Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267267 times)

Cariad

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #210 on: October 27, 2013, 04:14:08 PM »
A sensational story IF TRUE

Yet no other paper has repeated it yet...sky news..bbc news..itv news

there is a quote at the end of the article from the Find Madeleine Foundation. Surly they must have known about the article to comment on it?

stephen25000

« Reply #211 on: October 27, 2013, 04:15:08 PM »
A sensational story IF TRUE

Yet no other paper has repeated it yet...sky news..bbc news..itv news

That's hardly surprising, bearing in mind the their 'favourable ' reporting of the Mccanns.

Ir true, the Mccanns have been exposed for what they are.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
Smithman knows all the answers. Best to keep him hidden. It's up to SY to prove his identity.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #213 on: October 27, 2013, 04:22:18 PM »
there is a quote at the end of the article from the Find Madeleine Foundation. Surly they must have known about the article to comment on it?

It is difficult to explain to someone whose mind is so closed that they are unwilling to look at things in a completely open and critical way...this quote..if genuine came in reply to what question or prompt... we don't know

It still has not been reported in other newspapers..posters on other forums believe the Times have been duped..its happened before..halligan...master conman has been released from prison...where is he

Offline Apostate

« Reply #214 on: October 27, 2013, 04:24:19 PM »
whatever the merits of the article the McCanns having the e-fits for years and not using them takes some explaining

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #215 on: October 27, 2013, 04:25:47 PM »
whatever the merits of the article the McCanns having the e-fits for years and not using them takes some explaining

looks like someone has started  to back pedal already

Offline Apostate

« Reply #216 on: October 27, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
looks like someone has started  to back pedal already

Nope.

Have the McCanns had the e-fits for years? Yes or no?

Benita

« Reply #217 on: October 27, 2013, 04:31:02 PM »
to be honest I don't believe a word of it...sy wouldn't be saying what they are if that times article is true..

stephen25000

« Reply #218 on: October 27, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »
to be honest I don't believe a word of it...sy wouldn't be saying what they are if that times article is true..

Perhaps it is possible they didn't know and if they didn't it makes them look rather foolish, does it not ?

Cariad

« Reply #219 on: October 27, 2013, 04:35:28 PM »
It is difficult to explain to someone whose mind is so closed that they are unwilling to look at things in a completely open and critical way...this quote..if genuine came in reply to what question or prompt... we don't know

It still has not been reported in other newspapers..posters on other forums believe the Times have been duped..its happened before..halligan...master conman has been released from prison...where is he

I assume that we will only know for sure, if and when the mccanns sue. How long should we give them do you think? If they haven't released a statement refuting this by the end of the day? The week? The year?

I'm honestly trying to understand your cryptic posts, I know Halligan is a crook, I accept that it's possible that The Times have been duped (though I doubt that), what I'm asking is how long do we wait for the Mccans or their spokesman to make a statement refuting it before we decide if it's true or not?

Lyall

« Reply #220 on: October 27, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »

They would if their lawyers tell them to.

Cariad

« Reply #221 on: October 27, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »
This is a little off topic, but I was searching Google to see if anyone other than The Times and the Huffington Post had commented about the hidden e-fits and I came across this:

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/McCanns-outraged-e-fits/story-12376337-detail/story.html

I love irony....

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #222 on: October 27, 2013, 04:54:26 PM »
This is a little off topic, but I was searching Google to see if anyone other than The Times and the Huffington Post had commented about the hidden e-fits and I came across this:

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/McCanns-outraged-e-fits/story-12376337-detail/story.html

I love irony....

It's only ironic if the Sunday Times story is written on two tablets - and we don't know that yet.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #223 on: October 27, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »

I love irony....
?{)(**

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #224 on: October 27, 2013, 04:55:13 PM »
I assume that we will only know for sure, if and when the mccanns sue. How long should we give them do you think? If they haven't released a statement refuting this by the end of the day? The week? The year?

I'm honestly trying to understand your cryptic posts, I know Halligan is a crook, I accept that it's possible that The Times have been duped (though I doubt that), what I'm asking is how long do we wait for the Mccans or their spokesman to make a statement refuting it before we decide if it's true or not?

I cant see that something like this ..if true...will not be further discussed in the media..we should have some indication in the next few days