Author Topic: Claims JB is a psychopath  (Read 22936 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Claims JB is a psychopath
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2020, 03:49:21 PM »
Yes he was done up like a kipper and it took some 16 years to resolve.

You talk about forensics in JB's case in the same breath you mention the fact SK was done up like a kipper.

Yes,it was either Sheila, which you believe or JB,what forensics along the line that I've shown as an example exonerates JB which exonerated Stefan?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2020, 04:07:59 PM »
Yes,it was either Sheila, which you believe or JB,what forensics along the line that I've shown as an example exonerates JB which exonerated Stefan?

Or implicates SC.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2020, 04:20:10 PM »
Of course those who believe JB responsible want to label him a psychopath as it would explain how someone who appeared 'normal' could carry out such a heinous crime and maintain innocence to this day.

But the fact is there's simply no evidence JB has at any time been diagnosed with psychopathy.  If there was those who hold such beliefs would produce some evidence but nothing other than a couple of sentences in a book published by Roger Wilkes and reiterated by CAL. 

According to RW a psychiatrist was present in defence counsel's chambers and he said Jeremy's 'very real belief that he didn't commit the crimes' is a sign of psychopathy. I've taken this from G-Unit's post quoting CAL.  If anyone has RW's book maybe they could quote the exact words.  I no longer have my copy.

A forensic psychologist diagnosed Stefan Kiszko in prison post trial as suffering from "delusions of innocence".  As we know he was later proved innocent.

I read the actual words of the prison psychiatrist who interviewed Jeremy over a period of months while on remand and he said “Jeremy Bamber is an irreverent liar and a psychopath. I believe he is guilty of killing his family”

I shall have to search for it, but unlike JB, I don’t lie and I’m telling you now, the psychiatrist (not a psychologist) diagnosed him as one.

If you don’t want to believe it, who cares? That’s up to you.

Maybe you’d rather think he’s just a greedy, cold-blooded killer? Because he definitely killed his family, and was found guilty.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2020, 04:28:16 PM »
I doubt the CT would be daft enough to quote a practicing psychologist if the info was in any way bogus.  It could backfire badly.

Best laugh I’ve had! (&^& (&^& (&^&

As if any intelligent normal people take notice of the potty campaign team! *%87
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2020, 04:34:39 PM »

I read the actual words of the prison psychiatrist who interviewed Jeremy over a period of months while on remand and he said “Jeremy Bamber is an irreverent liar and a psychopath. I believe he is guilty of killing his family”

I shall have to search for it, but unlike JB, I don’t lie and I’m telling you now, the psychiatrist (not a psychologist) diagnosed him as one.

If you don’t want to believe it, who cares? That’s up to you.

Maybe you’d rather think he’s just a greedy, cold-blooded killer? Because he definitely killed his family, and was found guilty.

I don't believe that greedy and cold-blooded would cut it. Someone would have to be a sandwich short of a picnic to do what Jeremy Bamber did that morning and thereafter claim that it was for his victims own benefit that he did it.  It takes a really warped mind to espouse such sentiments imo!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Common sense

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2020, 05:24:43 PM »

Best laugh I’ve had! (&^& (&^& (&^&

As if any intelligent normal people take notice of the potty campaign team! *%87

I take notice.

I know they don't deserve any attention but they work for him and I think the false impressions they create on his behalf say a lot about the man and his capacity for telling the truth.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2020, 05:29:12 PM »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline puglove

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2020, 07:35:02 PM »
I take notice.

I know they don't deserve any attention but they work for him and I think the false impressions they create on his behalf say a lot about the man and his capacity for telling the truth.

I think that Bamber chooses plonkers on purpose.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2020, 07:52:07 PM »

4 x 13 year old schoolgirls admitted lying at SK's trial "for a laugh".

The forensic evidence was fatally flawed. How was it established that SK's semen that didn't contain any sperm matched the semen at soc that contained sperm? 

Witnesses who claim they saw him elsewhere and could have provided an alibi were not called.

The police admitted they were wrong although as usual noone was held accountable or disciplined.

SK's mother thought the defence was poor and blamed his QC for the handling of the case.

The trial judge praised the police and 4 schoolgirls.

All. Of this took years to rectify and went before the CoA twice before it was rectified, SK acquitted and the true perp brought to justice. 

With the benefit of hindsight people can say now 'Oh I would have seen this was a MoJ' but this doesn't stand up given it dragged on for so long.  Apart from his mother and aunt I don't believe he had much support? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2020, 08:08:11 PM »
4 x 13 year old schoolgirls admitted lying at SK's trial "for a laugh".

The forensic evidence was fatally flawed. How was it established that SK's semen that didn't contain any sperm matched the semen at soc that contained sperm? 

Witnesses who claim they saw him elsewhere and could have provided an alibi were not called.

The police admitted they were wrong although as usual noone was held accountable or disciplined.

SK's mother thought the defence was poor and blamed his QC for the handling of the case.

The trial judge praised the police and 4 schoolgirls.

All. Of this took years to rectify and went before the CoA twice before it was rectified, SK acquitted and the true perp brought to justice. 

With the benefit of hindsight people can say now 'Oh I would have seen this was a MoJ' but this doesn't stand up given it dragged on for so long.  Apart from his mother and aunt I don't believe he had much support?
No one saw JB elsewhere he has no alibi,his DNA is bound to be in the house,he has no mother to protest his innocence,apples and pears.Stefan was promised he would be home to see his mum if he confessed,he had no solicitor in with him,how is this comparable with what you reckon to be the MOJ in Bambers case?

Bambers alibi is a non existent, uncorroborated phone call.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 08:11:13 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2020, 09:27:39 PM »
No one saw JB elsewhere he has no alibi,his DNA is bound to be in the house,he has no mother to protest his innocence,apples and pears.Stefan was promised he would be home to see his mum if he confessed,he had no solicitor in with him,how is this comparable with what you reckon to be the MOJ in Bambers case?

Bambers alibi is a non existent, uncorroborated phone call.

SK was convicted on bogus forensics - same as JB.
Anf
Unreliable testimony from prosecution witnesses - same as JB
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2020, 09:28:39 PM »
Anf

@)(++(*  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:33:51 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2020, 09:58:15 PM »
Anf

How reliable was the evidence about the kitchen window lock being faulty as told by JM at trial? In your opinion-  or the evidence about SC shooting herself twice, and Neville having been shot- making a phone call to JB?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2020, 04:33:20 AM »
Anf

BS.

You’ve picked a man who was an actual MOJ; who had learning difficulties, a low IQ, and the girls who found it funny to lie were young 14-year-old girls who didn’t have the maturity or sense to realise the seriousness of their story.

SK is the polar opposite of psychopathic Bamber.

Bamber was a brash, evil, extrovert. A 24-year-old man with no learning difficulties who was greedy, grasping and pre-planned the murders to get his paws on all that money.  Julie Mugford wasn’t a sill 14-year-old juvenile: she was a 22-year-old trainee schoolteacher, who’d been his serious girlfriend for two years.

You can’t compare the cases at all! They’re COMPLETELY different! You’re actually besmirching SK by comparing him to Jeremy Bamber! ! You constantly try to put Bamber into SK’s shoes to try and elicit sympathy for him. I know what you’re doing and so does everyone else.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2020, 04:39:51 AM »
I don't believe that greedy and cold-blooded would cut it. Someone would have to be a sandwich short of a picnic to do what Jeremy Bamber did that morning and thereafter claim that it was for his victims own benefit that he did it.  It takes a really warped mind to espouse such sentiments imo!

Oh, I know that, John.

I was offering Holly two options: if she doesn’t believe he’s a psychopath the only other thing he could be is a cold blooded greedy murderer. But as we all know, cold blooded killers are psychopaths anyway...

So she can’t keep denying he’s a psychopath when he’s proved he is, regardless of his stupid little test paper he paid a psychologist to do and chose the obvious answers to make himself sound normal.