Author Topic: In Cold Blood Documentary: The Murder of Attracta Harron  (Read 6309 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: In Cold Blood Documentary: The Murder of Attracta Harron
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 10:19:24 AM »
stamps.

After the conclusion of the searches, a meeting in the Portimao offices of the PJ took place in the cabinet of Goncalo AMARAL and those present included Guilermino ENCARNACO, an official representative from the Leicestershire police, Martin GRIME and myself. During the meeting were exhibited videos with the details of search activities including the sniffer dogs lead by Martin GRIME. GRIME commented on the actions of the dogs and added that no confirmed evidence or information could be taken from the alerts by the dogs but needed to be confirmed with physical evidence.

Cadaver dog evidence is routinely accepted as evidence in American trials. Like fingerprint evidence, which at first was thought by some to be nonsense, I believe it will eventually be entered routinely as evidence in the U.K. as well....we only have to look at the Harron, Prout and Pilley case to see this.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2018, 10:25:33 AM »
So Harrison the none expert says value, thanks.

No he doesn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2018, 10:26:22 AM »
So Harrison the none expert says value, thanks.

He's far more of an expert than those giving contrary views on here...would you not agree

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2018, 10:34:25 AM »
Cadaver dog evidence is routinely accepted as evidence in American trials. Like fingerprint evidence, which at first was thought by some to be nonsense, I believe it will eventually be entered routinely as evidence in the U.K. as well....we only have to look at the Harron, Prout and Pilley case to see this.

Your opinion...based on Grimes testimony I don't see it happening.. fingerprints are backed by science...there is no science to support unconfirmed alerts..
I can't understand how the alert to CC can be seen by some as any kind of evidence

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »
That's an interesting premise, is it not?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2018, 10:51:49 AM »
That's an interesting premise, is it not?

I can't see how it can be accepted when the expert says the alerts have no evidential reliability

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 11:12:06 AM »
Afaiac the alerts are not routinely admitted as evidence...do you have s cite for that

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2018, 11:12:42 AM »
No he doesn't.

That was whet Davel quoted unless you have more information you wish to share?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2018, 11:13:30 AM »
He's far more of an expert than those giving contrary views on here...would you not agree

No. He is not a dog handler he will have read up on the use of dogs as have many on here.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2018, 11:16:47 AM »
No. He is not a dog handler he will have read up on the use of dogs as have many on here.
So where does that place amarals opinion of the alerts?
So the fact that he will have spoke personally to Grime makes no difference...iyo....we still have grime stating no evidential reliability...you cannot avoid that one

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 11:17:13 AM »
That was whet Davel quoted unless you have more information you wish to share?

Read it again.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 11:29:49 AM »
I can't see how it can be accepted when the expert says the alerts have no evidential reliability
You are talking about what was SAID (not SAYS) 11 years ago.  Did fingerprint evidence become accepted overnight?  I was talking about now and in the future.  Madeleine's case has no relevance, does it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2018, 11:35:31 AM »
You are talking about what was SAID (not SAYS) 11 years ago.  Did fingerprint evidence become accepted overnight?  I was talking about now and in the future.  Madeleine's case has no relevance, does it?

Nothing has changed re the alerts in the past 11 years....still no independent evidence.......if the alerts can somehow be verified by independent testing then things could change...but are they reliable enough to satisfy testing...we still don't have any evidence

Offline xtina

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2018, 11:53:18 AM »
Nothing has changed re the alerts in the past 11 years....still no independent evidence.......if the alerts can somehow be verified by independent testing then things could change...but are they reliable enough to satisfy testing...we still don't have any evidence

Why do you think there was no DNA of maddie in the apartment...

why did gmcc have to go back to UK for it...

is it because possibly most of it was cleaned away....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2018, 11:58:33 AM »

Why do you think there was no DNA of maddie in the apartment...

why did gmcc have to go back to UK for it...

is it because possibly most of it was cleaned away....

I'm sure there was Maddies DNA in the apartment.....it's more complicated than you think....where's the cite for this