Author Topic: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation  (Read 13753 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Sleeping Habits Of The McCann Children And Sedation
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2019, 10:32:24 AM »
Madeleine would often get up in the night and go and sleep in the same bed as err Kate and Gerry so I think their sleep patterns were pretty disturbed and I always marvelled at how well, I mean I'd be so much more tired than they were and, and grouchy but they never were.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

If DP is correct in that the children were never grouchy it would suggest they were getting good quality deep sleep.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 10:51:39 AM »
He is talking about Kate and Gerry not being grouchy  *%87
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »
He is talking about Kate and Gerry not being grouchy  *%87

Oh ok I thought the thread was about the sleeping habits of the McCann children not the parents so got confused.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 11:20:07 AM »
Oh yes I remember reading it now.  Well she obviously has no understanding of the science of sleep.

It's not about whether the twins were or were not sedated imo. It's about why their mother, who says she was concerned for their lives, did nothing about it. If one or both had stopped breathing it might have been too late as far as she knew.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 11:30:15 AM »
It's not about whether the twins were or were not sedated imo. It's about why their mother, who says she was concerned for their lives, did nothing about it. If one or both had stopped breathing it might have been too late as far as she knew.

Yes I see what you're saying but I guess she was reassured they were ok by the other 5 medi doctors around her and at that moment in time she was more concerned with MM.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2019, 12:41:24 PM »
Madeleine went missing and she had the problem with sleeping. She was a very hyperactive child by all accounts but she did not go out to play like normal on 3 May 2007. That change in routine is an important time in this whole case.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:44:14 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2019, 12:44:55 PM »
Madeleine went missing and she had the problem with sleeping. She was a very hyperactive child by all accounts so she wouldn't be too pleased about not going out to play like normal on 3 May 2007.

Have we seen any reports from child psychologists diagnosing MM as a very hyperactive child?  If not what supporting evidence do you have for your claims?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2019, 01:50:52 PM »
Yes I see what you're saying but I guess she was reassured they were ok by the other 5 medi doctors around her and at that moment in time she was more concerned with MM.

You guess? No-one except Fiona ever mentioned the checking for breathing, and she doesn't mention offering any reasurance.

Here is a mother with a child missing and two who she seemed to think might stop breathing. She can do nothing for the missing child, but she could make sure the others were checked out. There's no excuse for not doing that imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2019, 03:50:48 PM »
Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 11:46:42 AM

At no time do you see Sean’s face.

His sister’s face you can see and she is very much awake....so how do we know that she’s a ‘heavy sleeper ‘ when all the evidence points against it ?

Quote from: Vertigo Swirl on Today at 03:42:14 PM

When have I claimed that we have evidence that Amelie was a very heavy sleeper?  We have evidence that one twin was, evidence which you refuse to accept because you need to see his eyes closed.  I am sufficiently intelligent and perceptive to be able to recognise that Sean is fast asleep in that clip without needing to check the state of his eyes.  If ome twin is a very heavy sleeper then it is not beyond the realm of fantasy that both twins are, though granted we have no evidence that both are, a claim I never made in the first place.

Offline Lace

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »
So you believe she would tell a blatant lie about communicating her concerns to the police in her best-selling book, knowing that this would be easily refuted by the same police force, in particular its rent-a-gob in chief?  What does he say on the matter?  Has he claimed she lied about this in her book?  If not, why not?  It seems of vital significance to some on here, strange that Amaral didn’t write a whole book on the subject, or perhaps that’s the ace he’s keeping up his sleeve....

Amaral apparently said they [the police]  were worried about  the twins from the beginning.   Which tells me he knew the twins slept through the noise.   I believe Kate did mention it to the Police and they told Amaral,  he did nothing.

Offline barrier

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2019, 05:26:25 PM »
Amaral apparently said they [the police]  were worried about  the twins from the beginning.   Which tells me he knew the twins slept through the noise.   I believe Kate did mention it to the Police and they told Amaral,  he did nothing.

You say apparently Amaral knew,either he did or didn't,cite for him knowing please.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 05:43:16 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2019, 06:03:35 PM »
According to Amaral the twins woke up when being transferred from their cots.  So perhaps this would account for the fact that the teins were not rushed to hospital in a medical emergency

“The twins only woke up when they were being transferred to the other apartment. They sleep deeply, those English children...

- OK, no joking!

- Actually, I'm not joking, I'm thinking aloud...All the same, it's extraordinary. These English little ones are on holiday; in spite of the excitement they must be feeling, they go to sleep every day at the same time. Their sleep is so deep and so calm that they are almost to be envied”.
Nice how Amaral is taking the piss out of the McCann children, isn’t it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2019, 06:07:20 PM »
According to Amaral the twins woke up when being transferred from their cots.  So perhaps this would account for the fact that the teins were not rushed to hospital in a medical emergency

“The twins only woke up when they were being transferred to the other apartment. They sleep deeply, those English children...

- OK, no joking!

- Actually, I'm not joking, I'm thinking aloud...All the same, it's extraordinary. These English little ones are on holiday; in spite of the excitement they must be feeling, they go to sleep every day at the same time. Their sleep is so deep and so calm that they are almost to be envied”.
Nice how Amaral is taking the piss out of the McCann children, isn’t it?

At least he didn't resort to foul mouth expletives.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2019, 06:10:21 PM »

At least he didn't resort to foul mouth expletives.
I have no problem with “foul mouthed expletives” where they are deserved, far preferable to snide mockery of the sleeping habits of little children, IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2019, 07:07:35 PM »
You say apparently Amaral knew,either he did or didn't,cite for him knowing please.
They could easily keep anything embarrassing like that out of the file.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.