Author Topic: So where was Smithman going to that night?  (Read 28875 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: So where was Smithman going to that night?
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2014, 01:24:51 AM »
Please can you give any evidence poiting to that?  I am not aware of any.

CMTV “Maddie Special”, May 3rd, 2014

Interview with Goncalo Amaral

"And the scientific part is the hair that was found in that car. Hair without roots, that the English laboratory says that from its coloration, it belongs to Madeleine McCann. And that nothing except for transference between objects could justify [hair] inside that car trunk where cadaver odour was found."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2014, 01:28:14 AM »
Oh Madeleine's pink blanket is important to Amaral because hairs found in the boot matched Madeleine's in colour. They can now test hairs without roots. Madeleine's hair should not be found in the boot of the car rented 24 days after her disappearance. It will be interesting to see if anything more comes from this  >@@(*&)
Why not?

Her clothes were carried in it.  There may well have been some hairs attached to her clothes.

But where do you get that Madeleines hairs were in the car from?  I dont remember seeing it

Offline sadie

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2014, 01:29:30 AM »
Mr Smith's statement 'cleared' Mr Murat at a time when there were many conflicting reports of Mr Murat's whereabouts on the third and when he was an arguido.
Mr Smith's statement implicated Dr McCann at a time when he was an arguido.

That is quite coincidental.
>@@(*&)
Interesting that.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2014, 01:33:21 AM »
>@@(*&)
Interesting that.

Martin Smith knew Murat and said it definitely wasn't him. Look above for 3 may 2014 interview excerpt about boot hairs.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2014, 01:51:23 AM »
What do you think of the other exact identification based on Sept 2007 aeroplane steps tv news footage?

Offline sadie

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2014, 02:01:20 AM »
Back on topic, Gonçalo Amaral was extremely interested in the vacant property and garden immediately adjacent to where Smithman passed Aoife.  We never ever did hear if that property or garden was properly searched for clues.
John, I think that if you examine G Earth, you will notice that the property you are talking about immediately to the West of Aoife is actually two houses.  One is number 33 Rua 25 Abril.   

The other is 62 ( I think, difficult to read ) with its entrance fbeing on the rom the steps down.  I dont know the name of that road where the steps are, but anyway that is not empty and derelict.

We proved that Smithman did NOT go west in an earlier thread. 

In order to have reached the front door or the garden door to the derelict property, Number 33 Rua de Abril, he had to have gone West. 

He did NOT. He went South down the steps towards the sea. or East along Rua 25 Abril,towards Malinkas or the church

So looks like we can forget the derelict property there.

Offline sadie

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2014, 02:06:08 AM »
That very overgrown garden was the perfect place to leave a body for a while before coming back for it later. High walls all around provided the perfect cover.

Erm, high walls?  Before I shrunk, I would lay my bottom dollar I could have seen over thta wall.  Probably could even now.

Anyway that is acedemic because to get there Smithman had to go west and we proved very thoroughly many months ago that he went South or east and NOT west.

Do you remember Angelo?

Offline sadie

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2014, 02:08:45 AM »
Looking at the possibility Smithman was an innocent father carrying his child.

Where was he going to?

Given the time (10pm or later) and the age of his daughter (about 3 or 4) he was most likely going home.

Where was he coming from?

He is walking from an area with abundant parking, towards an area with shortage of parking.

Therefore it is likely he has just parked his vehicle immediately north of the sighting.
And is walking with his daughter from his vehicle to his home immediately south of the sighting.
I cant fault that Pegasus, but why hasn't he come forward if he was a father carrying his child home ?

icabodcrane

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2014, 02:27:15 AM »
Sadie, this claim of yours  that it has been  'proved'  where the man the Smith family saw was heading  after they crossed paths with him is absurd

It is simply not  possible  to know where he went after that last identification

You can take a 'guess'  where he was headed, sure   ...  but you  most certainly cannot 'prove'  any such thing

Offline sadie

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2014, 02:35:52 AM »
Sadie, this claim of yours  that it has been  'proved'  where the man the Smith family saw was heading  after they crossed paths with him is absurd

It is simply not  possible  to know where he went after that last identification

You can take a 'guess'  where he was headed, sure   ...  but you  most certainly cannot 'prove'  any such thing
It was proven from Aoifies statements as you will remember if you try.

John will remember.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2014, 02:38:00 AM »

John will remember.

This sort of "go look for it yourself" is no longer acceptable surely.

If you're going to state something as a fact, you need to demonstrate that it IS a fact in the same post.

Otherwise, it's feeble and ridiculous to rely on a third party to provide what you're quoting.

icabodcrane

« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2014, 02:52:54 AM »

John will remember.

What does it matter   what  'Aoife'  said  ?    ...  you,  me,  John, Aoife,  or anyone else  (  including the police   )  cannot know,  and certainly cannot  'prove'  where the man the Smiths saw went after they passed him

Stop making insupportable claims

Offline Brietta

« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2014, 03:17:21 AM »

It is my understanding that when seen by the Smith family the man carrying the child had passed the area of waste ground near to the apartments and was heading in the direction of the sea.

Why did he double back to enter the area of waste ground to bury the child's body?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

icabodcrane

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2014, 03:31:05 AM »
It is my understanding that when seen by the Smith family the man carrying the child had passed the area of waste ground near to the apartments and was heading in the direction of the sea.

Why did he double back to enter the area of waste ground to bury the child's body?

Who said he did  ? 

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2014, 08:27:30 AM »
That very overgrown garden was the perfect place to leave a body for a while before coming back for it later. High walls all around provided the perfect cover.

This garden extends down to the other road so Smithman could have gone down the same steps the Smith family came up, turned right and a few yards along that road climbed over the old garden wall.