Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18345 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2020, 03:30:41 PM »
You're very good at making accusations but very bad at showing your evidence. Is that because you know you're wrong? Rest assured that going forward I will be watching your posts for accuracy.

We are allowed to post both facts and opinions so long as we make clear which is which.

I haven't looked at the questions you've asked yet, so you'll have to wait and see what I think.

And you can be rest assured, G-Unit, I couldn’t give a monkey’s how deeply you study my posts lol

You’re insignificant as far as I’m concerned

And it’s you, dear, that’s  wrong. Not me. I post FACTS — you post fairytale theories that don’t make sense, to anyone.

You’re incapable of giving a feasible opinion, even when faced with FACTS.
Do you write to those serial murderers  on Death Row in America too?

I wonder what your fascination is...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 07:16:59 PM by mrswah »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2020, 03:38:26 PM »
I'm an ex Army wife, Miss T, so I have no idea what she should look like.

I think Jeremy mentioned at some point that his father may have been forced to make the phone call to get him to the farm. In the end though, as nobody believed that Nevill phoned his son, Jeremy became the prime suspect. No enquiries were made into any other possible perpetrators.

So you think Sheila marched Nevill to the phone and forced him to phone Jeremy?

This has all been gone through before, but STILL it hasn’t got through to you....

That would have been IMPOSSIBLE.

You still haven’t answered my questions....why didn’t Sheila have any blood, glass or sugar on her feet? After all, you’re suggesting she fought violently with Nevill in the kitchen, even overpowering him and killing him, yet there’s not ONE shred of evidence she’d been anywhere NEAR the kitchen.

And if she wanted Jeremy to come over, why did she cut the phone off?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:06:19 AM by Ispywithmybigeye »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2020, 03:51:46 PM »
And you can be rest assured, G-Unit, I couldn’t give a monkey’s how deeply you study my posts lol

And it’s you, dear, that’s  wrong. Not me. I post FACTS — you post fairytale theories that don’t make sense, to anyone.

You’re a mess. A total mess.

You’re incapable of giving a feasible opinion, even when faced with FACTS. Why don’t you admit that you have a strange attraction towards psychopaths who are mass murderers? You certainly come across that way.

Has it occured to you that you have anger issues? You seem unable to control yourself enough to take note of and comply with forum rules.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2020, 04:22:50 PM »

You’re a mess. A total mess.

You’re incapable of giving a feasible opinion, even when faced with FACTS. Why don’t you admit that you have a strange attraction towards psychopaths who are mass murderers? You certainly come across that way.

Do you really need to post such horrible personal comments?  G Unit is entitled to her opinion and is graceful enough to answer questions politely. Calling some one a total mess IS against forum rules.

The rules stipulate that posts can be challenged not the people posting them.  Take note Mods!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2020, 05:08:41 PM »
Do you really need to post such horrible personal comments?  G Unit is entitled to her opinion and is graceful enough to answer questions politely. Calling some one a total mess IS against forum rules.

The rules stipulate that posts can be challenged not the people posting them.  Take note Mods!

I certainly seem to attract the ire of a certain type of poster, don't I?  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2020, 05:12:30 PM »
I certainly seem to attract the ire of a certain type of poster, don't I?  @)(++(*

Yes, why is that you think?  lol  I find the points you raise to be interesting and worthy of discussion.

Maybe because we are newbies/outsiders. ?{)(**
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
Yes, why is that you think?  lol  I find the points you raise to be interesting and worthy of discussion.

Maybe because we are newbies/outsiders. ?{)(**

Ispywithmybigeye is by no means a long established poster.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2020, 05:36:58 PM »
I know why, but if I explained it I’d probably get a warning. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2020, 07:22:27 PM »
I have, yet again, had to edit posts from one particular person who does not seem to understand forum rules.

Please do NOT make personal remarks about other posters.

Thanks.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2020, 02:08:07 AM »

(&^&

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2020, 11:06:26 AM »

Is that because your explanation would break forum rules?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2020, 04:44:29 PM »
Is that because your explanation would break forum rules?
I don’t think we’re allowed to speak our opinions of others honestly and openly are we, so yes I would be breaking forum rules.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2020, 05:00:33 PM »
I don’t think we’re allowed to speak our opinions of others honestly and openly are we, so yes I would be breaking forum rules.

I think it depends on how you express your opinions. If you can express yourself without hurling accusations and insults at others you are free to post.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2020, 05:14:29 PM »
I think it depends on how you express your opinions. If you can express yourself without hurling accusations and insults at others you are free to post.
I think you would consider unfavourable opinions of your posting style and cognitive abilities to be “hurling insults and accusations “ or “abuse” as you like to call it, so I shall keep my opinions to myself as I appreciate how sensitive you can be.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2020, 05:51:36 PM »
I think you would consider unfavourable opinions of your posting style and cognitive abilities to be “hurling insults and accusations “ or “abuse” as you like to call it, so I shall keep my opinions to myself as I appreciate how sensitive you can be.

As the moderators often seem to agree with my opinion of your posts that's very wise.  8**8:/:
Result = happy posting.