Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267278 times)

Redblossom

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #1080 on: January 05, 2014, 09:38:37 AM »
Paiva did admit it in Court.  It's a matter of public record.

Where is it then? Just so its clear you are not rewriting history.....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1081 on: January 05, 2014, 09:41:40 AM »

Paiva had it in 2009...he did nothing with it

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1082 on: January 05, 2014, 09:47:24 AM »

You will have to go back to The Court Transcripts.  One of The Injunction Hearings.  Isabel Duarte took a trip down to Portimao shortly afterwards, and was shocked by what she found in that File.

Redblossom

« Reply #1083 on: January 05, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »
You will have to go back to The Court Transcripts.  One of The Injunction Hearings.  Isabel Duarte took a trip down to Portimao shortly afterwards, and was shocked by what she found in that File.

I will leave that to you, since you are the one claiming he said any such thng in court.....

Eta

As for Duarte, she would say anythng wouldnt she? I mean this is the woman who said at same court case there is evidence maddie is alive because there have been many sightings of her.....
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:56:11 AM by Redblossom »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1084 on: January 05, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »
I will leave that to you, since you are the one claiming he said any such thng in court.....

Your ignorance of The Case astounds me.  Not that I care.  You can believe me or not.  I don't have to prove something said during a Court Hearing.

Redblossom

« Reply #1085 on: January 05, 2014, 09:59:35 AM »
Your ignorance of The Case astounds me.  Not that I care.  You can believe me or not.  I don't have to prove something said during a Court Hearing.

You do if you claim it was said ...but dont provide back up

Offline jassi

« Reply #1086 on: January 05, 2014, 11:21:13 AM »
Paiva had it in 2009...he did nothing with it

And you know this how?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #1087 on: January 05, 2014, 04:26:09 PM »
I agree, there is no corroboration that the Portuguese judicial authorities had the e-fits back in 2009 just some speculation in a discredited newspaper.  We do know however that the McCanns had them and it is at their feet that the real blame lies.  It is astounding that they didn't put those e-fits up on their website, maybe some day they will come clean and tell the truth as to why?

I know for a fact that they read these comments so maybe we can have an answer. How about it Gerry and Kate?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:27:49 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Apostate

« Reply #1088 on: January 05, 2014, 04:35:34 PM »
I agree, there is no corroboration that the Portuguese judicial authorities had the e-fits back in 2009 just some speculation in a discredited newspaper.  We do know however that the McCanns had them and it is at their feet that the real blame lies.  It is astounding that they didn't put those e-fits up on their website, maybe some day they will come clean and tell the truth as to why?

I know for a fact that they read these comments so maybe we can have an answer. How about it Gerry and Kate?

Even now the e-fits are not on the findmadeleine website - despite SY promoting them as a significant lead. Instead we have the pics which Grange thinks are of no value.

What's going on?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1089 on: January 05, 2014, 04:54:58 PM »
Clearly Gerry has not been persuaded of their relevance.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1090 on: January 05, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »

Have you lost the plot, John?

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1091 on: January 05, 2014, 07:10:55 PM »

So the PJ had them for 4 years and did nothing with them..SY had them for 2 years and did nothing with them...neither police force produced them it was the McCanns own investigation that produced them...why did the Pj do nothing with them...why did SY do nothing with them....but posters here just want to blame the McCanns.....because all of them didn't think they were significant...everything was concentrated on the Tanner sighting...which the PJ  FAILED to investigate properly

the REAL disgrace now is that SY want to take the investigation forward...after spending millions ...and the Portuguese wont let them...now THAT is a disgrace

Have to agree very much with the point that is easily forgotten amidst all this mess, namely that all throughout the e-fit saga, the person whom the public were being asked by the McCanns and others to focus on - Tannerman - had already given information as to his innocence.

If proper protocols had been in place and the fact was properly noted and established at the time, attention would have moved away from Tannerman, and perhaps the Smith situation would have been handled differently.

We are all arguing about Smithman at the moment, but for all we know he too may have come forward at an earlier stage and the piece of paper recording the fact may have gone astray as well.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 07:26:54 PM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1092 on: January 05, 2014, 07:15:39 PM »
From what I can remember these two E fits were supposedly of the same person, but they are not even remotely alike.  So perhaps someone in their wisdom decided that there was no value to either of them.
Probably Inspector Paiva since he appears to have been in receipt of them long before Scotland Yard.  And Inspector Paiva did admit in Court that he was putting new, incoming information into a "Not Relevant" File.

I am still trying to work out in what bizarre set of circumstances  two almost entirely different looking pictures of the same man would be of use.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1093 on: January 05, 2014, 07:24:48 PM »
I am still trying to work out in what bizarre set of circumstances  two almost entirely different looking pictures of the same man would be of use.

Me too..  So perhaps nothing to be said against anyone.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1094 on: January 05, 2014, 08:39:19 PM »
Me too..  So perhaps nothing to be said against anyone.

75 pages for something of no significance whatsoever  imo...welcome to the world of what can we find to vilify the mccanns