Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 134978 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2018, 05:30:41 PM »
I think the dossier compilers suffered from a lack of judgement fuelled by self-importance. I think Martin Brunt showed a lack of conscience....for heaven’s sake the woman told him she had thought of suicide over the doorstepping and yet he still ran the VT.
Martin Brunt clearly had a conscience as he professed to be devastated by her death.  I’m sure he regrets his actions, but I am glad we have established that no laws were broken, no laws need to be changed and that the dossier compilers are not complicit in Brenda’s death ( I don’t think you can be complicit in another’s death and it not be a criminal matter tbh).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2018, 06:13:15 PM »
What does “catch yourself on” mean?  And what is the relevance of this article to my post? The blog even agrees that she was involved in a lot of mud slinging and could have found herself up to her neck in legal issues - what would they be then?  I am correct when I say Brenda set out to cause further harm to reputations, not least of whom was Amy Tierney’s a perfectly innocent young woman.  Do you approve of individuals being defamed in such a  manner?

As I have told you before a young physiotherapist with my name was threatened with having their employer contacted by a supporter. Do you approve of that kind of behaviour?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2018, 06:18:09 PM »
As I have told you before a young physiotherapist with my name was threatened with having their employer contacted by a supporter. Do you approve of that kind of behaviour?
If you are going to reply to my posts at least have the good manners to reply to my questions before posimg you own.  You answer, you ask, I answer,  easy. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2018, 06:23:31 PM »
Martin Brunt clearly had a conscience as he professed to be devastated by her death.  I’m sure he regrets his actions, but I am glad we have established that no laws were broken, no laws need to be changed and that the dossier compilers are not complicit in Brenda’s death ( I don’t think you can be complicit in another’s death and it not be a criminal matter tbh).

No laws were broken and certainly not by BL or anyone included in the dossier. No laws need to be changed as the law as it stands was adequate and yes the dossier compilers are morally complicit in BL’s death.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:47:32 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Sunny

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2018, 07:25:40 PM »
I have no idea, nor any idea why you replied as you did to the question I asked.

Apologies Vertigo Swirl, I had a post all ready to go then I had to go out.  Sorry for replying in a different way I was just intrigued to get your answer to my new post.

As regards your question can you be complicit in someones death without breaking the law.  I have no idea but I imagine that there is case law somewhere about it.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2018, 07:42:05 PM »
Apologies Vertigo Swirl, I had a post all ready to go then I had to go out.  Sorry for replying in a different way I was just intrigued to get your answer to my new post.

As regards your question can you be complicit in someones death without breaking the law.  I have no idea but I imagine that there is case law somewhere about it.
The executioner flicks the switch, but he doesn't break the law.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2018, 07:49:51 PM »
Oookay, the exception that proves the rule...  8((()*/

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2018, 07:59:55 PM »

He's not complicit in the death either because the death is lawful.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2018, 08:05:15 PM »

One can be morally complicit with others in an endeavor which ultimately results in a death. IMO the dossier compilers were complicit with Martin Brunt and he with them in what occurred. By attempting to gain the moral high and do the rebuking, they ultimately became the ones rebuked.  Unfortunately, two wrongs do not make a right! 

Best to leave these things to the police.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:11:08 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2018, 08:15:56 PM »
One can be morally complicit with others in an endeavor which ultimately results in a death. IMO the dossier compilers were complicit with Martin Brunt and he with them in what occurred. By attempting to gain the moral high ground they ultimately lost it because of what occurred. Unfortunately, two wrongs do not make a right!

Calling them that affords them a sense a credibilty and importance which traits they no doubt crave.
I would have thought there were more accurate descriptions.

"Dossier Compilers! ?; makes 'em sound like something from SOE or SIS..... @)(++(*
Deranged Tpots more like.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2018, 08:55:04 PM »
Calling them that affords them a sense a credibilty and importance which traits they no doubt crave.
I would have thought there were more accurate descriptions.

"Dossier Compilers! ?; makes 'em sound like something from SOE or SIS..... @)(++(*
Deranged Tpots more like.

It's something they will have to carry with them to the grave.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »

And the disapprobation of every right thinking member of their families.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2018, 09:54:29 PM »
And the disapprobation of every right thinking member of their families.

One of the dossier gatherers has already fallen out with his family as I remember, but under different circumstances IMO.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2018, 09:57:37 PM »
One of the dossier gatherers has already fallen out with his family as I remember, but under different circumstances IMO.

Then it is nothing more than he deserves.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2018, 10:36:40 PM »

I don''t think it will worry them having read some of the opinions on this thread.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0