Author Topic: My Search for Madeleine by Jon Clarke  (Read 23130 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: My Search for Madeleine by Jon Clarke
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2021, 08:53:56 PM »
I wonder how the Mc's feel about this character seeking commercial gain from (according to HCW) their deceased daughter.   *%87
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2021, 08:58:19 PM »
I wonder how the Mc's feel about this character seeking commercial gain from (according to HCW) their deceased daughter.   *%87

As long as it doesn't critisise them, they won't give a shit.  IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2021, 09:01:30 PM »
As long as it doesn't critisise them, they won't give a shit.  IMO

I think in the past they have been vocal about MWT and Netflix? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2021, 09:03:26 PM »
What’s so puzzling is why a book by a “disgraced” journalist is being so voraciously gobbled up by his detractors!  Bizarre…

I've no idea why the "disgraced" sobriquet and it seems that no-one is able or prepared to explain.  He is as far as I can see a successful and respected journalist as well as a family man.

A family he considers to have been put at risk by the relentless trolling attacks he was subjected to so as far as "disgraced" goes ~ I don't really think is any reason for him to be hanging his head in shame but those who have turned him into the target of their vitriol most certainly should.

The volume of the rubbish internet trolls have posted about him is quite astounding.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2021, 09:07:03 PM »
I've no idea why the "disgraced" sobriquet and it seems that no-one is able or prepared to explain.  He is as far as I can see a successful and respected journalist as well as a family man.

A family he considers to have been put at risk by the relentless trolling attacks he was subjected to so as far as "disgraced" goes ~ I don't really think is any reason for him to be hanging his head in shame but those who have turned him into the target of their vitriol most certainly should.

The volume of the rubbish internet trolls have posted about him is quite astounding.
Spearheaded by members of CMOMM.  Say no more!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2021, 09:07:14 PM »

How are you measuring his success as a journalist?

Offline jassi

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2021, 09:11:35 PM »

Continued employment ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2021, 09:13:20 PM »
Continued employment ?

When you own your own newspaper that’s not hard.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2021, 09:18:23 PM »
He appears to be the go-to journo for the Red Tops for news stories in Spain and Portugal.  He has made enough money from his journalism to lead a comfortable lifestyle in Southern Spain.  He also seems quite well known, compared to the majority of British journos working today.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2021, 09:19:41 PM »

Why are you asking. Don't you know or can't you guess - or is your google key broken.  Mind you that might not really work too well since there is an awful lot of disgraceful "disgracefuls" to contend with when one does that
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2021, 09:22:33 PM »
Why are you asking. Don't you know or can't you guess - or is your google key broken.  Mind you that might not really work too well since there is an awful lot of disgraceful "disgracefuls" to contend with when one does that

You claimed he is successful.  Therefore I am asking how you arrived at this conclusion?  Ie what measurement? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2021, 09:29:31 PM »
You claimed he is successful.  Therefore I am asking how you arrived at this conclusion?  Ie what measurement?
Why don’t you tell us how you define the word?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2021, 11:55:08 PM »

What is the measure of "disgracefulness" and how does one define it.  In other words who decreed him "disgraceful" and what did he do which is "disgraceful".

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 01:29:43 PM by Admin »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2021, 09:42:52 PM »
Hans Christian Wolters to Jon Clarke June 2021

It has been difficult and given it is a year since our appeal, the chance of us getting anything that will really help us now is pretty low.
page 421
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2021, 10:04:38 PM »
What is the measure of "disgracefulness" and how does one define it.  In other words who decreed him "disgraceful" and what did he do which is "disgraceful".

Eg what awards has this journalist achieved, if any? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalism_awards

How is he rated amongst his peers etc?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 01:30:06 PM by Admin »