Author Topic: Luke Mitchell will not have to admit being a killer to get parole.  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Luke Mitchell will not have to admit being a killer to get parole.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2023, 06:29:29 PM »
In the unlikely event he's paroled, would he be released with his mother? I wonder if he'll be on suicide watch? Protection wing is not real life.
I wonder how many of Mitchell’s champions would be entirely at ease with having him move in with them and their families?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2023, 06:41:24 PM »
I wonder how many of Mitchell’s champions would be entirely at ease with having him move in with them and their families?

Exactly. I have put it to many of them before. Never ever got an answer. Speaks volumes. I certainly wouldn't trust him around my kids.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2023, 11:57:46 PM »
Exactly. I have put it to many of them before. Never ever got an answer. Speaks volumes. I certainly wouldn't trust him around my kids.

You don’t appear to have asked me. Would I support Luke after he is released from prison, absolutely in whatever way I could.

Would I let a racist or bigot spend time around my kids, absolutely not.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2023, 12:03:17 AM »
You don’t appear to have asked me. Would I support Luke after he is released from prison, absolutely in whatever way I could.

But a paroled murderer and satanist, sure no problem  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2023, 08:25:04 AM »

You're quite prickly, faithlilly, aren't you? And a seemingly self-appointed doyenne of the 'LM Is Innocent' online movement (I've been wondering for a wee while now if you are actually SL herself). Anyway . . . you'd be willing to help and support a psychopath? Would you continue to do so if he confessed to you he'd done it?

Racist or bigot? I can't help but think that this is aimed at me, since you called me out recently for my gypsy comments and asked if I was a Protestant. For the record, I'm not racist or bigoted, and neither am I Protestant. I'm largely agnostic and quite cynical of all organised religion. I quite like the idea of me being a Nontheist Quaker.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2023, 09:26:55 AM »
You're quite prickly, faithlilly, aren't you? And a seemingly self-appointed doyenne of the 'LM Is Innocent' online movement (I've been wondering for a wee while now if you are actually SL herself). Anyway . . . you'd be willing to help and support a psychopath? Would you continue to do so if he confessed to you he'd done it?

Racist or bigot? I can't help but think that this is aimed at me, since you called me out recently for my gypsy comments and asked if I was a Protestant. For the record, I'm not racist or bigoted, and neither am I Protestant. I'm largely agnostic and quite cynical of all organised religion. I quite like the idea of me being a Nontheist Quaker.
to those on the far left (as Faithlilly is) using the term “gypsy” in a derogatory manner is far more troublesome than being a drug using Satan worshipper with a penchant for knives and a conviction for murder.  Actually it’s just virtue signalling, and fairly typical of this particular member so par for the course.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2023, 06:34:17 PM »

Heaven forbid he is ever released. Would you also welcome fellow child killers Aaron Campbell and Ian Huntley back into the community as every MOJ starts off as a conviction?  You could get Rose West round for a chat too.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2023, 11:54:48 PM »

Prickly…no…unwilling to suffer fools gladly…absolutely and to be honest it doesn’t surprise me that you might think that I’m Dr Lean as you really aren’t too good at this research malarkey.

Would I support Luke if he confessed? What a silly question. Are you a small boy?

You’re not racist? Your own words betray you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2023, 12:05:01 AM »
Heaven forbid he is ever released. Would you also welcome fellow child killers Aaron Campbell and Ian Huntley back into the community as every MOJ starts off as a conviction?  You could get Rose West round for a chat too.

There is nothing to suggest that Aaron Campbell, Ian Huntley or Rose West have been the victims of a wrongful conviction so I think they’re best left where they are, don’t you?

I would however welcome around for a chat the Guildford four, Birmingham six and all the wrongly convicted sub-postmasters that I could fit into my front room.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2023, 02:40:54 AM »
Certainly is true that prisoners do not have admit guilt to gain parole. It is the risk factor however along with victim empathy, the latter whether guilty or innocence is a must. I believe they have to take courses around this as opposed to rehabilitation around an offence they plead innocence to.

Every action of LM will be assessed, those carried out for him in the outside world, given access to certain people to use only certain information to abuse the victim in this case, and as above - Lack of victim empathy. I am sure Jodi's family will have plenty to say in their statement of reasons.

Do you recall what Sandra Lean said on 18th April 2021 here https://www.youtube.com/live/2_3qmU33Lfg?si=zXUiCkHoTabaWdEc from around 4:32 about “bombarding the prison governor” etc and 58:58 ref her first discredited book No Smoke

@)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 12:54:18 AM by Admin »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2023, 10:38:16 PM »
The Daily Mail wrote, "Malkinson was wrongly found guilty of raping a woman in Greater Manchester in 2003 and the next year was jailed for life with a minimum term of seven years, but he served a further 10 because he maintained his innocence."  The BBC wrote, "He had always protested his innocence and was denied an earlier release on licence because he refused to accept he was guilty."  I acknowledge that each legal situation may be different.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 10:40:45 PM by Chris_Halkides »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2023, 07:42:08 PM »
The Daily Mail wrote, "Malkinson was wrongly found guilty of raping a woman in Greater Manchester in 2003 and the next year was jailed for life with a minimum term of seven years, but he served a further 10 because he maintained his innocence."  The BBC wrote, "He had always protested his innocence and was denied an earlier release on licence because he refused to accept he was guilty."

Classic mainstream media (MSM) propaganda
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2023, 05:55:34 PM »
I tried to create a new thread about this, but it is still awaiting moderation. Anyway, after listening to LM speaking on the four-part 'Sound Of Silence' podcasts, it seems he won't be getting out of prison anytime soon, and definitely not immediately after he's served the punishment part of his sentence (i.e., twenty years). Naturally, he's a "Category 3 Level 3" MAPPA offender (the most dangerous offender category in Scotland) and it seems that the Scottish Prison Service, Police & Criminal Justice Services, because of the sheer wickedness of his crime, deem him to be unmanageable in the community and too high risk to be released yet (if ever). All of the aforementioned organisations seem to be, perhaps inevitably, evading the hard questions he puts to them and passing the buck. It's not looking good for him, is it? And rather than him highlighting the flaws, shortcomings and rigid bureaucracy within the aforementioned organisations, why does he not go into great detail of why he's innocent? The best he can offer is that he was 'kidnapped' by the state, shut down and essentially tried by the media. He has a platform and voice now, so why doesn't he tell us why he's innocent? In the clip below (one of the four Sound Of Silence podcasts), he says that he doesn't participate in Offending Behaviour Programs/Workshops (LM mentions this between 2:28 - 2:44; the way he casually says "Because I'm innocent" is not very convincing at all, imo), because he's innocent -- but offers no explanation of why. Very telling indeed.

What are your thoughts?

https://youtu.be/fx-IpEHpyOY?feature=shared
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 05:59:35 PM by Mr Apples »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2023, 08:19:34 PM »
I tried to create a new thread about this, but it is still awaiting moderation. Anyway, after listening to LM speaking on the four-part 'Sound Of Silence' podcasts, it seems he won't be getting out of prison anytime soon, and definitely not immediately after he's served the punishment part of his sentence (i.e., twenty years). Naturally, he's a "Category 3 Level 3" MAPPA offender (the most dangerous offender category in Scotland) and it seems that the Scottish Prison Service, Police & Criminal Justice Services, because of the sheer wickedness of his crime, deem him to be unmanageable in the community and too high risk to be released yet (if ever). All of the aforementioned organisations seem to be, perhaps inevitably, evading the hard questions he puts to them and passing the buck. It's not looking good for him, is it? And rather than him highlighting the flaws, shortcomings and rigid bureaucracy within the aforementioned organisations, why does he not go into great detail of why he's innocent? The best he can offer is that he was 'kidnapped' by the state, shut down and essentially tried by the media. He has a platform and voice now, so why doesn't he tell us why he's innocent? In the clip below (one of the four Sound Of Silence podcasts), he says that he doesn't participate in Offending Behaviour Programs/Workshops (LM mentions this between 2:28 - 2:44; the way he casually says "Because I'm innocent" is not very convincing at all, imo), because he's innocent -- but offers no explanation of why. Very telling indeed.

What are your thoughts?

https://youtu.be/fx-IpEHpyOY?feature=shared

Be honest MA there’s nothing that Luke could say or do that would convince those who don’t believe in his innocence that he’s innocent. I admire his decision not to throw red meat to people like you. He’ll tell his story to individuals who can actually further his cause and that’s good enough for me.