Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79088 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #360 on: October 11, 2016, 02:51:35 PM »
Hillary's dream is open trade, open borders. The Soros plan. One world government, vote Hillary, wave goodbye to democracy.

How do you see the future under Trump?

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #361 on: October 11, 2016, 02:56:45 PM »
Watch this space as regards Trump's activities. 8(0(*

If he has commited worse than helping to destroy a prosperous nation, handing it over to jihadis, and creating a migrant crisis, then yes, I'd be interested to see what that is.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2016, 03:00:17 PM »
How do you see the future under Trump?

Not as it will be under the democrats, & that's good enough for me.

Offline Carana

« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2016, 03:03:12 PM »

Could you be a little more precise?

Offline Carana

« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2016, 03:04:51 PM »

Is this a knee-jerk emotional reaction on your part or a rational one?

If it's a rational one, I'm sure you can lay out your reasons.

Alfie

« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2016, 05:24:04 PM »
Secretary Clinton, as she was, pretty much ordered his death.
See her leaked emails courtesy of wiki leaks.

She rejected a deal with Qaddafi for free elections in Libya.

Libya has gone from richest African nation to an IS/alqaeda state, and we now, as a result, have the international migrant crisis.

During this time, Donald had been running a business & probably doing some groping.

I know which is worse, it's the groping, right?
It's not a valid comparison as Trump was not in any position to vote yay or nay in such a decision.  Politicians have to make tough decisions which affect whole nations and sometimes they f..k up.  The Donald's decisions during that same period mainly affected his own bank balance and the welfare of  the women he was groping.  Give the man the opportunity to f..k up a few countries and I'm sure he'll do a swell job, starting with his own.

Offline Carana

« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2016, 05:29:52 PM »

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Sunday that Russia had the means to protect its assets in Syria if the United States decided to carpet bomb the Syrian government's military air fields.

Lavrov said he had heard that this was one option being advocated by some policy makers in Washington.

"This is a very dangerous game given that Russia, being in Syria at the invitation of the legitimate government of this country and having two bases there, has got air defense systems there to protect its assets," Lavrov told Russian state TV's First Channel, according to the text of his interview published on the Foreign Ministry's website.

Lavrov, in the same interview, said he was convinced that U.S. President Barack Obama would not agree to such a scenario.

(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Andrew Osborn)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-idUSKCN1290G2?il=0&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=morefromreuters

Offline Carana

« Reply #367 on: October 11, 2016, 05:32:04 PM »
What are Russia's assets in Syria?

Offline John

« Reply #368 on: October 11, 2016, 06:02:01 PM »

Russia is building a major port in Syria in order to dock its warships and aircraft carriers, they have no intention of giving bin to the West's demands.  The following article was published a year ago but gives some idea of their strength.

http://warontherocks.com/2015/10/russias-arsenal-in-syria-what-do-we-know/

Russian Mi-28NE and Ka-52 attack helicopters in Syria.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:25:36 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #369 on: October 11, 2016, 06:03:05 PM »
Quote from: Carana link=topic=7453.ititimate governmentmsg359629#msg359629 date=1476203524

A shedful hangarful of ground attack aircraft and all the paraphanalia to make them an effective combat unit I shouldn't wonder. Supporting Syria's legitimate governmet.

Given that Assad's government is the legitimate government of Syria,  why would supporters of democracy be in favour of removing him by force? He hasn't invaded anywhere else has he?
I presume that removal by force of any one you don't like is now accepted currency? That is anarchy not democracy.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:07:00 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #370 on: October 11, 2016, 06:08:54 PM »
Is this a knee-jerk emotional reaction on your part or a rational one?

If it's a rational one, I'm sure you can lay out your reasons.

I've already explained Clintons policies, if they aren't enough for you to see why I'm not voting for her then, this is your problem, not mine.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #371 on: October 11, 2016, 06:13:27 PM »
It's not a valid comparison as Trump was not in any position to vote yay or nay in such a decision.  Politicians have to make tough decisions which affect whole nations and sometimes they f..k up.  The Donald's decisions during that same period mainly affected his own bank balance and the welfare of  the women he was groping. Give the man the opportunity to f..k up a few countries and I'm sure he'll do a swell job, starting with his own.

Well, yes it is.

Clinton repeated the Iraq 'mistake' in Libya & Syria, she won't learn, because they weren't mistakes.

And you imagine he'd mess up a few countries, whereas Hillary already has, and her policies prove she will.

Alfie

« Reply #372 on: October 11, 2016, 06:16:05 PM »
Worth watching, esp for the bit where Trump suggests it's a good idea to take out Gadaffi -

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/09/reality-check-donald-trump-hawk-dove-160916095240125.html

Offline John

« Reply #373 on: October 11, 2016, 06:16:10 PM »
The problem for The Donald is that as a businessman he is on the outside looking in.  Clinton on the other hand is the Establishment's honey and has had access to the inner workings and secrets of government for decades.  This will always be to the former's disadvantage.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Alfie

« Reply #374 on: October 11, 2016, 06:18:11 PM »
The problem for The Donald is that as a businessman he is on the outside looking in.  Clinton on the other hand is the Establishment's honey and has had access to the inner workings and secrets of government for decades.  This will always be to the formers disadvantage.
I find it staggering that someone with literally no experience in politics or diplomacy whatsover can buy himself into the race for president of the USA, the most powerful person on the planet.  Surely that can't be right?!