Author Topic: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk  (Read 65821 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Latest theory lands on Portuguese AG's desk
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 07:58:11 PM »
You are jumping to conclusions Davel for there is nothing about the dogs in this latest report, and if both the EVRD and CSI dog are called "cadaver dogs" who cares.

You've seen this report ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 08:00:17 PM »
You've seen this report ?

..do you not realise where it comes from?
it is perfectly obvious where it comes from imo.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:17:57 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline misty

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 08:14:08 PM »
..do you not realise where it comes from?
It would seem that Natasha's article has now been pulled as a bigger newspaper is going to publish a more comprehensive piece (watch this space).
I can only speculate why the report was sent straight to the top of the PJ rather than to the team currently investigating.........
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:15:38 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2018, 08:37:23 PM »
Those behind the report seem to think they are exposing some conspiracy and showing their true knowledge of the case when in reality they are showing how little they understand the evidence...and this from the leading sceptic site...they really are exposing themselves to ridicule

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »
I have posted before... This group has, reported that martin grime...and his two cadaver dogs... That is something of a basic error... If anyone can take them seriously when they make such a basic error is beyond me

Don’t get too excited Davel but for once I actually agree with you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 09:08:42 PM »
Somewhat at a disadvantage as I have no idea who this group is, or what they have produced. The article doesn't really say.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
Somewhat at a disadvantage as I have no idea who this group is, or what they have produced. The article doesn't really say.

then there are those who understand what is going on more than others

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2018, 09:25:41 PM »
then there are those who understand what is going on more than others
Just come out with a name IYO please.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 09:37:42 PM »
Makes your mind go in a spin - so then why did the  nannies produce records that she was at creche.  Mind boggling really.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:14:40 AM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 09:39:27 PM »
Makes your mind go in a spin - so then why did the  nannies produce records that she was a creche.  Mind boggling really.

yes ..they are total numpties
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:45:09 PM by Davel »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 09:51:04 PM »
yes ..they are total numptiess

Some  would argue the Tapas were total numptees for leaving their children alone and one getting stole like...

But its good to see the ole hypocracy cat raise it head... oh they are calling us names on other threads please make it stop.... lol

I think  the weather report may be used to solve  a problem re the moving door trigger..  Kate saying it was cold so Maddie was snuggled up in bed  and Gerry saying he found her as he left her on top of the covers as it was warm... *%87.

The timeline is also well worth forensic analysis. Removing Tanner man and  we only have Kate ,Gerry and David Payne (who can't seem to recall much of that visit- it being important!)  are the last people to see young Maddie alive before being hailed as .'missing' Now what time was this?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2018, 09:54:09 PM »

Some  would argue the Tapas were total numptees for leaving their children alone and one getting stole like...

But its good to see the ole hypocracy cat raise it head... oh they are calling us names on other threads please make it stop.... lol

I think  the weather report may be used to solve  a problem re the moving door trigger..  Kate saying it was cold so Maddie was snuggled up in bed  and Gerry saying he found her as he left her on top of the covers as it was warm... *%87.

The timeline is also well worth forensic analysis. Removing Tanner man and  we only have Kate ,Gerry and David Payne (who can't seem to recall much of that visit- it being important!)  are the last people to see young Maddie alive before being hailed as .'missing' Now what time was this?

Im sure the portuguese will give it the consideration it deserves..do you really expect the portuguese to take any notice of this
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:02:52 PM by Davel »

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 10:06:25 PM »
Im sure the portuguese will give it the consideration it deserves..do you really expect the portuguese to take any notice of this

I have no idea and care even less. I believe the PJ made some mistakes, but were on the right track regarding the investigation. Namely not trusting the McCanns 'story'

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2018, 10:10:08 PM »
I have no idea and care even less. I believe the PJ made some mistakes, but were on the right track regarding the investigation. Namely not trusting the McCanns 'story'

I expect it has already been thrown in the bin

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2018, 10:36:49 PM »
I expect it has already been thrown in the bin

Oh I expect it still has a few media pages to fill...  and it would be very wrong if they didn't investigate properly now would it.  They have already investigated stranger abduction and came up with.... well.... nothing!