Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79043 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #300 on: October 10, 2016, 03:05:17 PM »

Did anyone happen to notice Hillary Clinton's NWO agenda?

No, not really did they.  Because the media only wants to divert & silence Trump.

Hillary Clinton plans to increase immigration by 550% & abolish borders.

Spread the Jihadi's around, like they are in Europe.

But obviously Trump talking pervy is of much more importance, internationally.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2016, 03:10:58 PM »
Did anyone happen to notice Hillary Clinton's NWO agenda?

No, not really did they.  Because the media only wants to divert & silence Trump.

Hillary Clinton plans to increase immigration by 550% & abolish borders.

Spread the Jihadi's around, like they are in Europe.

But obviously Trump talking pervy is of much more importance, internationally.

Clinton will do just about anything to become the first female President of the US.  She is trying to be all things to all people, a well tried and tested political trick.  Trump is right about one thing, Clinton has has 30 years to make a difference but in the main it is her own pockets and those of her closest friends that she has filled.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #302 on: October 10, 2016, 03:14:54 PM »
Clinton will do just about anything to become the first female President of the US.  She is trying to be all things to all people, a well tried and tested political trick.  Trump is right about one thing, Clinton has has 30 years to make a difference but in the main it is her own pockets and those of her closest friends that she has filled.

...and what is Trump all about ?

MONEY.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2016, 03:26:07 PM »

Yep, Money.

He wants to spend the US tax dollar on mending America, rather than warmongering around the globe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bn75_DDUe0

That's why the establishment hate him.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #304 on: October 10, 2016, 03:27:55 PM »

Personally, I liked Dubya V.  This should tell you how much I understand about American Politics.  But I thought he was deliberately and hilariously funny.

Offline Carana

« Reply #305 on: October 10, 2016, 03:44:22 PM »

It's important to note that, as with the first debate, the moderators are Clinton, Democrat sympathisers.
As are most of the U.S MSM outlets.

Anderson Cooper works for CNN (The Clinton News Network) & Martha Raddatz works for ABC, 'The Kenyan' went to her wedding.

Trump didn't do too bad for 3 vs 1.

Trump was pressed 6 times by Cooper (The Democrats preprepared inquest) about his blokey banter, rather than taking audience questions.

When Trump took Hillary to task over her husbands rape allegations & her attacking his victims, as well as her laughing about getting a soft sentence for a child rapist,......she didn't defend Bill,  she dodged the subject......now, why might that be?  &%+((£

https://youtu.be/Izi_rs0UA-8?t=910

Who would you have recommended aside from Sean Hannity?

Offline Carana

« Reply #306 on: October 10, 2016, 03:49:24 PM »
Neither are perfect, but one seems to have a consistently looser relationship with the truth than the other (IMO).

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/elections/2016/president-united-states/

And then there is the alternative chap who hadn't heard of Aleppo...

Offline Carana

« Reply #307 on: October 10, 2016, 04:29:48 PM »
Yep, Money.

He wants to spend the US tax dollar on mending America, rather than warmongering around the globe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bn75_DDUe0

That's why the establishment hate him.

Whose US tax dollar?

Offline Carana

« Reply #308 on: October 10, 2016, 04:48:30 PM »
Numerous traditionally right-wing media appear to have had already thrown in the towel on him. And that was some time before gropegate.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/01/newspaper-endorsements-donald-trump-arizona-republic

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #309 on: October 10, 2016, 05:03:13 PM »

Who would you have recommended aside from Sean Hannity?

That's the point I made, the MSM is majority anti Trump. Political manipulation of the media, & the MSM is majority democrat, because they get hefty donations from Soros.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 05:32:42 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #310 on: October 10, 2016, 05:04:58 PM »
Neither are perfect, but one seems to have a consistently looser relationship with the truth than the other (IMO).

One has a track record of destroying nation states, the other is Donald Trump.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #311 on: October 10, 2016, 05:08:49 PM »

As I recall last time out Hillary was forced into a position where she had to apologise for "misspeaking" as she put it, a.k. a telling barefaced lies. Some one still had the news reel to show she was on a red carpet not dodging bullets as she maintained.
Then of course in later life long after the Watergate Hotel hooha Richard Nixon a.k.a Tricky Dicky said Hillary was bent re Whitewater. Being described as bent by a man who Harry S Truman described thus: "Richard Nixon is a no good, lying b......... He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he'd lie just to keep his hand in". is no recommendation.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #312 on: October 10, 2016, 05:13:24 PM »
One has a track record of destroying nation states, the other is Donald Trump.

The other is supposedly a self-financed hopeful (despite a donate button and various fundraisers), who hasn't released his tax returns, who admitted that he hadn't paid federal tax, yet advocates tax reductions for people like himself,

If his idea of diplomacy is charging in like a bull in a china shop and announcing "You're fired!" to anyone who disagrees with him on the world stage when he fudges about any questions that might eventually have made people think that he actually had a grasp on the issues he'd need to face..... I'm not surprised that quite a few Republican bigwigs are getting a bit nervous.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #313 on: October 10, 2016, 05:14:06 PM »
Personally, I liked Dubya V.  This should tell you how much I understand about American Politics.  But I thought he was deliberately and hilariously funny.

According to David Kilcullen in "The Blood Years" George Dubyah was an astute and canny operator once he had shut the doors on the TV cameras and the hacks.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #314 on: October 10, 2016, 05:19:19 PM »
As I recall last time out Hillary was forced into a position where she had to apologise for "misspeaking" as she put it, a.k. a telling barefaced lies. Some one still had the news reel to show she was on a red carpet not dodging bullets as she maintained.
Then of course in later life long after the Watergate Hotel hooha Richard Nixon a.k.a Tricky Dicky said Hillary was bent re Whitewater. Being described as bent by a man who Harry S Truman described thus: "Richard Nixon is a no good, lying b......... He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he'd lie just to keep his hand in". is no recommendation.

I wouldn't put her above criticism, either.

The issue seems to be trying to work out who is least likely to be a total disaster.