Author Topic: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?  (Read 135022 times)

Offline misty

Re: Did Brenda Leyland Have the Right to Due Process ?
« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2018, 07:23:28 PM »
I don't know who the top sceptic troll is and no I didn't know he/she had left a message on Brenda's son's page.  I have never seen it. So do we know if she knew Brenda? That I know nothing about and if she knew Brenda then she should have got in touch with her.

As a matter on interest how do you know Erngath?

Top sceptic troll makes it her business to know people's real-life identities & yes, Top Troll knew Brenda.

Why are you so interested about who I am or where I may know people from?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2018, 07:24:07 PM »
I believe some obsessives have visited the hospital where Gerry McCann works, have visited the farm where Madeleine used to go with her mother, have shadowed him at the Houses of Parliament, have photographed Magpreleines siblings and put those photos on the internet.
None of this, nor what happened to you is acceptable.
Didn’t someone recently tweet the McCanns whereabouts in a restaurant? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »
Some obsessive even visit PDL and take lots of photos and measurements around 5A
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Sunny

« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2018, 07:26:20 PM »
      "On Twitter she uses the name Sweepy face ..." Martin Brunt ~ from the Sky News report.

So was her name Brenda Leyland Sweepy Face or was her name hidden and not apparent on twitter. Looking at the tweets I have posted earlier it would appear it was the latter Brietta.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #259 on: August 21, 2018, 07:27:06 PM »
Some obsessive even visit PDL and take lots of photos and measurements around 5A
Sounds like something to do one day.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #260 on: August 21, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »
Sounds like something to do one day.

Don't do it. No good can come of it
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #261 on: August 21, 2018, 07:36:46 PM »
I’m sure you don’t have a problem with it, I posted it as an example of Brenda’s hatred, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you agreed with it.

B L was allowed her opinion of the mcns...if she hated them that is not a crime.

As for me agreeing with it - the mcns are absolutely  nothing to me.

LOL i wouldn't even waste my hate on them.

Offline Lace

« Reply #262 on: August 21, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »
A few points Lace regarding your post. 

1)the dossier compiler/s did what they thought was right - How would you know if you were not at least aware of the dossier prior to it going to Sky etc.

2) Martin Brunt then [knowing who BL was as she had put her name on the internet]  - NO her name was not "all on the internet" in connection with sweepyface. It took a few other supporters to find out who she is and I have read the thread on how they found her. Martin Brunt was given her full name and that she lived in Leicester(shire)

3) Now I am sorry but journalists confront people in this way all the time,  they don't go out and take their life over it.  - They may confont people all the time but generally not right outside their house and give it a full rolling news every 30 minutes or so, plus the other media screaming TROLL at Brenda Leyland.

4) What about the boy who tweeted he was going to kill?  His fellow pupils ignored it thinking he was just a weirdo,  he went on to kill how do you think those children feel?   - So you think going to the media would save a person's life or wouldn't it be better to go straight to the police and bypass the outing of the person who made the tweets until after they were arrested.

5) BL decided to take her own life,  she had attempted it before,  no one is to blame IMO - you would say that wouldn't you.

I will answer you using the number for each question.

1.   I know as I watched the video of the person who handed the dossier in,  she said she couldn't live with herself if she hadn't of acted.   Didn't you see the video?

2.  BL was tweeting Sky news she wanted them to investigate her ideas of what happened to Madeleine,  did she use Sweepyface when she tweeted Sky news?

3.  It was up to Sky news whether they used the footage Martin Brunt took.

4.  I believe the dossier was taken to the Police.

5.  No one is to blame are the words of the coroner in summing up the death of BL.

snipped -   Brunt spoke to Brenda on the Wednesday night and explained what they would be doing. When asked by the coroner he said he hadn't detected anything in her voice at all. In the conversation she had said " Oh, I have thought about ending it all. But I am feeling better, I have spoken to my son in LA." There was a 10 minute conversation. Brunt said they wouldn't name her or identify the village. Martin Brunt had no serious concern about her (from her voice). She said it was a pleasure to meet you.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #263 on: August 21, 2018, 07:42:22 PM »
Top sceptic troll makes it her business to know people's real-life identities & yes, Top Troll knew Brenda.

Why are you so interested about who I am or where I may know people from?

I didn't ask you Misty I asked Erngath and that was only because I hadn't heard of it before. I don't even know who this top troll is. I don't care who you or erngath is to be fair. 
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2018, 07:42:36 PM »
I believe some obsessives have visited the hospital where Gerry McCann works, have visited the farm where Madeleine used to go with her mother, have shadowed him at the Houses of Parliament, have photographed Magpreleines siblings and put those photos on the internet.
None of this, nor what happened to you is acceptable.

The case seems to have attracted some people who are prone to becoming obsessed and emotionally involved. I can see similarities with those who become obsessed with pop stars or royalty. The difference lies in the emotional reaction; extreme adulation v extreme dislike.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #265 on: August 21, 2018, 07:47:23 PM »
I will answer you using the number for each question.

1.   I know as I watched the video of the person who handed the dossier in,  she said she couldn't live with herself if she hadn't of acted.  Didn't you see the video?

2.  BL was tweeting Sky news she wanted them to investigate her ideas of what happened to Madeleine,  did she use Sweepyface when she tweeted Sky news?

3.  It was up to Sky news whether they used the footage Martin Brunt took.

4.  I believe the dossier was taken to the Police.

5.  No one is to blame are the words of the coroner in summing up the death of BL.

snipped -   Brunt spoke to Brenda on the Wednesday night and explained what they would be doing. When asked by the coroner he said he hadn't detected anything in her voice at all. In the conversation she had said " Oh, I have thought about ending it all. But I am feeling better, I have spoken to my son in LA." There was a 10 minute conversation. Brunt said they wouldn't name her or identify the village. Martin Brunt had no serious concern about her (from her voice). She said it was a pleasure to meet you.

No, where can this video be viewed

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #266 on: August 21, 2018, 07:48:19 PM »
I didn't ask you Misty I asked Erngath and that was only because I hadn't heard of it before. I don't even know who this top troll is. I don't care who you or erngath is to be fair.

I've never heard of this person either, Sunny. Then again I've never been interested in this 'who's who' game. I'm more interested in researching 'what's what'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #267 on: August 21, 2018, 07:48:49 PM »

Please note that I accepted Faithlillys post as being true.
Didn't ask for a cite.
No reason to disbelieve her.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #268 on: August 21, 2018, 07:50:15 PM »
But how do you know they contacted “the poor girl”’s employer?

Why would the supporter threaten if they weren’t going to follow through ? What would they have to gain ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #269 on: August 21, 2018, 07:51:03 PM »

Please note that I accepted Faithlillys post as being true.
Didn't ask for a cite.
No reason to disbelieve her.

Good for you. What relevance does that have to my post that you quoted ?

Or maybe not -