Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 19276 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2020, 10:55:37 PM »
It's not up to anyone except a jury to pronounce guilt. That's how the law works.
What are you playing at then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2020, 10:58:31 PM »
It's not up to anyone except a jury to pronounce guilt. That's how the law works.

And they did and you're questioning the verdict!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2020, 11:09:48 PM »
And they did and you're questioning the verdict!

I was speaking of how the law operates. A jury can only judge on the evidence it's given.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2020, 11:11:01 PM »
I was speaking of how the law operates. A jury can only judge on the evidence it's given.
Do you have more and better evidence than was presented to the juries?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2020, 11:23:53 PM »
Do you have more and better evidence than was presented to the juries?

I don't know yet.  8(0(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2020, 12:02:29 AM »

And they did and you're still questioning the verdict

Offline Caroline

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2020, 12:03:11 AM »
I don't know yet.  8(0(*

So that's a big fat no then.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2020, 12:12:38 AM »
And they did and you're still questioning the verdict

I'm questioning the evidence not the verdict. The fact that Nevill Bamber was unable to speak, for example, doesn't mean he didn't phone his son because he could have done that before he was injured. The fact that a wetsuit was found doesn't mean it was worn. The fact that people thought Nevill Bamber was careful with his guns doesn't mean that he complied with the law, he didn't. Even if Jeremy Bamber knew he could put 11 cartridges in the gun that doesn't mean he did.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2020, 12:26:04 AM »
I'm questioning the evidence not the verdict. The fact that Nevill Bamber was unable to speak, for example, doesn't mean he didn't phone his son because he could have done that before he was injured. The fact that a wetsuit was found doesn't mean it was worn. The fact that people thought Nevill Bamber was careful with his guns doesn't mean that he complied with the law, he didn't. Even if Jeremy Bamber knew he could put 11 cartridges in the gun that doesn't mean he did.

Nor does it indicate that any such call happened. The wetsuit didn't convict him. in fact I'm not sure it was even mentioned at trial. Only one gun formed part of the evidence and that's the one Bamber left out (or so he said). The 11 cartridges remains a possibility because he knew it could be done. I

Offline barrier

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2020, 06:24:33 AM »
I can see where you're coming from on the evidence side,but a jury convicted on what they were shown and told.There's been two unsuccessful appeals another not getting past the ones who decide if it should go to the appeal court,This tells me that the powers to be are happy that the conviction is sound,any one who thinks otherwise needs to show that there is evidence not already disclosed to the relevant bodies.JBamber is a convicted child killer and should die in prison.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline adam

« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2020, 07:18:45 AM »

There are over 60 pieces of forensic evidence showing it was not Sheila. From an independent body - Court of Appeal.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2020, 08:30:17 AM »

So you'd accept without question, a not guilty verdict on the person you were convinced was responsible for robbing you of a family member?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2020, 08:55:15 AM »
I don't know yet.  8(0(*
Oh how very cryptic.  You ACT as if you do but as you’ve only had an interest in the case for a few weeks on the internet I very much doubt you know better than everyone else including the jury and judges that presided over Bamber’s appeals.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 08:57:30 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2020, 08:58:01 AM »
And even if there was no grease or gunpowder found on Sheila doesn’t mean she didn’t do it and just because human blood (probably hers) was found in the (hidden) silencer doesn’t mean it was used  in the killings, etc etc etc

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2020, 09:02:32 AM »
Oh how very cryptic.  You ACT as if you do but as you’ve only had an interest in the case for a few weeks on the internet I very much doubt you know better than everyone else including the jury and judges that presided over Bamber’s appeals.

Three words spring to mind: miscarriage of justice.  It does happen you know and of course until convictions are overturned the majority believe the conviction safe; if they didn't we wouldn't have long running miscarriages of justice.  It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid! 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?