Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14609 times)

Offline Rossb

Anti facebook groups etc
« on: July 06, 2022, 02:05:44 PM »
Forgive me if i have posted against the rules regarding the subject matter, but for heavens sake has anyone came across anti mccann groups such as facebook and forums then get blocked for asking straight forward questions, to me logic is out of the window. Same stories pop up everyday.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 02:29:27 PM »
Forgive me if i have posted against the rules regarding the subject matter, but for heavens sake has anyone came across anti mccann groups such as facebook and forums then get blocked for asking straight forward questions, to me logic is out of the window. Same stories pop up everyday.

Your thread may not be in the correct place, I'll enquire. In answer to your question any site has the right to make their own rules whatever their subject matter. It sounds like they decided you wern't asking straight forwatd questions to me, even though you think you are.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Rossb

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 02:58:50 PM »
Absolutley not, questioning is questioning my friend. I never once got upset but gave an opinion and up straight facts of cases which people mis construed. My point is i am neutral but i challenege those as you do who claim 100 percent innocent or guilty

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 03:21:51 PM »
Absolutley not, questioning is questioning my friend. I never once got upset but gave an opinion and up straight facts of cases which people mis construed. My point is i am neutral but i challenege those as you do who claim 100 percent innocent or guilty

Maybe you are neutral, but you're just not convincing others. Perhaps they don't understand your posts or they don't want to.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 03:31:07 PM »
Your thread may not be in the correct place, I'll enquire. In answer to your question any site has the right to make their own rules whatever their subject matter. It sounds like they decided you wern't asking straight forwatd questions to me, even though you think you are.

What absolute biased junk from you. Do you really not understand that these groups think anyone who questions  their beliefs...howver polite...will be labelled a troll and banned. you really do show your true colours.
i read poultons twitter...its very enlightening how poor her understanding is. Perlin claims he can seperate the complex sample which could show that Maddies DNA was found in the scenic. She hers this as he can show Maddie had been in the scenic..he doesnt correct her. she then goes on to say the FFS had 2000 cases looked at and implies it was for errors. What the fool doesnt realise was the cases were looked at because presence of minute quantities of DNA had been used to show someones presence..it doesnt.

It  came to a head at the Omaghah bombing trial where the judge threw the case out..despite Hoeys DNA being found which implicated him. Experts argued that touch/LCN DNA does not prove presence.

All the DNA in the McCann case is LCN...not admissible in portuguese courts based on its reliability

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 03:33:25 PM »

Im convinced maddie was abducted and her death was not covered up by the parents...but Its impossible to be 100% sure...Ive never claimed that. Sceptics problem is they dont understand the evidence

Offline Rossb

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 03:52:47 PM »
Yes Mr Gray, i have been looking at various fb sites and forums and i must say this one is good in terms of balance. What i will say is i think its highly unlikely the parents were involved. I am glad we sort of see this way, reason being as if we look at fb, twitter, other forums more vitriol is put forward. So i tried to discuss evrd, timelines etc. But why i posted this thread is because i feel i get more vitriol than anyone who is pro!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 05:27:34 PM »
What absolute biased junk from you. Do you really not understand that these groups think anyone who questions  their beliefs...howver polite...will be labelled a troll and banned. you really do show your true colours.
i read poultons twitter...its very enlightening how poor her understanding is. Perlin claims he can seperate the complex sample which could show that Maddies DNA was found in the scenic. She hers this as he can show Maddie had been in the scenic..he doesnt correct her. she then goes on to say the FFS had 2000 cases looked at and implies it was for errors. What the fool doesnt realise was the cases were looked at because presence of minute quantities of DNA had been used to show someones presence..it doesnt.

It  came to a head at the Omaghah bombing trial where the judge threw the case out..despite Hoeys DNA being found which implicated him. Experts argued that touch/LCN DNA does not prove presence.

All the DNA in the McCann case is LCN...not admissible in portuguese courts based on its reliability

I've experienced my share of vitriol here and. although I've never posted there, from a pro McCann forum. I don't retaliate in kind or accuse people of posting junk.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 05:33:57 PM »
Sceptic pages and forums are absolutely terrified of straight forward logical thinking and questioning of their beliefs, that’s undoubtedly why you were banned (and probably ridiculed and belittled before you were banned).  It’s happened to us all at some time or other in the last 15 years.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2022, 05:46:49 PM »
I've experienced my share of vitriol here and. although I've never posted there, from a pro McCann forum. I don't retaliate in kind or accuse people of posting junk.

If a poster posts junk what's wrong with pointing it out

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 05:53:59 PM »
Maybe you are neutral, but you're just not convincing others. Perhaps they don't understand your posts or they don't want to.

Maybe you don't want to.  Or maybe you don't like the question.

Someone Approved this Thread.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 06:37:51 PM »

Okay, Who Approved this Thread?  It obviously wasn't Gunit.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2022, 07:05:56 PM »
If a poster posts junk what's wrong with pointing it out

Why is it junk to point out that groups and forums have every right to reject posters if they wish? No-one can join a group and insist that their opinion trumps it's member's opinions.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2022, 07:12:21 PM »
Okay, Who Approved this Thread?  It obviously wasn't Gunit.

Why? Would you expect me to censor the thread? Not my style Eleanor.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2022, 07:14:58 PM »
Why? Would you expect me to censor the thread? Not my style Eleanor.

Did you Approve this Thread.  And if so, why?