Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 19651 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #315 on: July 22, 2021, 10:08:54 AM »
Well Brueckner's warning shot appears to have worked on Wolters. There have been no more interviews with the prosecutor recently. Quite right too, in my opinion. If there's one thing the UK police are good at it's saying just what they need to say to the media and no more.

Which warning shot is that? 

From 2017 until Amaral 2019 spoke on Saunokonoko's podcast and into 2020 when Amaral clarified exactly to which German national locked up for his crimes in a German jail, he was referring.

Snip
"Speaking on the Maddie podcast, in a 2019 interview that has accurately foreshadowed today's developments, Mr Amaral confirmed the German had been on the Algarve.

"He was investigated by the [Policia Judiciaria, Portugal's police] at the time [and] when the case ended they discarded him," he said.

"The trailer that he lived in was taken to Germany for testing but nothing was found there."

Mr Amaral said the German suspect was a convicted sex offender and was serving sentences in Germany unrelated the disappearance of Madeleine, arguably the world's most famous missing person case.

The former cop hit out at Operation Grange, the long-running $20 million London Metropolitan Police investigation for Maddie.

He alleged Operation Grange only had "one investigation line", and claimed it was blinkered to other possibilities about what may have happened in the resort where Madeleine was staying.

Mr and Mrs McCann have strenuously denied any involvement in their daughter's disappearance. Nine.com.au does not suggest they were involved in any way.
The German pedophile fits with the theory Mr and Mrs McCann have always believed could explain what happened to Madeleine: that someone broke into the holiday apartment and stole the three-year-old girl while she was sleeping.
Clouding that possible theory was circumstantial evidence developed by Mr Amaral and his team of detectives in the summer of 2007.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-a-scapegoat-portugal-detective-goncalo-amaral-claims-maddie-podcast/0ea5ef10-8717-4cfb-adea-a1c8baf2d357

Until then you had never heard of Brueckner.  Only those investigating him (and Amaral) had.

I don't think Wolters would probably have given interviews at that time if Amaral hadn't already blown Brueckner's cover making it opportune to seek public assistance.

Perhaps you have failed to notice that nobody is giving interviews at the moment suggesting to me that Wolters is running the show here, not Brueckner as you seem to imagine.

I think far from firing off warning shots Brueckner and his cartoon sent out signals to the contrary. 

Anyway - you can think and say what you like I'm not too sure anyone is too bothered 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #316 on: July 22, 2021, 10:27:23 AM »
True.  People demanding to know what their Tax Payers Money was being spent on.

Now we know, thanks to Amaral.

I have only listened to minimal Saunokonoko podcast material and only went there today to provide a link.  A quick glance suggests to me that 9News is not nearly as supportive of Amaral's theories as sceptics think.

He is still on about Gaspar and freezers 😁

When everyone else has moved onto present day circumstances with real cops following evidence of perhaps more offences than the one which Amaral treated like a penny dreadful - and might have noted and wondered about Amaral's interference in the German investigation which he has consistently rubbished and promoted misleading information about. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #317 on: July 22, 2021, 10:44:31 AM »
I remember lots of complaints that SY should share their evidence... Wolters is keeping us informed.. Thats good

People are well aware that the Portuguese investigation closed without the crime being identified and without the suspicions about the parents being dissipated. Despite that, Operation Grange was given one crime only to investigate; stranger abduction. It wasn't unreasonable to wonder what evidence that decision was based on.

I expect Wolters is struggling to gather the evidence he needs because there's no definitive evidence that Madeleine McCann was abducted. Everyone (Wolters, the BKA and the dodgy informants) has assumed it happened but in a court of law it needs to be shown that it happened and that the accused was involved.
England - good effort

Offline Brietta

« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2021, 12:09:57 PM »
People are well aware that the Portuguese investigation closed without the crime being identified and without the suspicions about the parents being dissipated. Despite that, Operation Grange was given one crime only to investigate; stranger abduction. It wasn't unreasonable to wonder what evidence that decision was based on.

I expect Wolters is struggling to gather the evidence he needs because there's no definitive evidence that Madeleine McCann was abducted. Everyone (Wolters, the BKA and the dodgy informants) has assumed it happened but in a court of law it needs to be shown that it happened and that the accused was involved.

Seldom have I seen such circa 2007 rubbish repeated on what is supposed to be a fact based forum.

It is about time you got it through your head that Madeleine's parents were cleared of anything approaching the slurs Amaral continues to treasure and you to nourish.
I really think you cannot see what an embarrassment Amaral's botched investigation is to Portugal.

That you keep on reiterating that Scotland Yard was only "being allowed" to investigate abduction is absolutely beyond belief and an insult to officers who did their job efficiently and following procedure which could only have happened if the case was viewed as a whole.

You have absolutely no idea of the issues that motivated Scotland Yard to ask for Madeleine's case to be opened.

Don't pretend you do.

Meantime the rest of the world took note of the amount of loose ends arising from lack of Amaral's diligence which Scotland Yard had to work their way through ... and that path leads us to the present prime suspect.

Who do you think directed the Judicial Police to work round to the 'abduction theory' - declaring right from the start that the McCanns were not suspects but a burglar and a former employee of the Ocean Club was.

Offline Davel

« Reply #319 on: July 22, 2021, 12:19:34 PM »

I think looking at the evidence the PJ collected it was clear the mccanns were not involved. Every personwho suspects the mccanns misunderstands the alerts imo.. That goes for all sveptics ive come across and the PJ.
The case wss archived becayse thete wss no real evidence against the McCanns

Ive listened to everything from .. Wolters... He hasnt contrafdicted himself once.. From whst he has said it seems he has proof of abduction and murder... But not enough evidence to be sure of convicting CB
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:14:54 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #320 on: July 22, 2021, 12:48:12 PM »

Why is it so important to you that, like Amaral you really do not wish Madeleine’s case to be investigated properly if your posting history is anything to go by.

Three national police forces are investigating abduction and have been investigating a prime suspect for as many years as Amaral spent in months on botching Madeleine's case before being sacked from the job for his awfulness.

Who do you think would know more about Brueckner to share information with the authorities than his neighbours, friends, acquaintances, those who worked with him in legitimate jobs and in more nefarious enterprises such as drugs and burglary.

Not all informants will be “dodgy” as you term it.  His phone number activated a mast in Luz on the night Madeleine disappeared – the PJ apparently ’ruled him out’ in 2007, and I think that is an interesting one indeed.

Quite obviously he is still very much ‘ruled in’ to the investigation and has been since 2017 when he apparently mouthed off in a pub, until now in 2021 when the police have evidence to name him as the Prime Suspect in Madeleine’s abduction.

It is my belief that investigators are checking out many more offences with which he may be associated and not just Madeleine's so the bad news for you is anguish for her parents, if it gives you solace to know that.

Offline Davel

« Reply #321 on: July 22, 2021, 12:55:49 PM »

The archiving report said no evidence of any crime.. P D Carmo said no evidence no suspects... So who is that suspects the mccanns. I think its obvious why SY consider the crime to be abduction 
From what HCW has said he has proof of abduction and muder but not enough evidence to guarantee a conviction for CB. Hes in no rush so hes looking to make a water tight case

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #322 on: July 22, 2021, 01:08:06 PM »

Answers in red.

Seldom have I seen such circa 2007 rubbish repeated on what is supposed to be a fact based forum.

If only it was a fact based forum. I find it's anything but. It's a forum which repeats uninformed journalistic and other blog/forum based rumours and speculations far too frequently in my opinion. In fact much of this post is based on beliefs rather than facts imo.

It is about time you got it through your head that Madeleine's parents were cleared of anything approaching the slurs Amaral continues to treasure and you to nourish.

The McCanns were not cleared, the investigation was shelved due to a lack of evidence.

I really think you cannot see what an embarrassment Amaral's botched investigation is to Portugal.

Do you have a cite to support this "fact"?

That you keep on reiterating that Scotland Yard was only "being allowed" to investigate abduction is absolutely beyond belief and an insult to officers who did their job efficiently and following procedure which could only have happened if the case was viewed as a whole.

There is evidence which suggests that Op Grange were set up to investigate an abduction.

You have absolutely no idea of the issues that motivated Scotland Yard to ask for Madeleine's case to be opened.

Don't pretend you do.

Do you mean the Portuguese investigation?

Meantime the rest of the world took note of the amount of loose ends arising from lack of Amaral's diligence which Scotland Yard had to work their way through ... and that path leads us to the present prime suspect.

I thought it was informant information which led to the present prime suspect?

Who do you think directed the Judicial Police to work round to the 'abduction theory' - declaring right from the start that the McCanns were not suspects but a burglar and a former employee of the Ocean Club was.

No idea, do tell.
England - good effort

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #323 on: July 22, 2021, 01:44:25 PM »
Well something's shut him up after a year of talking to anyone who asked him to. Coincidence? Maybe.
To test if that's true or not you'd need to look at all of HCW's public pronouncements and see how regular they were and what the longest interval was between pronouncements.  It's only been a month since he last spoke, is that the longest period of silence from him?
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2021, 01:49:45 PM »

Answers in red.

If only it was a fact based forum. I find it's anything but. It's a forum which repeats uninformed journalistic and other blog/forum based rumours and speculations far too frequently in my opinion. In fact much of this post is based on beliefs rather than facts imo.

The McCanns were not cleared, the investigation was shelved due to a lack of evidence.

Do you have a cite to support this "fact"?

There is evidence which suggests that Op Grange were set up to investigate an abduction.

Don't pretend you do.

Do you mean the Portuguese investigation?

I thought it was informant information which led to the present prime suspect?

No idea, do tell.
Have you ever asked yourself why the McCanns weren't reconstituted arguidos by the Portuguese when they re-opened their investigation into this case?  If so, what conclusions did you draw, if any?
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline Lace

« Reply #325 on: July 22, 2021, 02:19:06 PM »
Now we know, thanks to Amaral.

I have only listened to minimal Saunokonoko podcast material and only went there today to provide a link.  A quick glance suggests to me that 9News is not nearly as supportive of Amaral's theories as sceptics think.

He is still on about Gaspar and freezers 😁

When everyone else has moved onto present day circumstances with real cops following evidence of perhaps more offences than the one which Amaral treated like a penny dreadful - and might have noted and wondered about Amaral's interference in the German investigation which he has consistently rubbished and promoted misleading information about.

Amaral said a Police Officer knocked on CB's door but didn't get an answer.    Amaral is saying they didn't find anything to link CB to Madeleine's disappearance.   So did he interview CB or not?

Offline Lace

« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2021, 02:20:44 PM »
To test if that's true or not you'd need to look at all of HCW's public pronouncements and see how regular they were and what the longest interval was between pronouncements.  It's only been a month since he last spoke, is that the longest period of silence from him?

Wolters has said CB will be interviewed when their investigation is completed.  Until then he can stew {Wolters didn't say that I did]

Offline Lace

« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2021, 02:26:16 PM »

I don't believe OG were given the only crime of stranger abduction to investigate at all.   As they said they read through everything,  thousands of pages of investigation.  Just because they said they didn't interview the McCann's as that was dealt with by the Portuguese Police [they had all the statements etc,]. doesn't mean they automatically just assumed the McCann's innocent.   That is  something the anti's use as an argument against the Police Forces saying the McCann's are innocent and there was no evidence the McCann's were involved in Madeleine's disappearance.   Two Police Forces are investigating abduction,   have the German Police been told not to investigate  the McCann's too?   

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
I don't believe OG were given the only crime of stranger abduction to investigate at all.   As they said they read through everything,  thousands of pages of investigation.  Just because they said they didn't interview the McCann's as that was dealt with by the Portuguese Police [they had all the statements etc,]. doesn't mean they automatically just assumed the McCann's innocent.   That is  something the anti's use as an argument against the Police Forces saying the McCann's are innocent and there was no evidence the McCann's were involved in Madeleine's disappearance.   Two Police Forces are investigating abduction,   have the German Police been told not to investigate  the McCann's too?
The other ludicrous assumption is that having read up on "all the incriminating evidence" against the McCanns in the files, the Met had no choice but to obey the orders from the High Ups and disregard it in order to chase a wild goose, which presumably is what sceptics like G-Unit believe - that the Met is so corrupt, and the McCanns so important that that is what has happened. Amazing no anonymouse whistleblower has yet come forward to the media to spill the beans on this amazing cover-up, just think of the fortune they could make by selling their story!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #329 on: July 22, 2021, 03:44:55 PM »
The other ludicrous assumption is that having read up on "all the incriminating evidence" against the McCanns in the files, the Met had no choice but to obey the orders from the High Ups and disregard it in order to chase a wild goose, which presumably is what sceptics like G-Unit believe - that the Met is so corrupt, and the McCanns so important that that is what has happened. Amazing no anonymouse whistleblower has yet come forward to the media to spill the beans on this amazing cover-up, just think of the fortune they could make by selling their story!

I have never bothered to argue this point because it is obvious to me.

I don't know if Operation Grange interviewed The McCanns but they had all of the information from The Portuguese Investigation who did their utmost to find The McCanns guilty.

Or are Sceptics saying that The Portuguese were incompetent and totally unable to find a pig in a poke?