Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108756 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #420 on: November 05, 2022, 02:09:25 PM »
Laura Wightman’s statement said she ‘went radge’

In her statement, Laura said she 'went radge' when Mitchell bought a new knife last December, months after Jodi's death.

She also told police that she 'maybe' saw Mitchell with a knife pouch when she went to Pizza Hut with Jodi and Mitchell the Friday before Jodi's murder.

The court hears a policeman asked Laura if Mitchell had ever confessed to her that he had killed Jodi.

She replies: 'No. See, if he had told me he had done it, I would have killed him there and then and it would be me sitting in jail now.'

As an adult - what are Laura Wightman’s thoughts on cruel and callous adoptee Corinne Mitchell buying her killer son a replacement knife ?

And what kind of child was Laura Wightman?

Making threats to kill someone her her age?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 06:22:02 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #421 on: November 05, 2022, 02:27:54 PM »
Quote from: Nicholas on June 29, 2021, 11:48:43 PM
Have you seen Laura Wightmans police witness statement ?

And did she omit anything from it?

What did she say to police about killer Luke Mitchell and her relationship with him?

Was she honest?

Did [Name removed]’s and killer LM argue about Laura Wightman on the day he murdered her?

Had [Name removed] finally sussed him out and called him out on his deception

According to one of Jodi's best friends at the time, Kirsten Ford, Jodi had been concerned previously that Luke might have been two-timing her with Laura Wightman (see cite below).

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3A+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558

Is Laura Wightman now claiming she didn’t see killer Luke Mitchell with a knife and pouch in Pizza Hut the Friday before?

She also told police that she 'maybe' saw Mitchell with a knife pouch when she went to Pizza Hut with Jodi and Mitchell the Friday before Jodi's murder.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #422 on: November 05, 2022, 02:48:32 PM »
And what king of child was Laura Wightman?

Making threats to kill someone her her age?

Jim Nelson
Really painful to listen to forced  MADE UP  CONFESSIONS .thankfully  LM gave as good as he got  when QUESTIONED  .at that young age of 14  who knows what a teenager might say.just to get out home to his family...they prob wouldn't realise the seriousness  of the charges and would most likely would be thinking..mum and dad  will fix it..I WANT OUT OF HERE....little knowing that anything you say  will most certainly be used against you  and if convicted   APPEAL BOARD  will  ask you to explain  WHY DID YOU CONFESS ???

Did Laura Wightman lie to the police, and others, about killer Luke Mitchell

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #423 on: November 05, 2022, 06:05:48 PM »
Quote from: Nicholas on June 29, 2021, 11:48:43 PM
Have you seen Laura Wightmans police witness statement ?

And did she omit anything from it?

What did she say to police about killer Luke Mitchell and her relationship with him?

Was she honest?

Did [Name removed]’s and killer LM argue about Laura Wightman on the day he murdered her?

Had [Name removed] finally sussed him out and called him out on his deception

According to one of Jodi's best friends at the time, Kirsten Ford, Jodi had been concerned previously that Luke might have been two-timing her with Laura Wightman (see cite below).

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/JODI+JONES%3A+HER+SOULMATES+My+Luke+has+all+these+knives+in+his...-a0127512558

What did Laura Wightman say about this Kim

As did the girl he was cheating on Jodi with, Kimberley Thomson:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:24:35 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #424 on: January 28, 2023, 12:22:56 PM »
Thanks for posting that Rusty.  That is the route I have always suggested Luke Mitchell took to get home, the same route denied by Sandra Lean. The river is no obstacle and in fact provided the perfect opportunity to wash and get rid of evidence. I don't believe this wood has ever been properly searched for hidden clothing or a knife.

When I did a recce of the area some time back I wish I had filmed the entire route from the murder scene, across the road where the two women in a car saw Mitchell, over the gate, through the wood, across the river, through another wood and up into the housing estate a matter of 30 seconds from his house. I guarantee he could do the entire route in less than 10 minutes no problem.

John, could LM have went home after the Fleming & Walsh sighting using that woodland you refer to above, quickly changed clothing, and have been back on the Newbattle Road again for just before 1800, to be seen by Marion O'Sullivan and her partner Derek Hamilton and the 3 boys on the pushbikes?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2023, 03:25:57 PM »
Yes, it appears Kimberley T confirmed he had a parka as per the post from Nicholas a few posts above. Apparantely the last time she physically saw him was February 2003, so that tells me she saw him wearing it then. AB said that the male youth she saw at the path that afternoon was wearing a khaki jacket and onecof the pockets looked 'bulging'. Could this have been a pair of gloves? It was said that Jodi was kicked and punched/maybe hit with a large tree branch, and had her hair pulled out of its roots, before being strangled and having her neck cut and severed. I wonder if LM was wearing gloves during the murder? Gloves would certainly prevent dna transfer from that initial attack with his hands on her.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #426 on: August 30, 2023, 02:11:41 AM »
Yes, it appears Kimberley T confirmed he had a parka as per the post from Nicholas a few posts above.

This wasn’t the 14 year old Kimberly Thompson, it was another Kimberly Thomson
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:16:29 AM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #427 on: August 30, 2023, 11:43:13 AM »
This wasn’t Kimberly Thompson, it was Kimberly Tait

Are you aware of her evidence?

She didn’t give evidence.

Much like there wasn’t a 2002 receipt for a skunting knife or indeed a photograph of Luke with a parka on at a concert weeks before the murder.

Dishonesty used to fool the gullible.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #428 on: August 30, 2023, 08:41:50 PM »
She didn’t give evidence.

This was Kimberly Thomson

I made a mistake

What do you know about Kimberley Tait?

Another fling ended on a more threatening note, with another West Lothian girl, Kimberley Tait, claiming Mitchell once pulled a knife on her after she refused to sleep with him. Mitchell claimed the knife incident was only a joke.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401673.a-truly-evil-murder-you-will-rightly-be-regarded-as-wicked-lucy-bannerman-finds-how-a-teenage-love-of-music-and-rebellion-ended-with-a-walk-to-a-horrific-death/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 08:44:57 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #429 on: August 30, 2023, 08:50:46 PM »
Yes, it appears Kimberley T confirmed he had a parka as per the post from Nicholas a few posts above. Apparantely the last time she physically saw him was February 2003, so that tells me she saw him wearing it then.

This is the younger of the two Kimberley Thomson’s
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:14:16 AM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #430 on: August 30, 2023, 11:29:55 PM »
This was Kimberly Thomson

I made a mistake

What do you know about Kimberley Tait?

Nope she didn’t give evidence either. All this corroborating evidence of Luke half killing former girlfriends and not a word of it used in court. In fact the only ex girlfriend who did appear in court for the prosecution failed to mention any violence in her interactions with Luke. Turnbull must have been having a bad few months.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #431 on: August 31, 2023, 12:18:00 AM »
All this corroborating evidence of Luke half killing former girlfriends and not a word of it used in court.

Yes it was

Evidence of previous knife threats were used during the trial

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #432 on: August 31, 2023, 12:21:47 AM »
Yes it was

Evidence of previous knife threats were used during the trial

Then you’ll have cites?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #433 on: August 31, 2023, 12:27:05 AM »
Then you’ll have cites?

There’s an entire thread here https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=506.msg14694#msg14694

"When he was 12 he threatened his then girlfriend with a knife because she refused to have sex with him. The incidents went on. When he moved to St David’s High, a music teacher found him trying to throttle another pupil and he was sent to an educational psychologist. He refused the expert’s help. Instead Mitchell became a rebellious, mysterious teenager who was heavily into cannabis and supplied his Goth friends with the drug. "

http://www.scotsman.com/news/natural-born-killer-1-1401861

It’s not clear if this was Kimberley Tait but there was also an 11 year old girl who was threatened by killer Luke Mitchell with a knife at her throat for a kiss. This incident occurred when the killer was staying at his father Philip Mitchell’s house in Livingston

When he was 12, Mitchell had used a knife to threaten the daughter of a family who were guests in the Mitchell house. He had climbed onto her bed, held the knife to her throat and asked for a kiss.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-murderous-art-that-unmasked-a-cruel-killer-r27r3dvd8bt

“Another fling ended on a more threatening note, with another West Lothian girl, Kimberley Tait, claiming Mitchell once pulled a knife on her after she refused to sleep with him. Mitchell claimed the knife incident was only a joke.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401673.a-truly-evil-murder-you-will-rightly-be-regarded-as-wicked-lucy-bannerman-finds-how-a-teenage-love-of-music-and-rebellion-ended-with-a-walk-to-a-horrific-death/
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:39:05 AM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #434 on: August 31, 2023, 12:38:38 AM »
There’s an entire thread here https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=506.msg14694#msg14694

It’s not clear if this was Kimberley Tait but there was also an 11 year old girl who was threatened by killer Luke Mitchell with a knife at her throat for a kiss. This incident occurred when the killer was staying at his father Philip Mitchell’s house.

When he was 12, Mitchell had used a knife to threaten the daughter of a family who were guests in the Mitchell house. He had climbed onto her bed, held the knife to her throat and asked for a kiss.

Not one scintilla of evidence that these girls were witnesses in court.