Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502356 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4545 on: June 14, 2019, 09:36:25 PM »
What do you think forensic laboratory analysis means?

I asked for  a cite Rob.....please provide as per forum rules..the words you quoted clearly apply to the csi dog...not the cadaver dog...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4546 on: June 14, 2019, 09:39:29 PM »
I asked for  a cite Rob.....please provide as per forum rules..the words you quoted clearly apply to the csi dog...not the cadaver dog
forensic laboratory analysis means looking for human DNA.    Your cite could well be my cite as well. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4547 on: June 14, 2019, 09:40:00 PM »
Absolutely not. @2:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFL6Jown0LE

There's no doubt about it.

They didn't know if they were going to get into the Tapas that night? As they were booked in for the week how could that have happened?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4548 on: June 14, 2019, 09:41:03 PM »
forensic laboratory analysis means looking for human DNA.    Your cite could well be my cite as well.

that quote refers to the CSI dog rob...NOT the cadaver dog...so you have still failed to provide  a cite...as i expected

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4549 on: June 14, 2019, 09:43:04 PM »
My mistake. She wasn't with Ben when he disappeared, she was at work.
deleted
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 11:35:48 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4550 on: June 14, 2019, 09:43:44 PM »
"Every alert can be subject to interpretation, it has to be confirmed. The signals of an alert are only just that. Once the alert has been given by the dog, it is up to the investigator/forensic scientist to locate, identify and scientifically provide the evidence of DNA, etc. "
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4551 on: June 14, 2019, 09:48:27 PM »
"Every alert can be subject to interpretation, it has to be confirmed. The signals of an alert are only just that. Once the alert has been given by the dog, it is up to the investigator/forensic scientist to locate, identify and scientifically provide the evidence of DNA, etc. "
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm

dna etc...not just dna...dna on its own does not corrobortae a cadaver alert...grime is quite clear on this...perhaps you could expalin how dna would confirm death
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:50:59 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4552 on: June 14, 2019, 09:56:28 PM »
dna etc...not just dna...dna on its own does not corrobortae a cadaver alert...grime is quite clear on this...perhaps you could expalin how dna would confirm death
I never claimed a cadaver alert  confirms death.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4553 on: June 14, 2019, 09:59:04 PM »
I was exploring the meaning of "etc" in the thread on corroborating evidence.  What did he mean "DNA, etc"?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4554 on: June 14, 2019, 10:06:09 PM »
I never claimed a cadaver alert  confirms death.

i said could you expalin how dna confirms a cadaver alert

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4555 on: June 14, 2019, 10:08:04 PM »
I was exploring the meaning of "etc" in the thread on corroborating evidence.  What did he mean "DNA, etc"?

Grime said human remains...dna would tell us whose remains they were

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4556 on: June 14, 2019, 10:17:28 PM »
Grime said human remains...dna would tell us whose remains they were
There is no scientific test for cadaver odour.
"Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only
alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog
indicated by forensic laboratory analysis."

It is a chain of events If the cadaver dog alerts and in that area the CSI dog alerts, and that spot is forensically analysed, and DNA is found.  That seems to be what MG would call corroborated. 

OK you and I might think differently.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4557 on: June 14, 2019, 10:28:12 PM »
There is no scientific test for cadaver odour.
"Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only
alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog
indicated by forensic laboratory analysis."

It is a chain of events If the cadaver dog alerts and in that area the CSI dog alerts, and that spot is forensically analysed, and DNA is found.  That seems to be what MG would call corroborated. 

OK you and I might think differently.

I dont see how dna corrobortaes cadaver odour and I dont think grime thinks it does either

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4558 on: June 14, 2019, 10:31:34 PM »
I'll try again. do you think it was possible for Kate and Gerry McCann to be under the impression they mighten get into the tapas on Thursday May 3?

If you do not wish to answer, that's fine.

I have already given you my answer.  Consider it reiterated.  Draw a line under it now or I may begin to think you are harassing me just because you think you can ... which just is not so.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #4559 on: June 14, 2019, 11:26:44 PM »

The quote below has now been wiped for some reason, but it  is mentioned in Gunits post a little later

Quote from: Cheeky Monkey on Today at 09:13:49 PM

Absolutely not. @2:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFL6Jown0LE

There's no doubt about it

- Finish Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFL6Jown0LE

Starting @ 0.36, Is that Kates voice or another voice dubbed in?

Seems too high pitched and the mouth sometimes seems not to syncraniize with the words.

My hubby, like me, instantly thought that it ddn't sound likke Kate

Am I right or am I wrong ?    What do others think?