Author Topic: Guest posting  (Read 4962 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Guest posting
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 01:39:00 PM »

Bl@@dyhell..... Lugg, (a.k.a Grrrr...ahame, Gav, Belton) has finally exposed himself!   Not a very flattering one either. 

Blimey.

(I didn't know he was gay.)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Padgates staff

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 09:26:58 PM »
Who runs the puppy club when you're away? Or don't you breed during the winter?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »

The other half does with a little help from our friends! You're quite right it is a quiet time of the year too. It's only a past time anyway ... I do have 'proper' work too!

Got ya turkey and whiskers in yet [Name removed]o?  8)-)))

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 11:01:10 PM »

The other half does with a little help from our friends! You're quite right it is a quiet time of the year too. It's only a past time anyway ... I do have 'proper' work too!

BT's been mooching and he's found the 3 bird roast. He says it looks like a blue tit in a sparrow in a crow, and I'm to stick it up my ar$e.     ?8)@)-)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »

BT's been mooching and he's found the 3 bird roast. He says it looks like a blue tit in a sparrow in a crow, and I'm to stick it up my ar$e.     ?8)@)-)

Put it in the post Shona hun ... I will have it but if BT is right and it's pants I have 8 mutts here who will devour it! Perhaps a pug or two for an amuse bouche for them aswell! I think they would be better roasted than parfaited!

?>)()<

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 02:27:45 AM »

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*   8@??)(   turkey for BT then?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »

Yes of course! My turkey flavoured Kellogs, you can't expect me to use that gas ornament can you!
My mother's conscribed me to dinner at my fathers-why bother for 3 people? I don't even want to friggin' go, I've been once in 14 years, this'll be twice!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:35:05 PM by Joanne »