Author Topic: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?  (Read 111172 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Is Boris’s Lax Leadership Putting Us All in Danger ?
« Reply #900 on: June 01, 2020, 11:53:29 PM »
Which  comment? Corbyn's shirt was white, not green. Where is the product availability date on the green shirt link?

You don’t give up do you misty ?

Corbyn’s t-shirt is organic white cotton...as is the green, obviously part of the same collection. From your own link we are told that the white hemp tshirt is from the 2019 fall collection. There is no such description for the green....obviously that is from another collection. The hemp is new, the cotton is not....how much plainer can I put it ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #904 on: June 02, 2020, 12:27:01 AM »
Anyone who thinks driving your young son in a car carrying 2 possibly Covid positive adults for 4 hours from a place with a high incidence of coronavirus to a part of the country with a low incidence, exposing your elderly parents, sister and nieces to the virus, exposing paramedics to the virus and possibly seeding it in a hospital where your wife visits with your son, breaking all guidelines by walking about Barnard Castle town centre then both parents lying about the journey in separate articles in the Spectator really does need to adjust their moral compass.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #905 on: June 02, 2020, 12:32:11 AM »
Well found!
As an aside, THTC produce Corbyn T-shirts for Momentum https://shop.thtc.co.uk/collections/thtc-x-corbyn

I notice in the photos Corbyn is practicing social distancing.

Offline misty

« Reply #906 on: June 02, 2020, 12:42:30 AM »
I notice in the photos Corbyn is practicing social distancing.

He was posing for the photos at the cafe. The photo of him not social distancing was opportunistic.

Offline barrier

« Reply #907 on: June 02, 2020, 06:11:18 AM »
Anyone who thinks driving your young son in a car carrying 2 possibly Covid positive adults for 4 hours from a place with a high incidence of coronavirus to a part of the country with a low incidence, exposing your elderly parents, sister and nieces to the virus, exposing paramedics to the virus and possibly seeding it in a hospital where your wife visits with your son, breaking all guidelines by walking about Barnard Castle town centre then both parents lying about the journey in separate articles in the Spectator really does need to adjust their moral compass.
Then the unnecessary return journey.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #908 on: June 02, 2020, 07:26:25 AM »
He was posing for the photos at the cafe. The photo of him not social distancing was opportunistic.
So the Daily Mail reported the truth, while Corbyn supporters desperately tried to defend their hero by peddling fake news.  If what he did was so innocuous why the need to invent stories about knowing the guy in the photo and claiming it was taken years ago?  Why the desperate need to try and prove the T-shirt was available years ago?  No one here has attempted to defend Dominic Cummings behaviour by making stuff up.  Clearly Cummings was the greater sinner but does that make Corbyn a saint?  I suppose to some lovesick fools it does.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #909 on: June 02, 2020, 07:28:07 AM »
Then the unnecessary return journey.
The return journey was necessary otherwise he’d never have gone home again!  Not defending the weasel’s actions by the way, just pointing this out.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #910 on: June 02, 2020, 10:02:16 AM »

Eh ???

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #911 on: June 02, 2020, 10:08:11 AM »
Hilarious how those most vocal opponents of whataboutery are the first to resort to it.

The gentleman in the photograph has told his friends that the photograph was not taken recently....I have no reason to disbelieve him.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #912 on: June 02, 2020, 10:12:41 AM »
Hilarious how those most vocal opponents of whataboutery are the first to resort to it.

The gentleman in the photograph has told his friends that the photograph was not taken recently....I have no reason to disbelieve him.

The fact that another photo on FB shows corbyn wearing not only the same T shirt but the same distinctive orange gloves gives very good reason to disbelieve both of you...if he has said what you say he has he is obviously lying

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #913 on: June 02, 2020, 10:42:23 AM »
And meanwhile while we were all distracted by the Daily Mai’s ‘scoop’ this was happening.

https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-has-highest-coronavirus-death-rate-in-the-world-2020-5?r=US&IR=T

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #914 on: June 02, 2020, 03:47:22 PM »
The fact that another photo on FB shows corbyn wearing not only the same T shirt but the same distinctive orange gloves gives very good reason to disbelieve both of you...if he has said what you say he has he is obviously lying
Unbelievable that Corbyn’s Super Fan is still trying to pass this off as Fake News in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  Once caught out in a lie the best, most gracious course of action is to hold your hands up and admit it.  It’s what DomCum should have done and it’s what FaiLil should now do instead of perpetuating the myth.  And the chances of that happening in either case are precisely....nil.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:59:07 PM by Vertigo Swirl »