Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 60180 times)

Offline Carana

Ahh but she does not have the  love of the poeple...we will get rid of her soon enough, in  fact a few new parties will rise...We also have a voice in the online route to force action on behalf of the people!! We are becoming stronger already!

MTi, you said:

"We also have a voice in the online route to force action on behalf of the people!! We are becoming stronger already!"

What action do you intend to force upon "the people"?

Could you be a bit more explicit?

Offline G-Unit

Mrs Cameron better get packing; the removers are coming. Oh wait, she won't need to, they will pay for it to be done for them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

MTi, you said:

"We also have a voice in the online route to force action on behalf of the people!! We are becoming stronger already!"

What action do you intend to force upon "the people"?

Could you be a bit more explicit?

Indeed, I would like to hear the answer to that one.

Offline Angelo222

I am afraid you two need to keep up to date.

It is T.M.

That is a fait accompli.

Failure as Home Secretary must be deemed an admirable quality in your world.  For her to become PM without a proper contest is a insult to the electorate.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Well as Labour are in disarray, she is liable to be there for a while.

Having a GE is not that easy right now, thanks to the Act of Parliament to have a fixed term, and I don't see Labour agree ng to that right now.

Labour have said they will support any call in Parliament for a General Election.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

Labour have said they will support any call in Parliament for a General Election.

Do you have a cite for that ?

It sounds like turkeys voting for X-mas.

Offline Angelo222

Do you have a cite for that ?

It sounds like turkeys voting for X-mas.

They were on Sky not ten minutes ago speaking to Dermot Murnaghan saying we are ready.

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

They were on Sky not ten minutes ago speaking to Dermot Murnaghan saying we are ready.

'll look later.

Were they Corbyn supporters by chance ?

Offline Angelo222

The question I would like answered is, did Andrea Leadsom walk of her own volition or was she pushed?

There has been a really nasty smear campaign conducted against her by msm over the last week aimed at discrediting her.  The same msm which ran a pro Cameron remain campaign not so many weeks ago.

It is too bad that the home of democracy has yet again succumbed to the will of certain powerful newspaper barons who have a vested interest in keeping a Cameron stooge in power.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:39:56 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

The question I would like answered is, did Andrea Leadsom walk of her own volition or was she pushed?

There has been a really nasty smear campaign conducted against her by msm over the last week aimed at discrediting her.

Hardly.

She was her own worst enemy.

She mentioned her children, in the tv debates.

Personally, I didn't want a right wing nu##er as PM , anymore than I would a left wing one.

Offline Angelo222

If May fails to invoke Brexit pretty sharpish I can see her facing a revolt of seismic proportion.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:58:53 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

If May fails to invoke Brexit pretty sharpish I can see her facing a revolt of seismic proportion.

Who from, as most M.P.'s did not want Brexit. ?

Will Nasty Nigel return ? *&*%£

Offline Angelo222

Who from, as most M.P.'s did not want Brexit. ?

Will Nasty Nigel return ? *&*%£

From Tory Party grass roots members whom as we now know have been denied their democratic right to vote for their party leader.  If I were a TP paid up member I would be rightly pissed off just now at what went on.  Time will tell if Leadsom was pushed or persuaded with a nice new lucrative post within the May cabinet.  Seems everyone got their way except the party members.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:00:59 PM by John »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

From Tory Party grass roots members whom as we now know have been denied their democratic right to vote for their party leader.  If I were a TP paid up member I would be rightly pissed off just now at what went on.  Time will tell if Leadsom was pushed or persuaded with a nice new lucrative post within the May cabinet.  Seems everyone got their way except the party members.

Theresa May has inherited the job of PM under the most horrible circumstances.  She is now charged with uniting a Party which is split down the middle with party members being in direct opposition to parliamentary members.  No wonder this contest for leader was decided before it went to a vote of the former.

May is now charged with implementing #Brexit, something which the majority of Tory MP's opposed. She might have their support at the moment but when things start to move after Article 50 is invoked, will she retain that same support.  I have a terrible feeling that May's premiership might not be for as long as she might want and that does not fair well for the EU negotiations.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:25:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Theresa May has inherited the job of PM under the most horrible circumstances.  She is now charged with uniting a Party which is split down the middle with party members being in direct opposition to parliamentary members.  No wonder this contest for leader was decided before it went to a vote of the former.

May is now charged with implementing #Brexit, something which the majority of Tory MP's opposed. She might have their support at the moment but when things start to move after Article 50 is invoked, will she retain that same support.  I have a terrible feeling that May's premiership might not be for as long as she might want and that does not fair well for the EU negotiations.

In normal times the job of PM is difficult enough but TM is taking this on with brexit staring at her down the barrel of the EU cannon.  I wish her well, she's gonna need it!  @)(++(*

Je ne regrette rien!!