Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79076 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »
Well not totally one suspects.
Funding ISIL would not seem to sit too well with other of your stated principles.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for war....... in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya & wherever else the world police see fit to destabilize.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2016, 12:10:09 PM »

She wants to end Bashar al Assads regime (Russian ally), by backing the 'moderates' (IS affiliated groups).

Getting rid of Saddam went well didn't it, it gave birth to Isil.

And ousting Gadaffi has gone well too hasn't it, just look at all the migrants.

Offline Carana

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
I side with Hillary, surprise surprise!

Same here, but I apparently also agree with some aspects proposed by other candidates as well - including a minority of Trump's, bizarrely. On the other hand, as he's proposed everything and its opposite, I'm not sure which of his I'm agreeing with.

It takes quite a while to wade through, particularly as there are more nuanced options under "other stances", plus the possibility of adding an extra stance (which I didn't bother with). On some points, I could have chosen more than one of the nuanced ones.

Interesting exercise, I find.

Alfie

« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2016, 12:19:18 PM »
Same here, but I apparently also agree with some aspects proposed by other candidates as well - including a minority of Trump's, bizarrely. On the other hand, as he's proposed everything and its opposite, I'm not sure which of his I'm agreeing with.

It takes quite a while to wade through, particularly as there are more nuanced options under "other stances", plus the possibility of adding an extra stance (which I didn't bother with). On some points, I could have chosen more than one of the nuanced ones.

Interesting exercise, I find.
Despite being a "Muslim Lover", I scored 31% on Trump's policies concerning immigration.  I guess that's not enough to want to build a wall though!

Alfie

« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2016, 12:21:02 PM »
A vote for Hillary is a vote for war....... in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya & wherever else the world police see fit to destabilize.
Can we have a cite for that please?  Any verbatim quotes in which Hillary has stated that it is her intention once president to (re) start wars in those areas would be great, thanks. 

Alfie

« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2016, 12:23:21 PM »
How do Trump lovers imagine that their hero is going to be able to repatriate 11 million illegal immigrants peacefully and with the full co-operation of the international community?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2016, 12:24:44 PM »
Despite being a "Muslim Lover", I scored 31% on Trump's policies concerning immigration.  I guess that's not enough to want to build a wall though!

Building a border wall is ,of course, a racist idea.

Which means Mexico is racist.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »
Can we have a cite for that please?  Any verbatim quotes in which Hillary has stated that it is her intention once president to (re) start wars in those areas would be great, thanks.

She was secretary of state during Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq.

And here...

Hillary Clinton will reset Syria policy against 'murderous' Assad regime

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Alfie

« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2016, 12:30:54 PM »
How is the world, Europe in particular, going to be safer and better off in a world in which Donald Trump believes NATO to be obsolete and wants to see US involvement and funding in NATO scaled back, whilst simultaneously the EU begins to collapse and Trump cosies up to Putin? 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2016, 12:32:41 PM »
How is the world, Europe in particular, going to be safer and better off in a world in which Donald Trump believes NATO to be obsolete and wants to see US involvement and funding in NATO scaled back, whilst simultaneously the EU begins to collapse and Trump cosies up to Putin?

What?

Alfie

« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2016, 12:34:26 PM »
Building a border wall is ,of course, a racist idea.

Which means Mexico is racist.
So you agree Trump is a racist then?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2016, 12:36:54 PM »
So you agree Trump is a racist then?

He must be. The leftist media said so.

Alfie

« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2016, 12:38:59 PM »
He must be. The leftist media said so.
No, you just said that building a wall is a racist idea.  Trump wants to build a wall.  So, in your opinion, is Trump a racist?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:40:26 PM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2016, 12:59:34 PM »

'Mexico’s government on Wednesday slammed US presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s proposals to deport undocumented immigrants en masse and make Mexicans pay for a wall separating the two countries as absurd, racist and ignorant.'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/19/mexico-condemns-donald-trump-immigration-plan

Mexico has a wall on it's border with Guatamala.

So, Mexico is racist.

Alfie

« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2016, 01:00:10 PM »
'Mexico’s government on Wednesday slammed US presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s proposals to deport undocumented immigrants en masse and make Mexicans pay for a wall separating the two countries as absurd, racist and ignorant.'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/19/mexico-condemns-donald-trump-immigration-plan

Mexico has a wall on it's border with Guatamala.

So, Mexico is racist.
Yep.  And?