Author Topic: Forensics  (Read 46069 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Forensics Or The Other Side of The Wall...
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2017, 06:57:47 PM »
Well I have found a little video that reveals the other side of the Wall (It was on sky news originally )

Don't know how long the video will stay there for ... last one I was looking at has disappeared ...  Think that was the one I got the Forensic tent picture from ...

If Joanna Yeates was meant to be put over that wall , then who ever intended that had to know that there was  a ledge on the opposite site... Are the Police really telling us that Dr Vincent Tabak knew that on the opposite side of that Wall was a ledge?? where it is possible for several Firemen to have been stood on !!!

After driving around aimlessly he just happens upon the exact spot where there is a ledge on the opposite side of the wall!!  I don't think so....  He would need to know that information first hand... And apparently he didn't know where he was driving that evening ...!!!

Was Joanna Yeates in The Woods... Or was she actually on this ledge as the attendance of 7 Fire Engines suggests !!!!

https://www.musicjinni.com/0U2HRo6yNXU/sky-Joanna-Yeates-Murder-Landlord-Chris-Jefferies-Released-On-Police-Bail-UK-News-Sky-News-flv.html?6be9ccaf03f3927d936007aa2b85fa3c

Edit... why are these video's disappearing ??

Oops that was my mistake... That was the other video that went Missing...

Here's The link

https://www.musicjinni.com/exE-A4PZKau/Yeates-Murder-Missing-Sock-Could-Hold-Clue.html

Images attached ....

Double Edit....  Did the Birches actually look over the wall, therefore seeing Joanna Yeates back and her knees facing the Quarry Wall ?????

The man that Sky News is talking to is Veteran Murder Investigator Rick Turner ( I think he says Rick)...

Offline [...]

Re: Forensics
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2017, 07:46:04 PM »
I have attached more images from the other side of the wall...

The trees have marks on them, which they shouldn't show signs of damage... And in one of the pictures two small branches have been cut....

There even looks like there's a figure of a man in one of them, but I cannot be sure ....

Edit.... Another thing I'd like to point out is that I am positive the early photographs of the wall were two different Locations... One was slightly further up and had stones that looked almost identical on the top... i did mention about how I thought that they had been replaced before ...

Double edit....  Image 3 of this post shows someone stood there also... To the right of where I have circled ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2017, 08:38:45 PM »
On the above post I mention I believe the Police used 2 locations for the flowers being by the wall...

From The video, The Veteran Murder Investigator is stood to the right of the sign, and the flowers are to the right of him...

Yet on the pictures of the wall the flowers are to the left of the sign ...

On image 3 and 4 I have circled the stone in the wall... It is a different size in both of the photographs....

So...  Was Joanna Yeates over the wall as The Fire Brigade in rope access harnesses suggest... And why all the Tom foolery with the photographs ????

On image 4 The wall appears higher .....

Offline [...]

« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2017, 07:27:35 AM »
From Google street view you can still see on Longwood Lane the two areas they used for the images ... I have attached  screenshots .. You can see how similar they look...

They are about 10 yards apart ..

Offline [...]

Re: Forensics Or The Other Side of The Wall...
« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2017, 11:26:04 AM »
Well I have found a little video that reveals the other side of the Wall (It was on sky news originally )

Don't know how long the video will stay there for ... last one I was looking at has disappeared ...  Think that was the one I got the Forensic tent picture from ...

If Joanna Yeates was meant to be put over that wall , then who ever intended that had to know that there was  a ledge on the opposite site... Are the Police really telling us that Dr Vincent Tabak knew that on the opposite side of that Wall was a ledge?? where it is possible for several Firemen to have been stood on !!!

After driving around aimlessly he just happens upon the exact spot where there is a ledge on the opposite side of the wall!!  I don't think so....  He would need to know that information first hand... And apparently he didn't know where he was driving that evening ...!!!

Was Joanna Yeates in The Woods... Or was she actually on this ledge as the attendance of 7 Fire Engines suggests !!!!

https://www.musicjinni.com/0U2HRo6yNXU/sky-Joanna-Yeates-Murder-Landlord-Chris-Jefferies-Released-On-Police-Bail-UK-News-Sky-News-flv.html?6be9ccaf03f3927d936007aa2b85fa3c

Edit... why are these video's disappearing ??

Oops that was my mistake... That was the other video that went Missing...

Here's The link

https://www.musicjinni.com/exE-A4PZKau/Yeates-Murder-Missing-Sock-Could-Hold-Clue.html

Images attached ....

Double Edit....  Did the Birches actually look over the wall, therefore seeing Joanna Yeates back and her knees facing the Quarry Wall ?????

The man that Sky News is talking to is Veteran Murder Investigator Rick Turner ( I think he says Rick)...

I must say ... I am surprised that no-one has shown any pictures of this ledge before...  It's a large area ... And the most likely place Joanna Yeates was located..  maybe thats why the Police insist that they were killers.. It would take 2 people to put here over the wall...

If Joanna Yeates wasn't on that ledge... what was ?? 

Locals must know of it's existence..... ?? Do any locals know about the ledge ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2017, 07:04:40 AM »
Lyndsey Lennen can try and confuse us with the way in which she talked about DNA on Joanna Yeates and Blood Spots in the boot of the car that Dr Vincent Tabak apparently drove to ASDA...

But when it actually came to it Nigel Lickley doesn't actually say Joanna Yeates body was in the boot of the car, he just suggests this to the Jury..

Mr Lickley said after killing Miss Yeates, Tabak drove to the Asda store.
“It may well be that the body of Joanna Yeates was in the boot of his car during his visit to Asda,” Mr Lickley told the jury.

I believe Nigel Lickley knew that Joanna Yeates had not been in the boot of that car... his own arguments in court clearly state that...

Why is he not saying that Joanna Yeates  was definitley in the boot of that car... apparently there is blood transfer on the seal of the boot... Yet Lickey is sheepish when telling the Jury that Joanna Yeates was in this car....

He doesn't say that Dr Vincent Tabak drove to ASDA with Joanna Yeates in the boot of the car... The two are seperate... He drove to ASDA and she could have been in the boot of the car... This is the same trick civilian Andrew Mott used when describing Joanna Yeates being frozen..

Mott says the body and ground were frozen. Defence asks about a broom handle used to help feed straps under the body.
2 minutes ago

He obviously doesn't say the body was frozen to the ground!!!

So when Lickey say Dr Vincent Tabak went to ASDA, he probably did, we just don't know what time this was ... But he falls to say that Joanna Yeates was in this car boot at this time .... An important detail....

For Dr Vincent Tabak to have killed Joanna Yeates and dispose of her body on Friday 17th December 2010, he had one small window of opportunity...

He has to kill Joanna Yeates clear up, switch things off, take pizza and sock, carry Joanna Yeates to various places between the 2 flats, be in his Flat for 1 hour put her apparently in the boot of his car...before he goes to ASDA....
And according to the defence drive aimlessly around after his ASDA trip and dump Joanna Yeates on Longwood Lane ...

Yet Lickley isn't saying that...  He says "It may well be"...... a huge difference, he isn't putting Joanna Yeates in the boot of that car, when he should be ....

I would have thought as he was "The prosecution: he would be relying on the 'Forensic Evidence" provided by Lyndsey Lennen, to bolster his belief that Joanna Yeates was in The Boot of Dr Vincent Tabak's car... why isn't he ????

I say it's because he know that it is not true... Joanna Yeates was never in the boot of that car that Dr Vincent Tabak apparently drove to ASDA...

And if joanna Yeates was never in The boot of That Car how on earth was Dr Vincent Tabak  supposed to have transported her from 44, Canygne Road ????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8818883/Jo-Yeates-trial-Vincent-Tabak-caught-on-CCTV-during-Asda-visit.html

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg412321#msg412321

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2017, 08:46:34 AM »

Most people wouldn't have followed what was said in court: they followed what the newspapers reported about what was said in court, much of which was sensationalised in order to get people to buy the papers!

Of course there is no evidence that VT went to ASDA with Joanna's body in the boot of his car, and of course Mr Lickley knew that.

IMO, somebody who can go shopping with a body in the boot of his car, AND look perfectly calm on CCTV while he is shopping, has to be an experienced killer, not someone who has just committed his first murder. No evidence has ever been produced to suggest that VT had killed before---------------------.

Offline [...]

« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2017, 11:33:02 AM »
The mention of stickers has always puzzled me.... 'The Coldplay stickers that Joanna Yeates apparently had in her Flat... The stickers that are dotted around, the Hallway and on the small bit of wall next to the kitchen, where you can see the intercom to the right...

I cannot find the stickers next to the kitchen at The moment which one has the initial 'J" upon it... But yesterday i saw another sticker in The Hallway and it had upon it the initial "H"...

Which had me wondering why if these stickers were denoting some type of forensic collection did they not to go trial... and why these 2 different initials J and H were on The Red Stickers in different locations in the flat???

If you watch the video you see the sticker at about 3:39

https://www.musicjinni.com/8CB3OdnwMQq/Joanna-Yeates-Trial-Vincent-Tabak-Found-Guilty-Of-Murder.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2017, 08:19:25 AM »

Andrew Mott has been described as lots of things, but this one takes the biscuit...

Twitter
Isabel Webster
@SkyNewsWebster
#vincenttabak sitting with eyes covered and head in hands as pathologist, Andrew Mott gives evidence about recovering #joannayeates body

Offline [...]

« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2017, 08:31:15 AM »
Andrew Mott

juliareidsky
@juliareidsky
Andrew Mott, wearing protective clothing, went to the body. The snow was undisturbed around it. There was apparent blood staining on a wall.

For the snow to be undisturbed around the body, it cannot have been on the Grass Verge, with all of the traffic that goes up and down Longwood Lane. The back of the body should have been exposed to grit.

Was the body on the ledge ???

Or in the woods?

If it was in the woods... what was over the ledge for the rope access guys to be needed ??

I always come back to the ledge... As Dr Delaney had witnessed her being placed on the roadside by two Officers.

And the use of the "Orange" stretcher, The Fire Service use, when getting a person from a difficult location, also make me stay with the ledge ..

Offline nina

« Reply #220 on: September 30, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
Andrew Mott

For the snow to be undisturbed around the body, it cannot have been on the Grass Verge, with all of the traffic that goes up and down Longwood Lane. The back of the body should have been exposed to grit.

Was the body on the ledge ???

Or in the woods?

If it was in the woods... what was over the ledge for the rope access guys to be needed ??

I always come back to the ledge... As Dr Delaney had witnessed her being placed on the roadside by two Officers.

And the use of the "Orange" stretcher, The Fire Service use, when getting a person from a difficult location, also make me stay with the ledge ..

.... for the snow to be undisturbed ......

Sorry Nine, I think that you are wrong, because it started snowing approx. an hour after Joanna's body had been put on the ground. It snowed heavily all night, so any grit from traffic that night or the next morning would have hit snow, not Joanna.

Offline [...]

« Reply #221 on: September 30, 2017, 01:27:12 PM »

Offline nina

« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »

Offline [...]

« Reply #223 on: September 30, 2017, 01:55:34 PM »
.... for the snow to be undisturbed ......

Sorry Nine, I think that you are wrong, because it started snowing approx. an hour after Joanna's body had been put on the ground. It snowed heavily all night, so any grit from traffic that night or the next morning would have hit snow, not Joanna.

Offline [...]

« Reply #224 on: September 30, 2017, 02:02:14 PM »
All I can really say.. Is if there is so much contradictory evidence to what was presented at trial... How can it be that Dr Vincent Tabak committed this crime ??

And if Dr Vincent Tabak didn't kill Joanna Yeates... How could Joanna Yeates have received Justice ????