Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267262 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #915 on: November 04, 2013, 11:11:33 PM »
That's exactly what was said in 2007. Police have evidence that hasn't been made public.

It turned out not to be the case.
Exactly.  They didn't release all the files.

Offline BigFatBlonde

« Reply #916 on: November 04, 2013, 11:16:33 PM »
Exactly.  They didn't release all the files.

Do we know how many files were not released and why?

N

Offline BigFatBlonde

« Reply #917 on: November 04, 2013, 11:19:16 PM »

im not interested in tax payers money ...just want madeleine found and the person/s brought to justice ...

We would all like to see that, but you can bet that SY will have to justify their spend at some point and if they can't where might that leave future missing child investigations?

N

Benita

« Reply #918 on: November 04, 2013, 11:23:59 PM »
We would all like to see that, but you can bet that SY will have to justify their spend at some point and if they can't where might that leave future missing child investigations?

N

I have every confidence that sy will come up trumps ...if im wrong then i'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong ...

Redblossom

stephen25000

« Reply #920 on: November 05, 2013, 07:09:09 AM »
Now if the Mccanns have suppressed evidence for 5 years, since the e-fits were made, could this be potentially viewed as perverting the course of justice ?

stephen25000

« Reply #921 on: November 05, 2013, 07:34:48 AM »
not sure Stephen ... maybe you should ask your solicitor(psychiatrist)

Ah the abuse starts again.

Typical mccann supporter behaviour.

Now who needs a psychiatrist ? @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #922 on: November 05, 2013, 07:38:40 AM »
Ah the abuse starts again.

Typical mccann supporter behaviour.

Now who needs a psychiatrist ? @)(++(*

I think its a ridiculous question...but perhaps you can add it too the list of charges the MCcanns will eventually face..unless it was tractorman who done it

stephen25000

« Reply #923 on: November 05, 2013, 07:40:54 AM »
I think its a ridiculous question...but perhaps you can add it too the list of charges the MCcanns will eventually face..unless it was tractorman who done it

Why is it a ridiculous question ?

Do you think it is acceptable that the mccanns could have withheld vital evidence ?

Aiofe

« Reply #924 on: November 05, 2013, 07:45:42 AM »
They were not allowed by law to investigate in Portugal ,the smith sighting efits were done while they should not have been ?? Martin smith must have been spoken to by he mccanns investigators while the case was open ??

Portuguese Laws apply only in Portugal. They cannot bind an English person interviewing an Irish person in Ireland.

Aiofe

« Reply #925 on: November 05, 2013, 07:46:50 AM »

Do you think it is acceptable that the mccanns could have withheld vital evidence ?

The 'vital evidence' being two facial e fits made by people who previously denied noting any facial features of the suspect?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #926 on: November 05, 2013, 07:48:50 AM »

what evidence do you have that they withheld evidence

Offline Benice

« Reply #927 on: November 05, 2013, 08:39:46 AM »
The 'vital evidence' being two facial e fits made by people who previously denied noting any facial features of the suspect?

One of whom according to the same Times article, has since stressed he no longer believes the man he saw was Gerry McCann.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #928 on: November 05, 2013, 08:50:06 AM »
One of whom according to the same Times article, has since stressed he no longer believes the man he saw was Gerry McCann.

Is that from a statement of Mr. Smith ?

and unequivocal ?

or just another source ?

Offline Benice

« Reply #929 on: November 05, 2013, 09:26:19 AM »
Is that from a statement of Mr. Smith ?

and unequivocal ?

or just another source ?

It's part of the very same Times article -  the content of which has been claimed as.. 'the troof'..  by some people.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal