Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353380 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #960 on: January 05, 2014, 11:53:54 AM »

“She just happened to come across them when they were in the apartment.”

One of them just happenend to bear a striking resemblence to Gerry McCann & was seen making away on foot with the sleeping Madeleine in his arms.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #961 on: January 05, 2014, 11:54:03 AM »
Still don't appreciate why CM would spin this twaddle, though.

'Burglary' has never been on the McCanns' own list of theories

It neatly explains the open window.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #962 on: January 05, 2014, 12:28:06 PM »
They have actually done far more and achieved far more than the Needhams in keeping the search going

What a ridiculous post.

What have they acheived? The only thing they have achieved is to cause xenophibia, and upset so many people who have been touched by their duaghters disapearance its ludicrous to even compare the two.

Kerry Needham has acted in a quiet and respectful manner, she has even had to remortgage her own home to keep the search going for her son, SHE NEVER GIVES up, and she never begs for money either.

Her son just disappeared 21 years ago the same as the McCann child.

So after spending millions of pounds from money gained from begging, and now the great Scotland Yard involved spending even more money just what have the McCanns acheived...

ZILCH, NADAR, NOTHING, still no daughter after 7 years.

The same as Kerry Needham, still no son, after 21 years.

Dont even bring this women down she has worked so hard and acted exemplary in the search for her son.  8()(((@#

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #963 on: January 05, 2014, 12:32:38 PM »

Madeleine McCann police are urged to hunt Ocean Club thief.

SCOTLAND Yard detectives hunting Madeleine McCann’s kidnapper are being urged to trace a former worker at the Ocean Club holiday villa complex from where she disappeared.

A criminologist who has spent years analysing Portuguese police files has discovered information about the man, who had previously been caught stealing.

He lived close to the spot where a man was seen carrying a child, who detectives believe was Madeleine, at the time of the abduction.

Madrid-based Heriberto Janosch has written to Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange detectives with details of his findings.

The revelation comes after it was reported that Scotland Yard officers have identified three “prime suspects” in a burglary gang after analysing phone data around the time of the abduction on May 3, 2007, at Praia da Luz in Portugal’s Algarve.

The report claimed there were a high number of calls between the group after Madeleine vanished. It also suggested the gang was responsible for two earlier raids at neighbouring apartments, one of which was foiled when they were disturbed by an elderly resident.

Now Yard chiefs are involved with discussions with counterparts in Portugal on how and when to arrest the trio, one of whom is ­Portuguese.

Mr Janosch said that the individual he is interested in was not ­working at the Ocean Club during the evening when Madeleine disappeared. He said: “When I read the information in the Portuguese police files I felt it was important to contact Scotland Yard to make sure they were aware of it.

“Now I understand that the Yard is concentrating on three suspected burglars and I wonder if this man I am interested in is one of them.

“The investigation is reaching a very important stage and hopefully the police are on the verge of a breakthrough.

“I have investigated this case for a long time and it is my belief that Madeleine was taken by burglars and there was no planned kidnapping.

“She just happened to come across them when they were in the apartment.”

The move came as Kate McCann, an ambassador for the charity Missing People, and husband Gerry yesterday attended the FA Cup tie between Everton and Queens Park Rangers at Goodison Park.

Everton supporter Kate went to the game to raise awareness of the charity and to cheer on her team.

A film about the plight of missing people was shown during the half-time break.

Writing in Everton’s match programme yesterday, chairman Bill Kenwright, said: “We have a strong tradition at Everton of working with, and supporting, our community and because of that we wanted to use today’s game to help raise awareness of those who, for whatever reason, are currently missing.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief

Is this apartment 5A big enough to hold all these burglars jeez. For 3 men in their gang just robbing a few passports seems all a bit far fetched to me.

Oh yeh it is far fetched and we are all living in the twighlight zone again.

IF the 3 burglars were that well known, they would either be in the knick again, or the PJ would have spoken to them. I am assume we are believing this twaddle in the Mail...the same twaddle they put about the tractor man being the perb etc....blah blah blah...

Of course there were/are burglars about in PDL like anywhere. How many have actually stepped over the mark and taken a child out instead of booty........and why?

Offline comanche

« Reply #964 on: January 05, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »
why oh why do u harp on re looking like Gerry McCann change the record please. u sadly are always negative re Kate & Gerry when they regret bitterly leaving Madeleine and the twins. They are heart broken.  8(8-))for your postings. If the mods think this is too personal to u they can remove.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #965 on: January 05, 2014, 12:38:14 PM »
why oh why do u harp on re looking like Gerry McCann change the record please. u sadly are always negative re Kate & Gerry when they regret bitterly leaving Madeleine and the twins. They are heart broken.  8(8-))for your postings. If the mods think this is too personal to u they can remove.

Smith saw a man briefly but hardly saw his face..he then saw Gerry on TV and thought it looked like him...he then is asked to draw up an efit...in his subconscious is his memory coming from PDL or from seeing Gerry on TV...

Offline comanche

« Reply #966 on: January 05, 2014, 12:46:23 PM »
thanks for reply u are completely right.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #967 on: January 05, 2014, 12:51:38 PM »

I would love to see anyone trying to convict anyone on either of those two E Fits.  Especially as they are supposedly of the same person.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #968 on: January 05, 2014, 12:52:08 PM »

Yes I am always negative re Kate & Gerry McCann , there is a simple explanation for this.
I don't like either of them.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #969 on: January 05, 2014, 12:53:28 PM »
Yes I am always negative re Kate & Gerry McCann , there is a simple explanation for this.
I don't like either of them.

I don't like you.  Are you guilty of something?

Offline jassi

« Reply #970 on: January 05, 2014, 12:56:05 PM »
I would love to see anyone trying to convict anyone on either of those two E Fits.  Especially as they are supposedly of the same person.

Nobody is convicted on the strength of efits. They are merely used in an attempt to identify people of possible interest, who are then questioned.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #971 on: January 05, 2014, 12:59:42 PM »
I don't like you.  Are you guilty of something?

Thats a shame Eleanor because I have always had a soft spot for you.
& Yes plenty.

Offline comanche

« Reply #972 on: January 05, 2014, 01:13:32 PM »
quite sad as u don't know them personally do u??????????????

Offline jassi

« Reply #973 on: January 05, 2014, 01:18:46 PM »
People only have the various facets of their public persona to go on. What they are like in real life is anybody's guess.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #974 on: January 05, 2014, 01:21:20 PM »
Thats a shame Eleanor because I have always had a soft spot for you.
& Yes plenty.

Golly Gosh.  You have just made my day.  No, I really mean it.  I shall try to be a bit more kind to you in future.

Thanks for making the first move.