Author Topic: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation  (Read 13749 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 10:40:06 PM »
In spite of the noise and lights and general pandemonium, they hadn’t stirred...this seemed unnatural...Scared for them, too, I placed the palms of my hands on their backs to check for chest
movement, basically, for some sign of life...I reported my fears that all three children could have been sedated [madeleine]

The children slept on when taken to the new apartment. They continued to sleep when moved again to the Payne's apartment. Still their mother did...nothing.
Are you quoting Kate’s words as fact or fiction?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 10:50:03 PM »
Are you quoting Kate’s words as fact or fiction?

My cite is included, did you not notice?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2019, 11:14:39 PM »
My cite is included, did you not notice?
I didn’t ask for a cite, I asked if you are quoting her words as fact or fiction.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2019, 11:31:47 PM »
I didn’t ask for a cite, I asked if you are quoting her words as fact or fiction.

That depends on whether you think her book is fact or fiction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 11:32:33 PM »
In spite of the noise and lights and general pandemonium, they hadn’t stirred...this seemed unnatural...Scared for them, too, I placed the palms of my hands on their backs to check for chest
movement, basically, for some sign of life...I reported my fears that all three children could have been sedated [madeleine]

The children slept on when taken to the new apartment. They continued to sleep when moved again to the Payne's apartment. Still their mother did...nothing.
But neither did the other three doctors there in the Payne's apartment.  David, Fiona, Gerry and Kate.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 11:47:52 PM »
That depends on whether you think her book is fact or fiction.
You are quoting it as evidence that’s why I’m asking you.  Fact or fiction?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 12:18:05 AM »
But neither did the other three doctors there in the Payne's apartment.  David, Fiona, Gerry and Kate.

Perhaps Kate didn't tell her husband or her friends of her fears for the children?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2019, 12:19:13 AM »
You are quoting it as evidence that’s why I’m asking you.  Fact or fiction?

Are you asking my opinion?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2019, 06:40:36 AM »
isnt it symptomatic of the lack of evidence against the McCanns that these sort of questions are being raised...pathetic...imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2019, 07:07:35 AM »
isnt it symptomatic of the lack of evidence against the McCanns that these sort of questions are being raised...pathetic...imo

One of the features of this case is the disgraceful way the Portuguese police were portrayed. The McCanns, particularly Kate McCann, began criticising almost immediately and she continues it in her book. This particular criticism is completely unfounded in my opinion.

Since Madeleine was snatched apparently without making a sound, we had always suspected that all three children might have been sedated by the abductor. We mentioned this to the police that night and several more times in the following weeks, but no testing of urine, blood or hair, which could have revealed the presence of drugs, had ever been done. [madeleine]

There is no evidence that they mentioned this to the police; Portuguese or British.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 07:12:46 AM »
Are you asking my opinion?
Of course, why are you prevaricating?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2019, 07:13:59 AM »
One of the features of this case is the disgraceful way the Portuguese police were portrayed. The McCanns, particularly Kate McCann, began criticising almost immediately and she continues it in her book. This particular criticism is completely unfounded in my opinion.

Since Madeleine was snatched apparently without making a sound, we had always suspected that all three children might have been sedated by the abductor. We mentioned this to the police that night and several more times in the following weeks, but no testing of urine, blood or hair, which could have revealed the presence of drugs, had ever been done. [madeleine]

There is no evidence that they mentioned this to the police; Portuguese or British.
So fiction then?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 07:45:05 AM »
So fiction then?

I have found no evidence to support her claims.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 07:59:06 AM »
I have found no evidence to support her claims.
So you believe she would tell a blatant lie about communicating her concerns to the police in her best-selling book, knowing that this would be easily refuted by the same police force, in particular its rent-a-gob in chief?  What does he say on the matter?  Has he claimed she lied about this in her book?  If not, why not?  It seems of vital significance to some on here, strange that Amaral didn’t write a whole book on the subject, or perhaps that’s the ace he’s keeping up his sleeve....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 08:41:35 AM »

Oh yes I remember reading it now.  Well she obviously has no understanding of the science of sleep. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?