could all act like adults and stop the sniping...there some on this thread already....things would be much better

I couldn't agree more.  We are all adults and a lot of what I see here I do not believe would go on in face-to-face communication. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2019, 12:10:45 PM »
I forgive those that trespass against me everyday.  So go to the Zapata thread and answer my questions.

More sniping rob

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 12:11:55 PM »
More sniping rob
If that is sniping I'm damned.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 12:12:18 PM »
I couldn't agree more.  We are all adults and a lot of what I see here I do not believe would go on in face-to-face communication.

I've tried this before..
Let's move forward...no insults ..no sniping
Let's see what happens

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2019, 12:15:44 PM »
I've tried this before..
Let's see what happens

Holly - would you define sniping please?
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2019, 12:38:37 PM »
Holly - would you define sniping please?

Are you offering Holly a poison chalice to drink from?

I have caught up on the overnight posts now.  There are multiple instances of sniping in there, most emanating from a poster well-renowned for sniping.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2019, 12:42:15 PM »
If that is sniping I'm damned.

Have a care Rob.  You could well be.

Just as a matter of interest, do any other Moderators actually read The Reports.  You could all be better informed if you do.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2019, 12:43:43 PM »
I agree.  The Church might be better occupied in promoting the original Ten Commandments.  These appear to encompass a lot of what happens on this Forum.

lol The churches, as a religious political bodies, have been breaking the commandments since the 1300's and before!
They are not the go to people for advice about morality!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2019, 12:44:02 PM »
I've tried this before..
Let's see what happens

And while we are on the subject, could Members please not reply to Goading and Insulting Posts.