Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465086 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #2850 on: April 26, 2018, 05:25:32 PM »
Is the long-overdue Poulton documentary coming out tomorrow?

According to a screenshot from twitter posted elsewhere we are destined to remain on documentary tenterhooks for some time to come.
As Miss O'Hara said,  "Tomorrow is another day."
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2851 on: April 26, 2018, 05:31:14 PM »

Oh Dear.  What a pity.  I have been sooo looking forward to this for sooo long.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2852 on: April 26, 2018, 09:38:40 PM »
According to a screenshot from twitter posted elsewhere we are destined to remain on documentary tenterhooks for some time to come.
As Miss O'Hara said,  "Tomorrow is another day."

said Dougal, and it was. ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline barrier

« Reply #2853 on: April 27, 2018, 01:33:21 PM »
Its up on the tube for those interested.

https://youtu.be/q1M_CulIDrQ
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2854 on: April 27, 2018, 02:44:55 PM »
Its up on the tube for those interested.

https://youtu.be/q1M_CulIDrQ

Well that was rather boring  IMO of course

Offline barrier

« Reply #2855 on: April 27, 2018, 03:08:44 PM »
Something in the air,mind its from a reliable source,remeber Hillsborough.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6156218/madeline-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-warned-not-talk-11th-anniversary-disappearance/

'DON'T TALK' Madeleine McCann parents Kate and Gerry ‘warned by cops not to talk about missing daughter’ on 11th anniversary of disappearance
Scotland Yard detectives are said to have warned the couple it could hinder the ongoing £12m search if they discuss it publicly
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2856 on: April 27, 2018, 08:07:38 PM »
Certainly it is technically a very amateur production and not of a high enough standard to be used on TV... A straight to you tube production

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2857 on: April 27, 2018, 09:36:10 PM »

So, same old same old.  Nothing new at all.  What did she hope to achieve?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2858 on: April 27, 2018, 09:37:08 PM »
So, same old same old.  Nothing new at all.  What did she hope to achieve?

she hoped to further her own career

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2859 on: April 27, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »
she hoped to further her own career

Big Fail, in that case.  Who even knows who she is?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2860 on: April 27, 2018, 09:53:03 PM »
Big Fail, in that case.  Who even knows who she is?

I totally agree....her latest straight to you tube production...confirms her inability to make a doc that any TV company would be interested in...never mind the content...the technical quality of the prodution is woeful

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2861 on: April 27, 2018, 10:06:30 PM »
I totally agree....her latest straight to you tube production...confirms her inability to make a doc that any TV company would be interested in...never mind the content...the technical quality of the prodution is woeful

Is it YouTube?  I thought she said that she would never do that.  Well, well.  What a disaster.  If all else fails then succumb to YouTube.  Every idiot puts up rubbish on YouTube.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2862 on: April 27, 2018, 10:09:22 PM »
Is it YouTube?  I thought she said that she would never do that.  Well, well.  What a disaster.  If all else fails then succumb to YouTube.  Every idiot puts up rubbish on YouTube.

not only is it on you tube it looks as though its been recorded on a phone...the quality is so poor.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 10:18:54 PM by slartibartfast »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2863 on: April 27, 2018, 10:27:40 PM »
not only is it on you tube it looks as though its been recorded on a phone...the quality is so poor.

Do you think Sonia Poulton doorstepped Kate McCann with her Mobile?   What was it with the Camera Crew?

Oh, I know.  The Camera Crew refused to part with the film because it was so awful, and such a disgrace.  Bully for them.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2864 on: April 28, 2018, 02:48:28 AM »
Do you think Sonia Poulton doorstepped Kate McCann with her Mobile?   What was it with the Camera Crew?

Oh, I know.  The Camera Crew refused to part with the film because it was so awful, and such a disgrace.  Bully for them.

I gave up watching at 9:15 in and I don't know if I'll ever bother to go back to it.  Just same old same old repetition ... I really don't know what encourages these amateurs to humiliate themselves by these public displays of their limitations.   
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....