Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1480193 times)

Offline barrier

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #5941 on: August 09, 2019, 08:38:34 PM »
It depends on the circumstances, I would imagine.
When should the police have begun looking for Cory McKeague in you view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #5942 on: August 12, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »
Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.

Please be advised that this topic has been given its own thread in the current news board...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10965.msg550928#msg550928
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5944 on: August 16, 2019, 11:49:34 AM »
A little bit more,doesn't look as if a search of the ground is going to happen anytime soon.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/frederick-forsyth/1166280/robert-nairac-body-enquiry-ira-northern-ireland-veterans

It should be treated as a cold case murder, but that seems unlikely. What a mess!
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #5945 on: August 29, 2019, 07:06:58 AM »
The ignore function is running again. 8@??)(

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5946 on: August 29, 2019, 07:24:27 AM »
Great.  As one of the most contemptible posters on this forum I fully expect to be able to post in peace now as everyone will have me on ignore.  Bliss!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5947 on: August 29, 2019, 07:33:35 AM »

As previously posted, it is my opinion that using an ignore button shows a lack of maturity, an unwillingness to consider a difference in opinion and utterly pointless if one wishes to be a member of a forum where debate with others is the supposed goal.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5948 on: August 29, 2019, 07:57:37 AM »

As previously posted, it is my opinion that using an ignore button shows a lack of maturity, an unwillingness to consider a difference in opinion and utterly pointless if one wishes to be a member of a forum where debate with others is the supposed goal.

It's merely a device used by some to pretend they don't read certain posters posts... A, little childish imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5949 on: August 29, 2019, 08:00:48 AM »

Some snowflakes are clearly afraid of having their views challenged but what they don’t realise is it doesn’t stop their views from being challenged, and, by ignoring the challenge it looks to the average reader like they have nothing to say in response, which means the challenger wins the debate every time. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5950 on: August 29, 2019, 10:49:20 AM »
It's merely a device used by some to pretend they don't read certain posters posts... A, little childish imo

I find it quite a bizarre function and have never really understood the need for it.  Takes all sorts though 👀👀
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5951 on: August 29, 2019, 10:52:51 AM »
A little bit more,doesn't look as if a search of the ground is going to happen anytime soon.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/frederick-forsyth/1166280/robert-nairac-body-enquiry-ira-northern-ireland-veterans

Is there any viable reason for not giving up the whareabouts of this mans body by the IRA?

I thought the peace and forgiveness of sins by the UK governament of terrorists was part  of the agreement- obviously one sided.

I was reading a paper about paedophiles and the different persuasions of them, they come in all flavors. 

Moors murderers loved knowing where their victims were-  it turned them on, being smarter that the police. then you have the dump without bothering too much- victims are eventually found, next are those who remove all signs of the body. using butchering and acid bath type techniques, or placing in an already open grave.

If Madeleine is no longer with us (I suspect she isn't) he remains are well hidden/destroyed. And may never be found.

NB is there any reason why posters cannot mention bias regarding politicians agendas.  Tony Bliar became a devout catholic after leaving the pm office after being 'involved' with the peace process. All was to be forgiven, so why are the IRA not giving up this mans body. Surely Tony could have insisted by appeaking to their'religious leaders'
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:08:51 AM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #5952 on: August 29, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »

Is there any viable reason for not giving up the whareabouts of this mans body by the IRA?

I thought the peace and forgiveness of sins by the UK governament of terrorists was part  of the agreement- obviously one sided.

I was reading a paper about paedophiles and the different persuasions of them, they come in all flavors. 

Moors murderers loved knowing where their victims were-  it turned them on, being smarter that the police. then you have the dump without bothering too much- victims are eventually found, next are those who remove all signs of the body. using butchering and acid bath type techniques, or placing in an already open grave.

If Madeleine is no longer with us (I suspect she isn't) he remains are well hidden/destroyed. And may never be found.

NB is there any reason why posters cannot mention bias regarding politicians agendas.  Tony Bliar became a devout catholic after leaving the pm office after being 'involved' with the peace process. All was to be forgiven, so why are the IRA not giving up this mans body. Surely Tony could have insisted by appeaking to their'religious leaders'

I have a feeling that the small group involved in the abduction and murder of Captain Nairac will fear any DNA testing which would accompany the retrieval of any remains given the current policy to pursue the terrorist criminals involved.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5953 on: August 29, 2019, 08:58:40 PM »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin