Author Topic: The Find Madeleine website is updated re Tannerman  (Read 33727 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: The Find Madeleine website is updated re Tannerman
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2014, 01:51:14 AM »
Maybe something to do with the fact that the PI's were being paid my the McCann's and/or their supporters !
Thats assuming that a commitee (which includes every individual) does the filtering of incoming information?

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2014, 02:49:26 AM »
Kate says in her book that the man Smith family saw was remarkably similar to the man Jane Tanner saw  ...  she intimates that they were one and the same

Which begs the question

If Kate thought the Smiths saw the same man as Jane did  ...  who Kate believed to be the abductor ...  why did she keep the efit of his face from the public for five years   ? 

She and Gerry relentlessly publicised  the faceless image of Tannerman  ...  when they had an efit of what they believed to be his face all along 

Was just about to make the same point - with less eloquence.

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2014, 01:44:38 PM »
Posters are again asked to please keep comments appropriate to the topic under discussion.  This thread relates to the Find Madeleine website and its links to Tannerman/Innocentman.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »
Mrs McCann says in some interview (we need Redblossom) that she finds Tannerman looks pretty like Copperman...

@ 3.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV4Ck61Favg&feature=player_embedded

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Lyall

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2014, 01:58:39 PM »
@ 3.30

No wonder GM looks nervous during that conversation. They went a heck of a lot further in January 2008 than they're admitting there.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »
@ 3.30

Thank you Wonderfulspam ! ROFL ! "He (Cooperman, no body, just a face) is not that different to this man (Tannerman, just a body, no face) !"
About the advantage of having no face when identity is at stake...

Lyall

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2014, 02:05:56 PM »
Thank you Wonderfulspam ! ROFL ! "He (Cooperman, no body, just a face) is not that different to this man (Tannerman, just a body, no face) !"
About the advantage of having no face when identity is at stake...

>@@(*&)

AnneGuedes

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2014, 02:09:07 PM »
No wonder GM looks nervous during that conversation. They went a heck of a lot further in January 2008 than they're admitting there.
What do you mean, Lyall ?
Mr McCann looks exasperated and nervous, yes, as if he was scared of his wife's eventual words.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2014, 02:10:16 PM »

>@@(*&)
Let's hope Innocentman will never see that picture..

Lyall

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2014, 02:16:07 PM »
What do you mean, Lyall ?
Mr McCann looks exasperated and nervous, yes, as if he was scared of his wife's eventual words.

They told Sandra they never claimed the two men were the same, but in January they claimed JT was 80% sure they were (though I don't think she was ever actually quoted saying that herself).

Dodgy.

No wonder that episode isn't mentioned in their book.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2014, 07:55:28 PM »
The public discrediting of Tannerman is extremely important, even though Team McCann would like us all to look the other way.

It is the FIRST time that a lie inaccuracy has been publicly exposed.

History will mark it as The Turning Point in the case....a taste of things to come when the whole house of cards will come tumbling down.

Add in BHH's use of the word "murder" and it seems as though the worst case scenario may well be the correct one - Madeleine never made it out of 5a alive.

icabodcrane

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »
The public discrediting of Tannerman is extremely important, even though Team McCann would like us all to look the other way.

It is the FIRST time that a lie inaccuracy has been publicly exposed.

History will mark it as The Turning Point in the case....a taste of things to come when the whole house of cards will come tumbling down.

Add in BHH's use of the word "murder" and it seems as though the worst case scenario may well be the correct one - Madeleine never made it out of 5a alive.

I agree that the dismissal by Scotland Yard  of the man Jane Tanner saw  as  not relevant  to Madeleine's disappearance was a huge development

The McCanns'  entire abduction theory hinged on it   ...  right down to the bedroom door being opened too wide signifying Tannerman had been there  prior to Jane having seen him

Scotland Yard  disproved it

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2014, 12:08:20 AM »
I agree that the dismissal by Scotland Yard  of the man Jane Tanner saw  as  not relevant  to Madeleine's disappearance was a huge development

The McCanns'  entire abduction theory hinged on it   ...  right down to the bedroom door being opened too wide signifying Tannerman had been there  prior to Jane having seen him

Scotland Yard  disproved it

I can't wait to see Andy's next trick.

Improved DNA testing, perhaps?

icabodcrane

« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2014, 12:48:13 AM »
I can't wait to see Andy's next trick.

Improved DNA testing, perhaps?

It will be the forensic examination of phone data 

I believe if this case is solved it will  be because of phone records

Offline sadie