Author Topic: Has Billy Middleton does a disappearing act??  (Read 4495 times)

Offline insider

Has Billy Middleton does a disappearing act??
« on: May 20, 2013, 03:46:40 AM »
Billy Middleton seems to have disappeared according to my friends in Shetland.  Middleton hasn't posted on the Wrongly Accused Person Forum since the 5th February and it has been left to the notorious Dr Sandra Lean to keep the forum ticking over with a measly handful of posts relating to the Luke Mitchell case being made every week....so what's going on exactly?   A very good question?   Is the WAP organisation on its last legs?

Those of you who are familiar with the organisation (I use the term loosely) will know that Middleton and Lean registered it as a charity in Scotland about two years ago. As of this moment in time they are yet to lodge any annual returns at all which is worrying.  Current overdue status can be viewed here.

My friends in Shetland also tell me that Middleton's lawyer has allegedly been unable to contact him in order to take instructions re the civil action which his ex wife had originally commenced against him.  The latest information is that this civil action has been stayed indefinitely.

More soon >>
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:10:26 AM by insider »
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline Joanne

Re: Has Billy Middleton does a disappearing act??
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:28:36 AM »
Haw WAP lost it's legs? No, it never had any.
The overdue charity returns, just think of it as akin to Justice on Appeal. However, nothing plus nothing is still nowt, so thats the accounts done.
He's not harbouring Maddie Mccann is he or has he fallen into the sea, if he has then the coast guard need to implement their pollution action plan.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:01:19 PM »
Nugnug starts a new thread on blue to post today -

"on being told by Jeremy that Mathew MacDonald was the hitman why does she never think to ask MacDonald weather its true or not.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8858.msg422584.html#msg422584

I have a question or two for Billy Middleton - Upon being rescued from the house fire in Brae, why did he immediately blame his then wife for starting the fire http://www.rankglimpse.com/wronglyaccusedperson.org.uk

Why didn't he wait to speak to her ?

WHY did he set up the Wrongly Accused Person Org and online forum and WHAT happened to the money?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 06:27:52 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
"A MURDER accused would have had to turn into a "fiend" within hours to kill his baby daughter, a court heard yesterday.
William Middleton was described by his lawyer as a "working family man" who had consistently denied killing nine-month-old Annalise.

But the Crown said that there was enough "circumstantial evidence" for the jury to convict.

Middleton, 33, is accused of murdering his daughter last September by setting fire to materials in his house at Brae in Shetland, with the smoke overcoming her.

In his closing speech at the High Court in Aberdeen, advocate depute Jock Thomson said experts had previously stated that two fires had been deliberately started in the house. He added that, other than children, Middleton was the only person there when the fire took effect.

But Jack Davidson, QC, for Middleton, said his personality would have had to "morph" to carry out the crime.

The trial, before Lord Kinclaven, continues today.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/father-would-have-to-turn-into-fiend-murder-trial-told-1-1030689
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 06:33:40 PM »
I will testify that from my experience with Billy Middleton his personality did indeed "MORPH" and I have a wealth of evidence to support my claim.

Offline Nicholas