Author Topic: A Challenge For The Forum...  (Read 6134 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: A Challenge For The Forum...
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2019, 01:11:04 PM »
so they have suspicion but no admissible evidence

I didn't say there was no admissible evidence, you just said that.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2019, 01:27:58 PM »
If I edited/deleted every post that was either off-topic or amounted to a spat of some description there would be very little left.

Exactly. Or the people would just leave because their posts were being deleted for being rubbish and off topic.

So you are prepared to remove some but not all. This removed the right for you to bemoan about it then.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. 8(0(*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2019, 02:02:04 PM »
Exactly. Or the people would just leave because their posts were being deleted for being rubbish and off topic.

So you are prepared to remove some but not all. This removed the right for you to bemoan about it then.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. 8(0(*

I obviously did not make myself clear in the OP.  I was not complaining per se about all the off-topic posts I was simply trying to encourage the forum to cover different aspects of the case as opposed to going round in circles with cadaver dogs, sedation and wit stats of T9.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2019, 02:06:57 PM »
I obviously did not make myself clear in the OP.  I was not complaining per se about all the off-topic posts I was simply trying to encourage the forum to cover different aspects of the case as opposed to going round in circles with cadaver dogs, sedation and wit stats of T9.

Ok. point taken. However, it should be nipped instantly so that others do not get caught up in challenging false claims.

I am fed up with Dog threads myself.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2019, 02:14:01 PM »
Are you implying your theory involves none of these:

1. Cadaver dog findings
2. Sedation given by parent, other acquaintance or abductor
3. Anything said by the T9 witness statements?

That cuts it down a bit.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2019, 02:20:23 PM »
Are you implying your theory involves none of these:

1. Cadaver dog findings
2. Sedation given by parent, other acquaintance or abductor
3. Anything said by the T9 witness statements?

That cuts it down a bit.

Yeah, amazing.  some people just know, you know.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2019, 02:41:35 PM »
Ok. point taken. However, it should be nipped instantly so that others do not get caught up in challenging false claims.

I am fed up with Dog threads myself.

I have had threads dragged off topic myself, often to become unofficial 'dog threads'. On the other hand we've had fun now and again when threads have gone off topic. Perhaps we should all try to stay on topic and refuse to answer off topic posts? I think Eleanor asked people to try that a while ago?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0