Author Topic: Why was a man who was mobile receiving a full care package?  (Read 17093 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Why was a man who was mobile receiving a full care package?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2018, 09:03:40 AM »

We don’t know that Mark murdered his father.  Also Mark defends his father all the time. Posters on this forum asked for more information on the case and I have provided it.  I am not personally discrediting Mark’s father, I am merely providing factual information. Mark was on the child protection register and I have provided the report from Social Services. Surely that proves he wasn’t a suitable father? Mark attended around ten primary schools as his father kept moving him to evade Social Services. Everything I have provided is from police or Social Services and is not my personal opinion as I never knew him.  One has to question what Sami had to hide.

What does Mark have to hide?

Sami may not have been a suitable father but that didn't give his son the right to murder him. He had the choice of walking away.

If Mark had all this deep seated anger and resentment towards his father because of his awful upbringing, why didn't he seek help from the professionals?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2018, 09:17:58 AM »
What does Mark have to hide?

Sami may not have been a suitable father but that didn't give his son the right to murder him. He had the choice of walking away.

If Mark had all this deep seated anger and resentment towards his father because of his awful upbringing, why didn't he seek help from the professionals?

Mark has nothing to hide.

Where have you got the idea that Mark has anger and resentment towards his father? This is totally untrue. He worshipped his father. I am in touch with one of Mark’s relations and he is frustrated that Mark idolised his father. He has NEVER said a bad word against him.  He has seen professionals in prison who can’t believe that Mark still holds his father in such high esteem after all he has done to him.  He doesn’t acknowledge he had an awful upbringing, just an unconventional one.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2018, 09:40:06 AM »
Mark has nothing to hide.

Where have you got the idea that Mark has anger and resentment towards his father? This is totally untrue. He worshipped his father. I am in touch with one of Mark’s relations and he is frustrated that Mark idolised his father. He has NEVER said a bad word against him.  He has seen professionals in prison who can’t believe that Mark still holds his father in such high esteem after all he has done to him.  He doesn’t acknowledge he had an awful upbringing, just an unconventional one.

That's the impression he has portrayed to you and a handful of others but I do not believe for one minute it's the truth, based on much of what you have posted on his behalf.

He doesn't acknowledge to you, and others, he had an awful upbringing because to do so would be acknowledging the truth.

And he cannot afford for you to see that side to him. He mustn't let his mask slip. But it slips in much of what he writes and the way in which he writes.

I suspect the relation you are in touch with is indeed frustrated with Mark because they think he idolised his father, but in reality it was and is just a show. A facade.

I feel sorry for the relation because they are clearly in denial of who Mark really is. Maybe the relation could do some research on psychopathy and/or on dysfunctional relationships?

https://www.emergingfrombroken.com/the-fog-of-dysfunctional-adult-to-child-relationships/

https://www.emergingfrombroken.com/how-abusers-and-perpetrators-get-away-with-it/

http://psychopathsandlove.com
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:57:35 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2018, 06:44:40 PM »
That's the impression he has portrayed to you and a handful of others but I do not believe for one minute it's the truth, based on much of what you have posted on his behalf.

He doesn't acknowledge to you, and others, he had an awful upbringing because to do so would be acknowledging the truth.

And he cannot afford for you to see that side to him. He mustn't let his mask slip. But it slips in much of what he writes and the way in which he writes.

I suspect the relation you are in touch with is indeed frustrated with Mark because they think he idolised his father, but in reality it was and is just a show. A facade.

I feel sorry for the relation because they are clearly in denial of who Mark really is. Maybe the relation could do some research on psychopathy and/or on dysfunctional relationships?

https://www.emergingfrombroken.com/the-fog-of-dysfunctional-adult-to-child-relationships/

https://www.emergingfrombroken.com/how-abusers-and-perpetrators-get-away-with-it/

http://psychopathsandlove.com

I have to disagree. Mark thought the world of his father and attended to his personal needs which most of us couldn’t do. How many of you could change a stoma bag especially when it leaks during the night?  Please don’t compare Mark to Jeremy as he is a totally different character. Mark is quietly spoken, deeply religious and a gentle soul.  Nursing staff and doctors commented on how devoted Mark was to his father. Sami used to swear at Mark during the many times he was in hospital and staff chastised him as Mark never argued back.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2018, 09:08:02 PM »
I have to disagree. Mark thought the world of his father and attended to his personal needs which most of us couldn’t do. How many of you could change a stoma bag especially when it leaks during the night?  Please don’t compare Mark to Jeremy as he is a totally different character. Mark is quietly spoken, deeply religious and a gentle soul.  Nursing staff and doctors commented on how devoted Mark was to his father. Sami used to swear at Mark during the many times he was in hospital and staff chastised him as Mark never argued back.

What I have witnessed from your numerous posts Daisy is that you are emotionally involved and Mark is playing on your emotions in order to keep you on side and to fight his corner.

It doesn't matter how Mark may have appeared to nursing staff or how quietly spoken, deeply religious or how gentle his soul may appear. These individuals are chameleons and they have a tendency to mimic their targets; it's all part of their manipulation.

You stare: "Sami used to swear at Mark during the many times he was in hospital and staff chastised him as Mark never argued back."

I'm sure he didn't but that doesn't mean he wasn't raging underneath and waiting for the right moment, when he and his father were alone, to act on his deep seated hatred towards him.

I know you don't want to hear what I have to say because you have invested time and energy into Mark but I have read every word you've written and i do not buy into Marks tales and I am not alone.

He's playing on your emotions, in the process he's manipulated you and he is exploiting your kindness.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:12:35 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »

We don’t know that Mark murdered his father. Also Mark defends his father all the time. Posters on this forum asked for more information on the case and I have provided it.  I am not personally discrediting Mark’s father, I am merely providing factual information. Mark was on the child protection register and I have provided the report from Social Services. Surely that proves he wasn’t a suitable father? Mark attended around ten primary schools as his father kept moving him to evade Social Services. Everything I have provided is from police or Social Services and is not my personal opinion as I never knew him.  One has to question what Sami had to hide.

A trial decided he did and I agree.  All we have heard since are excuses and not evidence of innocence.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2019, 05:22:23 PM »
A trial decided he did and I agree.  All we have heard since are excuses and not evidence of innocence.

I don't agree, Angelo. There are lots of questions, and we don't know whether or not Mark murdered his father.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2019, 03:05:13 PM »

I don't agree, Angelo. There are lots of questions, and we don't know whether or not Mark murdered his father.

What sort of questions? Perhaps Daisy could ask Mark.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote" What I have witnessed from your numerous posts Daisy is that you are emotionally involved and Mark is playing on your emotions in order to keep you on side and to fight his corner."

I agree.

quote "It doesn't matter how Mark may have appeared to nursing staff or how quietly spoken, deeply religious or how gentle his soul may appear. These individuals are chameleons and they have a tendency to mimic their targets; it's all part of their manipulation"

Many of Dr Shipmans patients still cannot believe he did what he did becauase he was "such a nice man" with nice manners...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2020, 02:22:02 PM »
The police can just refuse to release information or DNA for analysis as they did very publicly in the Kevin Nunn case. They gave no reason. Police work has nothing to do with finding out the truth which is sad.

Noel O'Gara
@noelogara
Nov 17, 2019
@tomconti66
 I saw your interview on sky about Kevin Nunn. I can help. I know what happened.

Tom conti
@tomconti66
Replying to
@noelogara
Thank you for that. I never look at Twitter!  I understand that you’re in contact with his solicitor so there’s nothing I can add. Again, many thanks.
8:36 AM · Nov 20, 2019·Twitter Web App

Noel O'Gara
@noelogara
Nov 21, 2019
Replying to
@tomconti66
I put up that Sky article on my facebook page and ran into a lot of flak from Dawn's sister and her online support. https://facebook.com/suffolkstrangler/posts/2493869674222952?comment_id=2495557007387552&reply_comment_id=2496137147329538&notif_id=1574187393632996&notif_t=feed_comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomconti66/status/1197071173164646400

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=2493869674222952_2493937207549532&count=23&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=2493869674222952&gfid=AQD58gVLJwh71vDK&notif_t=feed_comment

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 02:33:36 PM by Nicholas »