Author Topic: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here  (Read 71410 times)

invictus

Re: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2012, 02:51:02 PM »
Sorry......got carried away for a minute there chaps.  I dont like loose ends or mysteries and have to get to the bottom of them.  Yes I can see that what Julie actually wrote was what he wanted her to know....not what actually happened.   He was quite the fox wasnt he??

Yep he was as sly and crafty as a fox. Luckily fox hunting wasn't banned in those days.

Anyone sending our Jeremy anything nice for his birthday?

We are sending him a portrait of Julie Mugford for his noticeboard so as to remind him why he is there.

Good move. Send him a portrait of poor Nicholas and Daniel too to remind him why he is never leaving there.

Offline Admin

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2012, 02:52:21 PM »
It just makes you wonder how things could have turned out had he not turned to murder to get the things he obviously craved.

Do you mean  -  if he wasn't a psychopath?

Yes exactly heartofgold.

shona1

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2012, 02:54:24 PM »
You might all think this is crazy but could it be possible that Jeremy was called over to the farm and found Sheila and his dad in conflict?

Things developed and Jeremy saw his chance to frame Sheila.

"Tonight's the night.........."

invictus

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2012, 02:55:05 PM »
You might all think this is crazy but could it be possible that Jeremy was called over to the farm and found Sheila and his dad in conflict?

Things developed and Jeremy saw his chance to frame Sheila.

"Tonight's the night.........."

Chilling words aren't they Shona The Brave!

invictus

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2012, 02:55:33 PM »
Bamber really has becoming the forgotten man.  There isn't one joke about him on Sickipedia!

Offline Centaur

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2012, 03:05:12 PM »
Great drama on the diaries do you have any other photos of the funeral admin.  Any that we may not have seen before?  Maybe you could do a photo thread when you get a chance?

invictus

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2012, 03:05:57 PM »
 Rochy have read Julie's diary? Do you really think they are fake?

I thought the comment about going to WHF for the first time since the murders and Jeremy was quote "playing up" was Bamber down to a Tee. What was he doing I wonder; it's the scene of the murder of his entire immediate family and he is playing up!

Chilling!

weetabix

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
Yes, thanks for posting them.

"Burnham boy" - she uses a capital B for the place name (Burnham on Crouch is a local town) and small b for boy, so I assume it's just a boy from Burnham whose name she doesn't know?

Would also be a good name for a racehorse but probably wouldn't have fit in the car.

rochy

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2012, 03:07:37 PM »

I thought the comment about going to WHF for the first time since the murders and Jeremy was quote "playing up" was Bamber down to a Tee. What was he doing I wonder; it's the scene of the murder of his entire immediate family and he is playing up!

Chilling!

Im not overly impressed with the snippets I have seen so far.  I suggest your 'chilling' vibes stem from your own need for there to be a Bamber Bogeyman.  But that's just my opinion. 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2012, 03:08:16 PM »
Julie commented in her diary on the day of the funerals that Jeremy was spaced out. I take it she meant that he was high on drugs that particulars day. I wonder if he took anything stronger than cannabis?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »
Julie commented in her diary on the day of the funerals that Jeremy was spaced out. I take it she meant that he was high on drugs that particulars day. I wonder if he took anything stronger than cannabis?

I thought it was interesting that Julie couldn't go through the house with Jeremy when he was searching for cash.  I wonder were her nerves beginning to go at that point?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

invictus

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2012, 03:15:46 PM »

Chilling!

Im not overly impressed with the snippets I have seen so far.  I suggest your 'chilling' vibes stem from your own need for there to be a Bamber Bogeyman.  But that's just my opinion.

Well as usual Rochy you're wrong. I don't need Bamber to be anything and I wsih he was innocent  ... then this appalling case would be a tragic result of mental illness. Unfortunately it's one of the most callous and disgusting crimes in history and can rightly be described as chilling!

Now stop pussyfooting around Rochy .... do you think the diary is fake or not?
(Here's a tip: you have to say it's fake because if it isn't Bamber is guilty!).

Offline John

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2012, 07:07:11 PM »
If I may go back to the very first page of the diary entries, can anyone provide an explanation for these comments written in the diary by Julie Mugford the day after the murders?

Killing of rats > couldn't kill people?

Society > believe murder was ultimate sin but it wasn't so.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2012, 07:13:07 PM »
The diary entry for Tuesday 6 August is intriguing.  Julie is more or less saying that if it is tonight or never then basically if Jeremy can get over tonight then that will be an end of it.  Did she really believe he was just kidding I find myself asking?  Was she such a bad judge of character?

The other thing which is concerning is how she was able to make the entry at the top listing what she believed to be the number of times each of the victims had been shot when this information wasn't available at the time.

Did Jeremy fill her in on these details?   8-)(--)

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2012, 07:17:59 PM »
If I may go back to the very first page of the diary entries, can anyone provide an explanation for these comments written in the diary by Julie Mugford the day after the murders?

Killing of rats > couldn't kill people?

Society > believe murder was ultimate sin but it wasn't so.

In my opinion she is in denial here when she considers that killing people is a much bigger undertaking than killing rats.  The second statement is somewhat bizarre though?? 
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)