Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239540 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #480 on: April 07, 2019, 02:35:23 PM »
Yes but in what context ? Child traffickers, childless couples, confused burglars....what ?
i just stick with stranger abduction......it could still be one of several

Offline Brietta

« Reply #481 on: April 07, 2019, 02:38:27 PM »
Himself and his wife say he raised the shutter. Evidence suggests it was Kate who opened the window.  The shutter will fall back down if raised so I don't think anybody saw them in a fully raised position. I think Dianne was the first to raise them and got them stuck otherwise why would Kate get her to do it if Gerry had already tried? It does not add up!

There is quite a long and involved thread on the forum where a highly respected member posted ...

5 prints on the glass ("vidro") are consistent with leaning on an already-open window to look out IMO.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg118208#msg118208

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #482 on: April 07, 2019, 02:40:12 PM »
I never said I was a sceptic with beliefs; in fact I've been denying it for years. Hopefully the penny has finally dropped and people will stop accusing me of believing this or that.
You’re not a sceptic and you have no beliefs you say, however the evidence of your posts on this forum tend to suggest otherwise.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #483 on: April 07, 2019, 02:42:42 PM »
i think..you need to rethink...the way you think...the whole justice system is based on belief.....people are given life sentences based on belief of the jury...two judges believed cipriano to be guilty..one didnt believe...you have to weigh the evidence and reach a decision...i dont know 100% the mccanns are innocent but i strongly believe they are...how else do you reach any judicial decision without beleif

I'm neither a judge nor a juror so I don't have to decide anything. If I found myself on a jury I would decide based on the evidence presented by the prosecution and the defense, nothing else. Whoever did the best job would win, which is slightly different than saying justice would triumph.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #484 on: April 07, 2019, 02:46:19 PM »
Here in the UK the courts tend to go on evidence presented,not on 'belief'. However, once the evidence is presented it is up to the judge/ jury to descide who's evidence they believe. Don't forget a lot of real evidence can be a game changer- but for many other reasons cannot be addmissible.

_________________________________________________________________-_______________________

I laughed when I saw VS telling Gunit she shouldn't post on here because she doesn't do what she is told. heehee

Why do you think the Portuguese Attorney General didn't instruct charging the arguidos instead of lifting their suspect status.
Might it have been there was no evidence to justify it?  I believe that is the case.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 02:56:44 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #485 on: April 07, 2019, 02:48:15 PM »
Here in the UK the courts tend to go on evidence presented,not on 'belief'. However, once the evidence is presented it is up to the judge/ jury to descide who's evidence they believe. Don't forget a lot of real evidence can be a game changer- but for many other reasons cannot be addmissible.

_________________________________________________________________-_______________________

I laughed when I saw VS telling Gunit she shouldn't post on here because she doesn't do what she is told. heehee

It's amazing isn't it? There seem to be a set of rules that some think everyone must abide by. If you dare to be different you're not playing fair, it seems!!!
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #486 on: April 07, 2019, 02:51:57 PM »
I think it did matter because, if they claimed the intruder came in via a window it would not be a good look if the bloody shutter didn't open for him/her to 'escape with MBM.

I am of the opinion there is a very good reason why the room was 'searched' by the Tapas and the shutters/window was tested-Allowing contamination of evidence- IF THERE WAS ANY from a stranger.

Perhaps they all panicked about what would happen to them- leaving their children alone everynight-to wine and dine on this 'family' holiday- jail? loss of jobs? children removed to social care in Portugual..

Claiming abduction  from the bed would be a great get -out- of -jail- card-free for them!

It could have  worked...until the seen abductor was found not to be an abductor by UK Police, The time line was moved, and the police in Portugual never believed it, and now  SY are looking at walked and wandered...

This leaves me with two questions...

I think that speculative post covers quite a few of the sceptic beliefs but as it was they didn't require a 'get out of jail card free'.  The lack of evidence to support their guilt did that for them no bother.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #487 on: April 07, 2019, 02:58:04 PM »
It's amazing isn't it? There seem to be a set of rules that some think everyone must abide by. If you dare to be different you're not playing fair, it seems!!!

Topic please ... "Sceptics beliefs ?"  Thank you

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #488 on: April 07, 2019, 02:59:46 PM »
but you do have beliefs...you believe the statements are accurate....you believe the alert are accurate

Or maybe some people won't stop accusing me of having beliefs.  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2019, 03:00:13 PM »
i just stick with stranger abduction......it could still be one of several

So anyone as long as it’s not the parents ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #490 on: April 07, 2019, 03:02:17 PM »
So anyone as long as it’s not the parents ?
Anyone who is guilty

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #491 on: April 07, 2019, 03:08:38 PM »
You’re not a sceptic and you have no beliefs you say, however the evidence of your posts on this forum tend to suggest otherwise.

According to you my posts suggest all sorts of things I have never thought, said or intended to say. May I suggest you stick with what I say instead of trying to find hidden meanings? You're not very good at it in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #492 on: April 07, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »
Anyone who is guilty

But you have no evidence against anyone so how do you know that it is not the parents?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #493 on: April 07, 2019, 03:29:19 PM »
According to you my posts suggest all sorts of things I have never thought, said or intended to say. May I suggest you stick with what I say instead of trying to find hidden meanings? You're not very good at it in my opinion.
Not very good at what? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #494 on: April 07, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »
But you have no evidence against anyone so how do you know that it is not the parents?
I think we have enough evidence to know the patents are innocent