Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 19099 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2020, 12:38:55 PM »

Actually, the only reason this person had no time for Jeremy was because he'd witnessed the way he humiliated Nevill. I have no idea who are the "others" you speak of, but living close to where it happened, I've only found ONE person who knew him, pre massacre -a vicar- who has "time" for him.

CAL's book page 103; Pamela Boutflour, Len Foulkes, Michael Deckers and Thomas Howie thought Jeremy was settling into the life his father wanted for him. Colin Caffell said father and son were very close.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline APRIL

« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2020, 01:07:31 PM »
CAL's book page 103; Pamela Boutflour, Len Foulkes, Michael Deckers and Thomas Howie thought Jeremy was settling into the life his father wanted for him. Colin Caffell said father and son were very close.

Of course, I would need to know how many days/weeks prior to the massacre this change in Jeremy was noted. The fact that it WAS noted indicates that there had previously been problems. It also wouldn't have been prudent for him to alow outsiders to witness problems. It would have caused suspicion to fall on him. Whilst Colin may have believed that "father and son were close", one has to question how, given he was such an infrequent visitor, he came to such a conclusion. Maybe he was manipulated by Jeremy more than once?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2020, 01:14:21 PM »

Of course, I would need to know how many days/weeks prior to the massacre this change in Jeremy was noted. The fact that it WAS noted indicates that there had previously been problems. It also wouldn't have been prudent for him to alow outsiders to witness problems. It would have caused suspicion to fall on him. Whilst Colin may have believed that "father and son were close", one has to question how, given he was such an infrequent visitor, he came to such a conclusion. Maybe he was manipulated by Jeremy more than once?

How many days/weeks prior to the massacre was Nevill reported to have been reduced to tears?
Result = happy posting.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2020, 01:38:51 PM »
How many days/weeks prior to the massacre was Nevill reported to have been reduced to tears?

It wasn't a question I thought to ask because it wasn't necessary for me to know.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2020, 01:40:54 PM »

Is CAL's book your only source? Although it is a great overview there are plenty of statements and documents available that provide more in-depth information.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2020, 02:17:08 PM »
It wasn't a question I thought to ask because it wasn't necessary for me to know.

Me neither. It seems to have been around the time Nevill asked the trustees to add Jeremy's name to the tenancy of the farm.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2020, 02:18:32 PM »
I don't recall saying that or even alluding to it.
you compared your collective efforts with someone who had done years of research including first hand knowledge of the key protagonists in a MoJ case didn’t you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline APRIL

« Reply #127 on: March 15, 2020, 02:37:06 PM »
Me neither. It seems to have been around the time Nevill asked the trustees to add Jeremy's name to the tenancy of the farm.

COULD coincide with the codicil that Jeremy would have to be seen, by the trustees, to be working satisfactorily on the farm at the time of his death before he could come into his inheritance.

Offline barrier

« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2020, 05:58:04 PM »
Stefan Kiszko was also a convicted child killer whose case bounced to and fro CoA until he was acquitted.

Do you honestly think if we were discussing his case post acquittal you would have seen him as anything other than a child killer Barrier?

Apples and pears holly,Stefan was done up like a kipper.

There was no DNA technology available in 1975, but police still had samples taken from Lesley's clothing examined and which showed the killer had a sperm count and could father a child. A police doctor who also examined Kiszko, saw that he was sexually immature and sent a sample for examination that showed Stefan had a zero sperm count.

The crucial evidence was never put before the court and when police reinvestigated the case in the 1990s, they found that Kiszko's samples had mysteriously vanished.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #129 on: March 15, 2020, 06:11:04 PM »
Stefan Kiszko was also a convicted child killer whose case bounced to and fro CoA until he was acquitted.

Do you honestly think if we were discussing his case post acquittal you would have seen him as anything other than a child killer Barrier?

When did a reconstruction take place to acquit him? I think they proved he was innocent due to physical evidence?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2020, 07:21:06 PM »
When did a reconstruction take place to acquit him? I think they proved he was innocent due to physical evidence?

The case didn't involve firearms so of course no shooting reconstruction.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2020, 01:07:50 AM »
The case didn't involve firearms so of course no shooting reconstruction.

I was being filliant but there won't be one in this case either.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2020, 08:53:10 AM »
I was being filliant but there won't be one in this case either.

And what makes you think that?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2020, 09:03:39 AM »
And what makes you think that?

Because the CCRC won't grant one.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2020, 09:43:25 AM »
Because the CCRC won't grant one.

Caroline how can you possibly know this?  Those who believe JB guilty are hardly likely to be in the loop.