Author Topic: Forensics  (Read 46060 times)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Forensics
« Reply #225 on: September 30, 2017, 04:22:54 PM »

What time was Joanna Yeates body deposited???

What time did it actually start snowing????

Where you there Nina to witness this event???

We don't know when Joanna's body was deposited. I'm sure nina is referring to what was reported in the media.

Offline [...]

« Reply #226 on: September 30, 2017, 09:22:45 PM »
.... for the snow to be undisturbed ......

Sorry Nine, I think that you are wrong, because it started snowing approx. an hour after Joanna's body had been put on the ground. It snowed heavily all night, so any grit from traffic that night or the next morning would have hit snow, not Joanna.

And Nina If she had been placed there for 8 days before she was discovered.... Ever day for 8 days her back and anything else on that roadside verge would have been hit with grit on a daily basis... Therefore melting said snow she was covered in... If she was on the ledge as I have suspected... Then she would still be covered in snow..

The area where she was supposed to be located near the opening to the woods...  I'm sure there had been plenty of walkers with there dogs up and down longwood lane in those 8 days ...

We just have to accept we have a difference of opinion Nina  ?{)(**

Offline nina

« Reply #227 on: October 01, 2017, 10:22:19 AM »
I don't know any more than you about the exact time that Joanna Yeates was dumped in L/wood Lane, I also don't know exactly what time it started snowing. I do remember that a sports club nearby had CCTV which showed the time it started snowing and this time was printed in the media.

Now if you go back to me digging out my diary and giving you the weather in Bristol from Nov to just before Joanna was found. You will see that there was snow on the night of 17th, heavy snow, all night I believe, although not being out all night I can't swear to that. Before the heavy snow and after for a few days the temperature was -4 and sometimes 0 degrees. So as well as snow on her, Joanna would have been frozen under the snow and the snow, grit above her would have been frozen too. It was to cold for said snow, grit to be thawing IMO.

So if Joanna was dumped on the 17th her back would have been covered with snow and ice, just another lump at the side of the road I suppose. The next morning any drivers wouldn't have seen her IMO.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 03:58:42 PM by mrswah »

Offline [...]

« Reply #228 on: October 01, 2017, 10:29:53 AM »
I don't know any more than you about the exact time that Joanna Yeates was dumped in L/wood Lane, I also don't know exactly what time it started snowing. I do remember that a sports club nearby had CCTV which showed the time it started snowing and this time was printed in the media.

Now if you go back to me digging out my diary and giving you the weather in Bristol from Nov to just before Joanna was found. You will see that there was snow on the night of 17th, heavy snow, all night I believe, although not being out all night I can't swear to that. Before the heavy snow and after for a few days the temperature was -4 and sometimes 0 degrees. So as well as snow on her, Joanna would have been frozen under the snow and the snow, grit above her would have been frozen too. It was to cold for said snow, grit to be thawing IMO.

So if Joanna was dumped on the 17th her back would have been covered with snow and ice, just another lump at the side of the road I suppose. The next morning any drivers wouldn't have seen her IMO.

Your correct you probably know far more than I do as a resident of bristol....  I think I was slightly disappointed when I had discovered the Ledge and no local had said anything about it.....

I know leonora had mentioned about the tunnel before... but without seeing over the wall i hadn't realised that there was a fair sized piece of land there really...

And hoped someone would comment upon the images I had found... Also on the fact how coincidential it must
 have been that whilst Dr Vincent Tabak drove around aimlessly , and not knowing Longwood Lane , he just happened upon the spot where the ledge was on the opposite side of the wall...

Offline nina

« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2017, 11:14:13 AM »

Please accept my apologise... I didn't mean to come over as aggressive....

Your correct you probably know far more than I do as a resident of bristol....  I think I was slightly disappointed when I had discovered the Ledge and no local had said anything about it.....

I know leonora had mentioned about the tunnel before... but without seeing over the wall i hadn't realised that there was a fair sized piece of land there really...

And hoped someone would comment upon the images I had found... Also on the fact how coincidential it must have been that whilst Dr Vincent Tabak drove around aimlessly , and not knowing Longwood Lane , he just happened upon the spot where the ledge was on the opposite side of the wall...

Again Nina...  please accept my apology.... Bye Nine

Seriously Nine, do you expect locals to investigate every hole, ledge, tunnel and the rest? Do you know every little thing in your neighbourhood, I know that I don't. 

How many people from Bristol post on here I wonder, apart from me, a right daft div, if I may say so. If I lived in other parts of Bristol I would never have appeared on this forum, but sadly because it was on my doorstep I felt I had to say something, daft div that I am. (A div was Co Durham for a daft person!)

Perhaps you need to come to Bristol, December is not far away, for a week-end. Google maps are good, but if you are serious about this cause, you need to come to Clifton to see exactly how long it takes to go from A to B etc., Who knows I may even meet you for a coffee! Now there's a thought.

Offline nina

« Reply #230 on: October 01, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »
Most people wouldn't have followed what was said in court: they followed what the newspapers reported about what was said in court, much of which was sensationalised in order to get people to buy the papers!

Of course there is no evidence that VT went to ASDA with Joanna's body in the boot of his car, and of course Mr Lickley knew that.

IMO, somebody who can go shopping with a body in the boot of his car, AND look perfectly calm on CCTV while he is shopping, has to be an experienced killer, not someone who has just committed his first murder. No evidence has ever been produced to suggest that VT had killed before---------------------.

While I agree with your post, the last paragraph, try looking at it like this:

You're a first time murderer, this awful fact is maybe trying to get into your brain. Maybe you deny it, maybe you accept it. You are running on fright, panic, auto-pilot, adrenalin and whatever, so what appears idiotic to us, like going to ASDA with Joanna in the boot, just doesn't register in the murderer's brain. I mean if you've just murdered someone going to ASDA maybe would be quite normal to that brain at that moment.

I don't know, I've never killed anyone, but I did many decades ago see a friend walking down the road, she looked quite normal, apart from the fact that I had to say her name about three times before she responded. She was so worried and inside her head that she said afterwards that she couldn't even remember meeting me. Turned out her young daughter was last seen being given a hand into a strange car. Ended up that mum wasn't told that daughter's friend's mother had got a new car. Makes you think, even small things like changing your car things you don't think twice about, can cause real fright to another person.

Well these are just my thoughts mrswah on how a person might react having killed for the first time. I think logic as we know it can be thrown out of the window.

Offline [...]

« Reply #231 on: October 01, 2017, 03:26:19 PM »
I have attached an image of the small radiator in the alcove as you enter Joanna Yeates front room, leaning against it, is a packaged, rose bush... 

Theres a lot of imagery in this case... No- one mentioned the rose bush that has been left in Joanna Yeates flat.... And with her being a Landscape architect, I would have thought the media would have zoomed in on anything plant related....

Her mother mentioned the christmas tree, but that isn't there, maybe that is in the room with the bay window...!!

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/license/656480856

Offline [...]

« Reply #232 on: October 01, 2017, 06:53:04 PM »
 ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »
I am going back to Joanna Yeates living in the entire ground Floor of 44, Canygne Road...

The evidence to support this theory is as follows:

(1): The Forensics on the Bay window that were done whilst she was a "Missing Person"

(2): Video footage outside what we have been lead to believe is Flat 2, whilst Joanna Yeates was a Missing Person

(3): The alarm sensor above the red book case.. (I believe there is an opening behind it)

(4): The kitchen outlet pipe..... It doesn't exist.. How can you have a kitchen with no outlet pipe for the water from the sink??

(5): Early video footage showing, what we know as flat 2 saying that it was Joanna Yeates Flat

I have looked and looked for the outlet pipe which should be under the window of what is supposed to be Flat 1's kitchen... It doesn't appear to be there... The only thing that resembles a pipe below the window, is what I believe to be the Gas mains ...

When you look at this pipe it has a piece going upward which you see on Gas mains pipes, and if it was an outlet pipe it would have a rounded elbow joint instead...

The room they say is Joanna Yeates kitchen I believe is possibly the utility room and storage...  There had been works and refurbishments done on Canygne Road by May 2011... We do not know what this Flat was supposed to look like ....

I have attached an image and circled the pipe I believe to be the Gas Mains pipe....

If there is no outlet pipe from that kitchen, then that cannot be a kitchen....(IMO)

There is an over flow pipe to the left where the flat aboves outlet pipe goes into... Joanna Yeates Flat should have the outlet pipe going to this Overflow pipe... Image 2

Image 3 shows the outlet pipe from the above Flat going into the overflow pipe...

So where is this mysterious outlet pipe from Joanna Yeates kitchen????

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #234 on: October 02, 2017, 10:02:39 AM »
If I believe that Joanna Yeates could possibly have lived in the entire Ground Floor, I would like to make a suggestion of why she might not have felt comfortable with Greg being away for the weekend , and being on her own...

What we know as Flat 2.... That front door is all glass and easily broken into to.... when we look at what is Flat 1 it is very secure with a solid door.. Yet flat 2's door has the glass panelled door and is at the back of the building.....

All the other main doors to that building are solid... That being glassed panelled is puzzling... Is it a vestibule?? And there's another door in the hallway??

I also wondered why Joanna Yeates hadn't invited one of her girlfriends to stay over the weekend, with her being worried about Greg being away...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline nina

« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2017, 11:19:33 AM »
If I believe that Joanna Yeates could possibly have lived in the entire Ground Floor, I would like to make a suggestion of why she might not have felt comfortable with Greg being away for the weekend , and being on her own...

What we know as Flat 2.... That front door is all glass and easily broken into to.... when we look at what is Flat 1 it is very secure with a solid door.. Yet flat 2's door has the glass panelled door and is at the back of the building.....

All the other main doors to that building are solid... That being glassed panelled is puzzling... Is it a vestibule?? And there's another door in the hallway??

I also wondered why Joanna Yeates hadn't invited one of her girlfriends to stay over the weekend, with her being worried about Greg being away...

"Worried" I don't think that I've ever read that Joanna felt worried, lonely yes, first time without Greg yes, but not worried.

Yes you go ahead and rearrange the living accommodation, but at the end of the day there were two flats in the Basement and that is a FACT. It was probably one space, in the way distant past but not recently.

Offline [...]

« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2017, 11:39:57 AM »
I shouldn't have edited my posts yesterday.... nothing changes...  At the end of the day Dr Vincent Tabak was a scapegoat IMO.... CJ has to have had some assistance from the Police.... he's not going to Miss out on over £7000 of rent for Flat one from between December 2010 and October 2011....

Something about the layout of that house is wrong ... end of!!

Whether people think I am off my head i don't give flying **** Evidence is Evidence and in this case there isn't any...

I'm tired... sitting here for 12- 18 hours a day for the past 11 months, researching and typing is tiring... And I do not think I can find anything else...

When I get Phil and Ann to admit in writing what on earth was going on in this case.. I'll post that... But it has become apparent... that all my efforts appear to be in vain...

I just hope that Dr Vincent Tabak's family views it.... or someone with a moral compass......  Because when things don't add up... someone is lying.... And nothing adds up in this case (IMO)...

This Case beggars belief... it is as plain as day, yet it has been ignored by many.. Whoever was the really perpetrator is happy as a pig in **** .... Congratulations... 8@??)(

Ciao

Offline nina

« Reply #237 on: October 02, 2017, 11:59:07 AM »
I shouldn't have edited my posts yesterday.... nothing changes...  Farewell

Oh come on Nine, don't be such a drama queen.

This is a forum for debate and for debate you need two sides of the coin!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #238 on: October 02, 2017, 12:58:04 PM »
"Worried" I don't think that I've ever read that Joanna felt worried, lonely yes, first time without Greg yes, but not worried.

Yes you go ahead and rearrange the living accommodation, but at the end of the day there were two flats in the Basement and that is a FACT. It was probably one space, in the way distant past but not recently.

I agree with nina re the living accommodation.

There was some mention of Joanna feeling nervous about being alone for the weekend: it was reported in some newspaper, but I don't recall which one. It might not be true: if she had been that nervous, she would have gone with Greg, gone to see her parents, or had a friend to stay/gone to stay with a friend.

Offline nina

« Reply #239 on: October 02, 2017, 02:14:33 PM »
I agree with nina re the living accommodation.

There was some mention of Joanna feeling nervous about being alone for the weekend: it was reported in some newspaper, but I don't recall which one. It might not be true: if she had been that nervous, she would have gone with Greg, gone to see her parents, or had a friend to stay/gone to stay with a friend.

Maybe it was Joanna's first time alone and she was feeling nervous. I suppose that part of Clifton is very dark plus the driveway to her door, was that dark I wonder. I hadn't considered that. She did after all try to 'phone a few friends for company that evening.

What a damn shame that no one from the Ram was free.