Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 242302 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #885 on: April 13, 2019, 04:33:46 PM »
People doubted the McCann version of events long before Amaral's name was commonly known.

It doesn't matter how many people point that out, they refuse to believe it. In my opinion it's because Gerry and Kate told them it was Anaral's fault so it must be true.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #886 on: April 13, 2019, 04:35:41 PM »
People doubted the McCann version of events long before Amaral's name was commonly known.

Indeed. I doubted the McCanns from the outset.
4th May 2007. I had no idea who Amaral was until reading about the libel trial in some rag years later.
I happen to think his thesis is wrong in part.
I don't believe Maddie's corpse was transported in the hire car, for example. Nor do I believe there was an accident.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #887 on: April 13, 2019, 04:37:21 PM »
I don't employ that train of thought when I'm on the tube at night, I can tell you that much.
I assume everyone has murderous intent, and they think the same. It's tube rules.

So you are basically emotionally damaged.  Why do you think that is?

Offline The General

« Reply #888 on: April 13, 2019, 04:40:03 PM »
So you are basically emotionally damaged.  Why do you think that is?
PTSD
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #889 on: April 13, 2019, 04:40:27 PM »
Unilaterally? Did he have the authority to make this decision?

Yes, he did at the point.  Everything changed three days later.  But then Amaral knew that would happen.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #890 on: April 13, 2019, 04:41:08 PM »
Are you accusing me of lying? You seem to be saying I disbelieve the police who wrote the PJ final report, but I believed Amaral, adopted his beliefs, made them the cornerstone of my beliefs and still believe him. You seem to believe you know what I think and whatever I say to the contrary I'm lying.

I find that pretty insulting.

Please don't take things too personally and get so worked up about them ... it is after all a discussion forum.

I regret you feel I have insulted you, that was not my intention ... but I think you are pretty good at dishing it out for you to be so sensitive ... particularly since you insist in putting words in my mouth never said or implied.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #891 on: April 13, 2019, 04:43:41 PM »
So you have faith in those who have no criminal record but not in those who do? You would have been caught out by Myles Bradbury then.

You could say that.

I have no idea of Myles Bradbury.

Offline The General

« Reply #892 on: April 13, 2019, 04:44:23 PM »

Name calling? 
Particularly given that it was quite obviously a joke.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #893 on: April 13, 2019, 04:44:49 PM »
Please don't take things too personally and get so worked up about them ... it is after all a discussion forum.

I regret you feel I have insulted you, that was not my intention ... but I think you are pretty good at dishing it out for you to be so sensitive ... particularly since you insist in putting words in my mouth never said or implied.

Pot calling Kettle... you take things very personally and rempve posts which challenge you.

Nice work  .. hahahaha its all you have.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #894 on: April 13, 2019, 04:53:58 PM »

Name calling? 

So my post was removed because Briettas opinion must stay because she is a mod and not because her opinion is untrue. Perhaps she can add some meat to her watery  gravey by offering some instances.  like someone saying I didn't believe the McCanns because of Amaral  or  I stopped looking for Maddie because Amaral thinks she ,may be dead?  yes? No? 

My opinion of supporters is always removed.. funny that!

Sorry.  You are wrong.  No Moderator has the time or patience to remove your comments.  Mostly because they are all a bit silly.  So we ignore them.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #895 on: April 13, 2019, 04:57:03 PM »
Pot calling Kettle... you take things very personally and rempve posts which challenge you.

Nice work  .. hahahaha its all you have.

No.  Brietta does not do this.  And I will have you if you say this again.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #896 on: April 13, 2019, 05:08:13 PM »
You don't half post some rubbish- selective doubter and sceptic? what?

It really shouldn't bother you that much if people are doubting the words of others now should it? I mean who made you seem to think you are a higher authority.

People do not belive the McCanns version get yourself over it.

and what about this gem "I think that exactly sums up the sceptics belief ... not so much in the police whose final report laid it on the line ... but in Amaral's beliefs which he formulated in 2007 and which remain the cornerstone for sceptics".

I THINK  you will find that what YOU think is rubbish. Amaral had nothing to do with people doubting the McCanns. That is the McCann defence= attack

"Amaral had nothing to do with people doubting the McCanns."

I have seen that claim made by sceptics on a few occasions ... and I cannot tell you how intriguing I find it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #897 on: April 13, 2019, 05:13:25 PM »

Yes!  Yes!  Yes!   8@??)( 8@??)(

Posting in an offensive and downright rude manner demeans the poster doing so ... but not nearly as much as applauding the misdemeanour does.

But it is the correct thread for doing so, I think.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #898 on: April 13, 2019, 05:18:52 PM »
Posting in an offensive and downright rude manner demeans the poster doing so ... but not nearly as much as applauding the misdemeanour does.

But it is the correct thread for doing so, I think.

Rude? oh it wasn't meant to be rude.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 05:44:57 PM by Brietta »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #899 on: April 13, 2019, 05:25:04 PM »
                "Amaral had nothing to do with people doubting the McCanns."

I have seen that claim made by sceptics on a few occasions ... and I cannot tell you how intriguing I find it.

Is that because you know what sceptics think better than they do themselves, because you believe you know what sceptics think better than they do themselves, or because you think sceptics lie?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0