Author Topic: Netflix - the Murat interview.  (Read 17082 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Netflix - the Murat interview.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 08:37:55 PM »
The McCanns. Eddie alerted to wardrobe. Keela didn't so that ruled out blood. Eddie alerted to their clothes. Keela didnt!
One little caveat.  It wasn’t the McCanns house and had had countless guests staying in it over the years. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 08:52:17 PM »
The McCanns. Eddie alerted to wardrobe. Keela didn't so that ruled out blood. Eddie alerted to their clothes. Keela didnt!

To believe the dogs were wrong you’d have to believe either that they were wrong numerous times and only to items and places associated with the parents, a huge ask, or that Grime was consciously cuing them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 08:54:11 PM »
One little caveat.  It wasn’t the McCanns house and had had countless guests staying in it over the years.
In particular, the apartment was occupied in the period after Madeleine's disappearance and Eddie's visit.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 09:04:04 PM »
In particular, the apartment was occupied in the period after Madeleine's disappearance and Eddie's visit.

Unless it was by a cadaver then it’s irrelevant.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 09:10:54 PM »
Unless it was by a cadaver then it’s irrelevant.
So if a dog detects cadaver odour the. that means a cadaver was definitely situated in the place the dog alerted to does it?  No such thing as transferral? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2019, 10:14:01 PM »
No evidence of transfer - just a crumpled curtain behind the sofa in crime scene photos where both dogs later alerted. The truth!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 10:17:18 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2019, 10:28:07 PM »
What evidence would point to transferral actually?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2019, 11:26:08 PM »
Somebody else died in the apartment. Furniture/items moved from a cadaver property to that apartment. Somebody touched a cadaver then entered the apartment and transferred. No evidence! Only one person disappeared from that apartment. Evidence suggests that person being the cadaver source if you believe the police dogs. If you are calling the dogs unreliable like Gerry (Mark Harrison recommended the best dogs be used!) then you won't believe it. But when crime scene photos corroborate dog alerts then police IMO will believe something happened in the apartment that resulted in a death on 3 May 2007.  Prime suspect Smithman then hid the evidence! Enter SY searching nearby wasteland to that sighting.

Q: I know you don’t want to go into detail but are there more forensic tests, is that what is going on?

MR: I’m not going to talk about detail of the type of work going on but there are critical lines of enquiry
of great interest to ourselves and our Portuguese counterparts and there are some significant
investigative avenues we are pursuing that we see as very worthwhile.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2019, 11:30:23 PM »
The cadaver, if any, could have been implanted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2019, 11:34:17 PM »
Somebody else died in the apartment. Furniture/items moved from a cadaver property to that apartment. Somebody touched a cadaver then entered the apartment and transferred. No evidence! Only one person disappeared from that apartment. Evidence suggests that person being the cadaver source if you believe the police dogs. If you are calling the dogs unreliable like Gerry (Mark Harrison recommended the best dogs be used!) then you won't believe it. But when crime scene photos corroborate dog alerts then police IMO will believe something happened in the apartment that resulted in a death on 3 May 2007.  Prime suspect Smithman then hid the evidence! Enter SY searching nearby wasteland to that sighting.

Q: I know you don’t want to go into detail but are there more forensic tests, is that what is going on?

MR: I’m not going to talk about detail of the type of work going on but there are critical lines of enquiry
of great interest to ourselves and our Portuguese counterparts and there are some significant
investigative avenues we are pursuing that we see as very worthwhile.
I’ve scrutinised the crime scene photos and can see no evidence of a cadaver, so to use a popular expression on this forum I’d have to that the post quoted above is a load of cobblers.

Offline barrier

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2019, 08:29:23 AM »

By what means and to what end.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2019, 08:52:49 AM »

Do I spy a new conspiracy theory ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2019, 10:33:26 AM »

Covering all the bases there.

So you agree that Eddie May have alerted to cadaver .

Offline Lace

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2019, 06:23:47 PM »

Eddie alerted to what he had been trained to alert to,  blood that had been there and then removed,  or blood in garden fertiliser walked in from the garden,  probably why he alerted in the garden as well IMO

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2019, 06:34:44 PM »

Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t, we will never know and that is why the alerts are completely irrelevant.  IMO.