Author Topic: UK police believe they know who kidnapped Madeline McCann australian story  (Read 8124 times)

stephen25000

Re: UK police believe they know who kidnapped Madeline McCann australian story
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 07:14:28 PM »

the current cops wouldn't have to solve anything if the pj had done their jobs properly in the first place,stick in ya pipe stephen25000  ?>)()<

Stupid comment as per usual.

Pray tell me what evidence is there of abduction ? 8)-)))

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 07:20:51 PM »
Stupid comment as per usual.

Pray tell me what evidence is there of abduction ? 8)-)))

a child is missing duh!  8-)(--)

CPN

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2014, 07:26:35 PM »

the current cops wouldn't have to solve anything if the pj had done their jobs properly in the first place,stick in ya pipe stephen25000  ?>)()<

No cops would have had to have solved anything if the parents had done their jobs properly in the first place

stephen25000

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 07:27:45 PM »
a child is missing duh!  8-)(--)

So a missing child is proof of abduction  ?

I strongly recommend you don't try joining any police force. 8-)(--)

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2014, 07:29:51 PM »
No cops would have had to have solved anything if the parents had done their jobs properly in the first place

ohh get you, still up to the cops to do their job that's what they paid for  8((()*/

CPN

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 07:31:29 PM »

ohh get you, still up to the cops to do their job that's what they paid for  8((()*/

And up to the parents to do their job - in general, that's what they have children for

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2014, 07:36:29 PM »
And up to the parents to do their job - in general, that's what they have children for

less of the crap about the parents we heard it all before, "it happened" now its up to the cops to do their jobs!!  8((()*/

Online Eleanor

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2014, 07:39:42 PM »

Oh Dear. I must have got that one wrong.  I was hoping that they would keep me in comfort.  Still hoping, actually.  But things are not looking good at the moment.

CPN

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 07:41:28 PM »
less of the crap about the parents we heard it all before, "it happened" now its up to the cops to do their jobs!!  8((()*/

Less of the rubbish digs at the Portuguese police - we've heard it all before.  If "crap" parents did their job, the cops would not need to do so much of theirs in response

CPN

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2014, 07:43:10 PM »
Oh Dear. I must have got that one wrong.  I was hoping that they would keep me in comfort.  Still hoping, actually.  But things are not looking good at the moment.

Well, with any luck, Eleanor if you did do your job well when they were children, they will keep you in comfort as adults!  Sorry things are not looking good at the moment ..... 

Offline pinkblossoms

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 07:44:13 PM »
Less of the rubbish digs at the Portuguese police - we've heard it all before.  If "crap" parents did their job, the cops would not need to do so much of theirs in response

oh I say  8)-)))

Online Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 07:52:51 PM »
Well, with any luck, Eleanor if you did do your job well when they were children, they will keep you in comfort as adults!  Sorry things are not looking good at the moment .....
[/quote.

Exactamente.  All around fifty years old, and can't afford to keep their poor old mother.  What a waste of time that was.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 08:38:06 PM »
Here is an example of the sort of phone analysis done by the original 2007 PJ investigation using Met experts

These are 3 mobile phones (two portuguese and one from another euro country) all 3 located in PDL and these calls/txts are all on 3 May 2007, and 9 of them are in the period 1740h and 2216h.
Between mobiles A and B total 6 calls or txts   
Between mobiles A and C total 2 calls or txts   
Between mobiles B and C total 3 calls or txts   

The PJ and Met together did this analysis (of links via PDL masts between 3 mobiles) back in 2007.
As you can see there is nothing to indicate such three-way links are burglars.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 02:58:35 PM »
Here is an example of the sort of phone analysis done by the original 2007 PJ investigation using Met experts

These are 3 mobile phones (two portuguese and one from another euro country) all 3 located in PDL and these calls/txts are all on 3 May 2007, and 9 of them are in the period 1740h and 2216h.
Between mobiles A and B total 6 calls or txts   
Between mobiles A and C total 2 calls or txts   
Between mobiles B and C total 3 calls or txts   

The PJ and Met together did this analysis (of links via PDL masts between 3 mobiles) back in 2007.
As you can see there is nothing to indicate such three-way links are burglars.

That doesn't tell us much unless we know more about the nature of calls made between those phones at other times as well.

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 03:02:57 PM »
That doesn't tell us much unless we know more about the nature of calls made between those phones at other times as well.

I think the point is that the nature/content of the calls is not available, only the times and numbers involved. SY won't be able to get any more.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future