Author Topic: Homophobic abuse from a member of the Blue forum.  (Read 5800 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Homophobic abuse from a member of the Blue forum.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »

@)(++(* @)(++(*

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I took more offence to Nuggsy calling me "Old" Than "Puff" But he has 13 friends on Facebook so my offence actually turned to a sad pity. Even though he was slagging me off.

Far too nice me.        ?8)@)-)

Blimey, 13 friends? That's 11 imaginary, his mum, and his wife. Who's also his sister.

Not nice at all, me!! Catch you later!!     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 11:22:58 AM »
Careful Matt, we all know Nug Nug is backward ....... and what is Nug Nug backwards?

Perhaps he should change his nic to Yag Yag!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 05:28:18 PM »
I think the film '40 year old virgin' is based on Nugnug.  Clappy longs to take him in hand.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 06:33:50 PM »
I think the film '40 year old virgin' is based on Nugnug.  Clappy longs to take him in hand.

Wrong film Holly .... I believe Chesney is Nug Nug and Caroline is Nurse Ratchet with Roach as the other nurse!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7K_ojMUoo

Offline Myster

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 07:54:50 PM »
You're both being watched...

Change that avatar punch-line spelling, Holly... or "Tesco's" sales and profits will plunge even further down!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 12:45:26 PM »
Wrong film Holly .... I believe Chesney is Nug Nug and Caroline is Nurse Ratchet with Roach as the other nurse!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7K_ojMUoo

@)(++(*  Spot on with your observations and final analysis.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?