Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267270 times)

stephen25000

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #1005 on: December 30, 2013, 10:03:21 AM »
Then you are off topic

Read my words again, and then you might comprehend.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1006 on: December 30, 2013, 10:04:51 AM »
How naive.

Legal action or the threat of legal action is also used to cover the truth.

Agreed, legal action in some cases is like a game of poker, the ante is upped until one side folds. It doesn't necessarily follow that they had the weaker hand.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Redblossom

« Reply #1007 on: December 30, 2013, 01:42:10 PM »
Agreed, legal action in some cases is like a game of poker, the ante is upped until one side folds. It doesn't necessarily follow that they had the weaker hand.

And sometimes people take legal action and some even win when they lied all along....

Lance Armstrong, Jeffrey Archer, Jonathan Aitken, Tommy Sheridan?etc etc...thus it is not a fact that anyne who takes legal action must be right....
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:46:16 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1008 on: December 30, 2013, 01:47:29 PM »

Or..as the two journalist who wrote the story had recently lost a case and a large sum of money for the times, the times realised it was on a loser. The fact is that posters on here are wise after the event whereas I was wise before it

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1009 on: December 31, 2013, 12:16:12 AM »
{snip) ... appears to have known far too much about The McCann Affair for someone who was supposedly uninvolved in the latter ... (snip)
What exactly do you mean by this please?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1010 on: December 31, 2013, 12:43:24 AM »
What exactly do you mean by this please?

Cristovao wrote a book,  entitled The Star of Madeleine, but in Portuguese, of course.  From whence came the myth of six dead bodies.  And a few other things that he didn't ought to have known about and probably made up anyway, since he wasn't actually involved in the case, having already been sacked by The PJ at some time previously.

Is there anything else I can tell you?

Sheesh.  I worry when no one seems to know anything much at all.

Redblossom

« Reply #1011 on: December 31, 2013, 04:11:57 PM »
And if anyne wants to read the star of madeleine here is a precis......perhaps eleanor can prove that cristovao made up the story of the dead bodies

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1581.0

Of course one can claim everythng n the book was MADE UP.......

but without back up its just accusations......

as are the ludicrous accusations that he and amaral abducted kids to write books and make money...desperados
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:25:58 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1012 on: January 01, 2014, 10:28:20 PM »
I think its a waste of time trying to get you to understand a simple principle...there is no evidence ...requires no evidence to support it...it is up to you to supply evidence of suppression...

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1013 on: January 01, 2014, 10:33:09 PM »
If Mr Amaral had not been forced out on 2nd Oct 2007, the Irish family would have been flown back to Portugal and done efits by 10th Oct 2007 latest IMO.

Offline John

« Reply #1014 on: January 01, 2014, 10:49:24 PM »
If Mr Amaral had not been forced out on 2nd Oct 2007, the Irish family would have been flown back to Portugal and done efits by 10th Oct 2007 latest IMO.

I agree that would most probably have happened but in any event Kevin Halligen of Oakley International got them done after he was contracted in March 2008.  We know from Mr Smiths own statement to the Irish Garda that he refused to participate in the creation of e-fits for B Kennedy for some reason.

If the recent report from the Sunday Times is to be believed, it was well over a year before they were offered to both LC and the PJ.  The question will always be WHY?

The McCanns have done untold damage to their credibility by refusing to publicly clear up this matter once and for all. A simple statement was all that was required.  The promise of total openness and transparency appears to be long gone!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:21:37 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1015 on: January 01, 2014, 11:27:12 PM »
Well, there is always Paiva and his truncheon.  And then there's The PJ Officer convicted of falsifying evidence, whose name I can never remember.  And I could come up with a couple more if I could be bothered to put my mind to it.

But I don't think that I have actually accused anyone directly.  Just very worried by what was going on in Portimao in a supposed democracy where it was never a good idea to go upstairs.
Well someone else was ludicrously accusing Amaral and Cristavao of doing it to make money from books. Voila!. Where will this stop? Is someone going to suggest Mr Amaral broke into the BBC and manipulated Crimewatch at 18.30?
Mr Amaral was about to bring the Irish witnesses back at the beginning of Oct 2007,but throwing him off the case prevented that, otherwise PJ would have had efits that week IMO. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:35:07 PM by pegasus »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1016 on: January 02, 2014, 01:20:49 AM »
It seems that Madeline's disappearance has helped to fill a few coffers in both camps not to mention the other various hangers on who have profited from her disappearance.  Never has a little girl been so marketable in such terrible circumstances.  Personally I find the whole thing rather distasteful and the longer it goes on the worse it seems to get.

The suggestion that Amaral or Christavao were in some way involved is so bizarre as to not even warrant a response.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:26:52 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1017 on: January 02, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »
I agree that would most probably have happened but in any event Kevin Halligen of Oakley International got them done after he was contracted in March 2008.  We know from Mr Smiths own statement to the Irish Garda that he refused to participate in the creation of e-fits for B Kennedy for some reason.

If the recent report from the Sunday Times is to be believed, it was well over a year before they were offered to both LC and the PJ.  The question will always be WHY?

The McCanns have done untold damage to their credibility by refusing to publicly clear up this matter once and for all. A simple statement was all that was required.  The promise of total openness and transparency appears to be long gone!

only to a couple of hundred posters on the internet who already doubted them....the overwhelming vast majority of the public don't know a thing about them

Offline Carana

« Reply #1018 on: January 02, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Well someone else was ludicrously accusing Amaral and Cristavao of doing it to make money from books. Voila!. Where will this stop? Is someone going to suggest Mr Amaral broke into the BBC and manipulated Crimewatch at 18.30?
Mr Amaral was about to bring the Irish witnesses back at the beginning of Oct 2007,but throwing him off the case prevented that, otherwise PJ would have had efits that week IMO.

He might have been... but to do what exactly?

Redblossom

« Reply #1019 on: January 02, 2014, 06:42:10 PM »
only to a couple of hundred posters on the internet who already doubted them....the overwhelming vast majority of the public don't know a thing about them

The Sunday Times has a circulation of over a million weekly, the Mail who also printed the story albeit weathered down, has almost two million...thats not counting other papers who published it and not counting the thousands in thousands who didnt buy but read online....a few more than your 200 internet people, probably raised an eyebrow, did you count them?

@)(++(*