Author Topic: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns  (Read 9860 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Private Agencies Employed By McCanns
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2019, 05:52:08 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2019, 06:02:30 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2019, 06:03:23 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2019, 06:06:49 PM »
Yes we have.

Do you ever see Sean’s face ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2019, 06:12:55 PM »
Guys a new thread has been started to cover sleep and sedation. 

Any further posts here about anything other than thread topic will be deleted on sight.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2019, 06:22:18 PM »
Do you ever see Sean’s face ?
I didn’t need to, it was perfectly  clear from his floppy demeanour that he was not awake.  Awake toddlers do not just lie still on their father’s shoulders without moving.  Compare Amelie to Sean for proof of this. You may prefer to deny the evidence of your own eyes, I’m really not bothered.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:26:48 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2019, 11:36:56 PM »
I didn’t need to, it was perfectly  clear from his floppy demeanour that he was not awake.  Awake toddlers do not just lie still on their father’s shoulders without moving.  Compare Amelie to Sean for proof of this. You may prefer to deny the evidence of your own eyes, I’m really not bothered.

My, my you’re morphing into Davel.

If you didn’t see if Sean was asleep then you can’t claim that he was.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 08:31:52 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2019, 11:40:25 PM »
My, my you’re morphing into Davel.

If you didn’t see if Sean was asleep then you can’s claim that he was.
Yes I can, and so can anyone with eyes in their head and a fully functioning brain.  I suggest you review the video evidence and come back here to tell us that in your opinion both twins were awake.  Then I will enjoy a good laugh at this ridiculous conclusion.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2019, 07:27:20 AM »
Afaik the McCanns employed 4 private agencies: Control Risks, Montedo 3, Oakley International and 1 other which escapes my memory if I ever read about it.

Bottom line is hundreds of thousands spent for what exactly?  How did these agencies advance the case if at all?

I'm not sure what the role of Control Risks was. I have the impression that it was to gather evidence for a possible defence.

Metodo 3 seemed to have been found by Brian Kennedy. They generated a lot of sightings but not much else imo.

Oakley just appeared, like Control Risks did. The Smith efits seem to have been their achievement.

Dave Edgar found the Australian woman in Barcelona, but, it seems, publicised it without checking any of the facts.

On the whole they helped with publicity, but didn't advance the case at all imo.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2019, 11:46:42 AM »
Yes I can, and so can anyone with eyes in their head and a fully functioning brain.  I suggest you review the video evidence and come back here to tell us that in your opinion both twins were awake.  Then I will enjoy a good laugh at this ridiculous conclusion.

At no time do you see Sean’s face.

His sister’s face you can see and she is very much awake....so how do we know that she’s a ‘heavy sleeper ‘ when all the evidence points against it ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2019, 12:16:30 PM »
A new thread has been set up to discuss sleep/sedation please take your discussions there.

Any further off-topic posts will be removed on sight.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2019, 12:21:55 PM »
I'm not sure what the role of Control Risks was. I have the impression that it was to gather evidence for a possible defence.

Metodo 3 seemed to have been found by Brian Kennedy. They generated a lot of sightings but not much else imo.

Oakley just appeared, like Control Risks did. The Smith efits seem to have been their achievement.

Dave Edgar found the Australian woman in Barcelona, but, it seems, publicised it without checking any of the facts.

On the whole they helped with publicity, but didn't advance the case at all imo.

I was reading recently about an investigator attached to Metodo 3 I believe who went undercover trying to infiltrate paedophile and child trafficking rings in an attempt to discover MM's whereabouts.  He appeared in the Netflix docu.  You will probably know the name with your encyclopedic knowledge of the case.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2019, 01:59:04 PM »
I was reading recently about an investigator attached to Metodo 3 I believe who went undercover trying to infiltrate paedophile and child trafficking rings in an attempt to discover MM's whereabouts.  He appeared in the Netflix docu.  You will probably know the name with your encyclopedic knowledge of the case.

Julian Peribañez. He is now seen as some kind of expert by The Sun, who printed his opinions on the Nora Quoirin case recently.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9726789/nora-quoirin-cops-slammed-by-madeleine-mccann-investigator/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
At no time do you see Sean’s face.

His sister’s face you can see and she is very much awake....so how do we know that she’s a ‘heavy sleeper ‘ when all the evidence points against it ?
When have I claimed that we have evidence that Amelie was a very heavy sleeper?  We have evidence that one twin was, evidence which you refuse to accept because you need to see his eyes closed.  I am sufficiently intelligent and perceptive to be able to recognise that Sean is fast asleep in that clip without needing to check the state of his eyes.  If ome twin is a very heavy sleeper then it is not beyond the realm of fantasy that both twins are, though granted we have no evidence that both are, a claim I never made in the first place.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2019, 03:43:45 PM »
A new thread has been set up to discuss sleep/sedation please take your discussions there.

Any further off-topic posts will be removed on sight.
Please do not remove my reply to Faithlilly, there is no appropriate thread currently running where I can simply post a reply without it being completely irrelevant to the posts that have gone before.