Author Topic: Jose Carlos Fernandes da Silva, Driver  (Read 52164 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Jose Carlos Fernandes da Silva, Driver
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2014, 05:32:45 PM »
He worked for the OC, lived nearby, drove a bus & owned a phone (which he had the audacity to use on May 3rd 2007) the b.........

It was 'im wot dunnit.

I bet he smells like stale aftershave & wears a burgundy sweatshirt.

Only when the gang gets together for a boys night out.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »
Former Ocean Club driver is suspect in McCann case

Jose Carlos da Silva, 28, used to drive guests to their apartments once they had been ferried to the Ocean Club headquarters in Luz from airports, writes James Murray.
He formerly lived in an apartment block overlooking the Ocean Club but has since moved to a nearby run-down flat...

...We understand that on May 3 2007 there was mobile phone communication between him and a second arguido, Ricardo Rodrigues, at about the time that Madeleine left a creche somewhere near 5.30pm.

It is further alleged that at about 9.25pm he also sent a text to the younger man.

Police say this was around the time that two of the McCann holiday group left the tapas bar at the Ocean Club to check on the children sleeping in apartments nearby.

Further communication on their mobiles came at 9.38pm, around the time that another member of the holiday group went to check on the children.

A short time later there was another mobile call between the men, around the time Kate McCann went to the apartment and discovered that Madeleine, then three, was missing.

text
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/488488/Former-Ocean-Club-driver-is-suspect-in-McCann-case

A reasonable explanation of why it is essential to question the individuals named to check on the phone traffic around the time of Madeleine’s abduction. 

Heriberto Janosch who is a respected member of this forum had already identified this traffic from the files over a year ago and informed the authorities. 

Perhaps if less attention had been paid to the phone traffic of the Drs McCann and their friends and more to the available wider picture … we could have been at this point in the investigation seven years ago.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »
Have they searched the shop yet?

The shop where a witness, who lived under a rock for 7 years, saw a man entering whilst carrying a child around the time of Madeleine's disappearance?

What about the guy, complete with child & phone, who made off across the cabbage patch, that same night.

Any news on him?

I reckon it was both of 'em wot dunnit.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2014, 05:54:28 PM »
Have they searched the shop yet?

The shop where a witness, who lived under a rock for 7 years, saw a man entering whilst carrying a child around the time of Madeleine's disappearance?

What about the guy, complete with child & phone, who made off across the cabbage patch, that same night.

Any news on him?

I reckon it was both of 'em wot dunnit.

With so many dodgy characters about, it MUST have been one of them. It  must be a problem for the police  to decide which one to pin it on.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2014, 07:16:54 PM »
Well my dears it is astonishing just how many folk who clearly did not have access to radio, television and newspapers have become important witnesses/suspects of late.
One would think even a cleft stick runner would have delivered the news to the village reader long before the expiry of 7 years.
Or for the benefit of Charon who believes I obfuscate(?) my partner would say "the press are having a laugh".
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »

With so many dodgy characters about, it MUST have been one of them. It  must be a problem for the police  to decide which one to pin it on.

Extraordinary the resistance to the legitimate questioning of witnesses and suspects in the case of a missing child.  What’s the problem?  Getting worried they might actually be about to uncover the answers to what happened to Madeleine?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2014, 07:22:48 PM »
As long as it leads to the truth, I have absolutely no problem.

Or maybe not -

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2014, 09:45:04 PM »
Former Ocean Club driver is suspect in McCann case

Jose Carlos da Silva, 28, used to drive guests to their apartments once they had been ferried to the Ocean Club headquarters in Luz from airports, writes James Murray.
He formerly lived in an apartment block overlooking the Ocean Club but has since moved to a nearby run-down flat...

...We understand that on May 3 2007 there was mobile phone communication between him and a second arguido, Ricardo Rodrigues, at about the time that Madeleine left a creche somewhere near 5.30pm.

It is further alleged that at about 9.25pm he also sent a text to the younger man.

Police say this was around the time that two of the McCann holiday group left the tapas bar at the Ocean Club to check on the children sleeping in apartments nearby.

Further communication on their mobiles came at 9.38pm, around the time that another member of the holiday group went to check on the children.

A short time later there was another mobile call between the men, around the time Kate McCann went to the apartment and discovered that Madeleine, then three, was missing.

text
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/488488/Former-Ocean-Club-driver-is-suspect-in-McCann-case

Oh dear are NSY doing what they said they would not?
Or have the PJ been spinning tales to the Daily Express ?
Or is the whole story a bit of churnalism?
Or does the Madeleine case still sell lots of copy?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2014, 10:27:13 PM »
Oh dear are NSY doing what they said they would not?
Or have the PJ been spinning tales to the Daily Express ?
Or is the whole story a bit of churnalism?
Or does the Madeleine case still sell lots of copy?
Or are you obfuscating a little?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2014, 10:32:13 PM »
Or are you obfuscating a little?

Well possibly my dear. When all is said and done tis perfectly legal between consenting adults.

Offline sadie

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »
Well possibly my dear. When all is said and done tis perfectly legal between consenting adults.

@)(++(*

Now you are making me laugh !

But I aint consenting !

Offline Brietta

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2014, 03:48:38 PM »
If there had been just cause to prosecute the Drs McCann and or their friends or any one of their friends … we can be rest assured it would have been done and done zealously.  I fail to see why they cannot understand that there was no evidence to do that.   

For example, the bus driver has a pool of support which does not even want him to be questioned ... this must be unique to this investigation. 
I will stand corrected if anyone can show me a comparable instance of such resistance to the legitimate questioning of a suspect in a crime.

Should Mr Silva be questioned and should there be insufficient evidence to take him to prosecution, who in their right mind thinks it would be right and proper to start organising internet blogs and social media campaigns ‘seeking the truth’, handing out leaflets pointing out 'reasons' for his guilt in his neighbourhood … oh and maybe write the odd book claiming his guilt?

If it is beyond the pale to do this in one instance … why is it not similarly recognised to be outside agreed standards of decency in the other?  Imo it is sheer hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:25:14 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2014, 06:45:58 PM »
If there had been just cause to prosecute the Drs McCann and or their friends or any one of their friends … we can be rest assured it would have been done and done zealously.  I fail to see why they cannot understand that there was no evidence to do that.   

For example, the bus driver has a pool of support which does not even want him to be questioned ... this must be unique to this investigation. 
I will stand corrected if anyone can show me a comparable instance of such resistance to the legitimate questioning of a suspect in a crime.

Should Mr Silva be questioned and should there be insufficient evidence to take him to prosecution, who in their right mind thinks it would be right and proper to start organising internet blogs and social media campaigns ‘seeking the truth’, handing out leaflets pointing out 'reasons' for his guilt in his neighbourhood … oh and maybe write the odd book claiming his guilt?

If it is beyond the pale to do this in one instance … why is it not similarly recognised to be outside agreed standards of decency in the other?  Imo it is sheer hypocrisy.

So how do you account for the fact that some of these new "suspects" have already been interviewed so if there had been any cause to prosecute it would have already been done.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:25:57 PM by Mr Moderator »
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2014, 06:53:27 PM »
Suspects are not always arrested after a day of questioning, strange but true!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2014, 08:51:02 PM »
So how do you account for the fact that some of these new "suspects" have already been interviewed so if there had been any cause to prosecute it would have already been done.

... and not once, but twice.
I know that two of the arguidos were questioned as witnesses by the original investigation.
Mr Silva's statement only being noteworthy because it seemed to corroborate other statements; Mr Malinka seems to have been investigated more vigorously as he is on record as claiming he was handled quite roughly.

As far as the present investigation goes, I am sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time ... but you have studiously ignored giving a reason why ... should a prosecution of these arguidos never take place and their arguido status lifted ... it would be beyond the pale to institute campaigns against them similar to those suffered by the Drs McCann over 7 years.
Wonder why you prefer not to think about that comparison.