Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364161 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4455 on: May 25, 2019, 12:56:55 PM »
The lack of any credible live sighting is, IMO, strong indication that  Madeleine was dead before she left the apartment.

There was an eye witness sighting of a man carrying a child shortly before Madeleine was found to be missing ... there was another referring to a man carrying a child that night which was reported a fortnight after the event.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #4456 on: May 25, 2019, 01:19:37 PM »
There was an eye witness sighting of a man carrying a child shortly before Madeleine was found to be missing ... there was another referring to a man carrying a child that night which was reported a fortnight after the event.

Neither sighting mentioned the child being live
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4457 on: May 25, 2019, 03:35:23 PM »
Neither sighting mentioned the child being live
Neither sighting mentioned the child being dead.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4458 on: May 25, 2019, 05:21:46 PM »
The lack of any credible live sighting is, IMO, strong indication that  Madeleine was dead before she left the apartment.
Bizarre logic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4459 on: May 25, 2019, 07:45:32 PM »
I don't disagree but things don't always follow indications.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4460 on: May 26, 2019, 07:01:05 AM »
Neither sighting mentioned the child being dead.
Unless the child moved how could one tell?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4461 on: May 26, 2019, 10:08:44 AM »
Unless the child moved how could one tell?

Interestingly, My observation for what it is worth-The first sighting describes a child being carried as if it was picked up and was injured,not being awake and crying and not wearing feet covering in a cold night certainly leaves an impression of something not quite right.

The second sighting could be described as someone carrying a sleeping/drugged/dead child.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4462 on: May 26, 2019, 11:33:00 AM »
Interestingly, My observation for what it is worth-The first sighting describes a child being carried as if it was picked up and was injured,not being awake and crying and not wearing feet covering in a cold night certainly leaves an impression of something not quite right.

The second sighting could be described as someone carrying a sleeping/drugged/dead child.
But IMO the second sighting is not a recently deceased child.  The body is completely flaccid immediately after death and IMO there is no way you could carry a child to make it look as if it was asleep.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4463 on: May 26, 2019, 12:05:05 PM »
But IMO the second sighting is not a recently deceased child.  The body is completely flaccid immediately after death and IMO there is no way you could carry a child to make it look as if it was asleep.

Would need to carry out extensive field trials to be certain - IMO.

I have found that sleeping animals can appear totally flaccid at times
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4464 on: May 26, 2019, 12:32:29 PM »

@)(++(* Such as?  Sloths?  Snakes? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4465 on: May 26, 2019, 01:11:24 PM »

If you picked that animal up and carried it I doubt if it would remain flaccid.
Moderation

Offline John

« Reply #4466 on: May 26, 2019, 02:41:27 PM »
Some posts have been unnecessarily aggressive and combative recently which is not conducive to constructive debate. By all means promote opinion and explore theories as long as such are based on facts and accepted understanding.

Finally, please keep posts amicable and informative at all times. TY.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4468 on: June 05, 2019, 05:00:14 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4469 on: June 05, 2019, 05:30:51 PM »
More money for Operation Grange

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-investigation-police-funding-home-office-year-a8945706.html
I wondered what that gnashing sound was.  Now I know it was the sound of thousands of sceptics chewing on the carpet in rage and despair.  @)(++(*.